July 2018 Moms
Options

WTF Wednesday 3/7

Re: WTF Wednesday 3/7

• Options
    What the actual F*#k is going on with this insomnia!?!?! Waking up at 3 or 4 am every damn morning and not being able to go back to sleep until 30 minutes before my alarm goes off, is getting to me...I hate life today because I need sleep! Even took 2 benedryl lastnight thinking it would help. NOPE! Unisom does nothing.
    Where oh where is sleep!?!? I miss you!

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    @zombiehoohaa I hear you! Unisom stopped helping so I stopped taking it. I hope you find some relief soon! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I’ve been trying to fix the name issue on my flight ticket. Now they are telling me that changes can no longer be made because i already started my travel plans. What?!?!? I called before they started and they told me they couldn’t help either. So now I’m stuck with either canceling without refund and book another or sticking with it and leave to the airport early to deal with TSA. What’s the point of putting TSA info at the time of purchase if it doesn’t seem to make a difference?!?
  • Options
    @SmashJam Unisom was great for first trimester then all of a sudden it just stopped working. So I asked my ob about benedryl and she said it was safe. However, even that isn't working. I'm at a loss. Hope you get some rest!

@wildtot That REALLY sucks!!! Is it worth escalating up to a manager or higher on the call? I hope you make it back home safe without anymore issues.

• Options
    @zombiehoohaa it’s United. I doubt I’d get anywhere with it. 
  • Options
    @wildtot ugh...they are such a PITA to deal with. I'm sorry you have to deal with this bs.

• Options
    @wildtot that is my biggest fear, book a ticket in the wrong name. It's a crazy pain and I'm sorry you're dealing with all of that! 

My WTF... WTF has happened to time today??? I swear today is going SO SLOW! I have stuff to do, but I can't concentrate and I'm so bored. And I don't know if it's because DH left early today so I started my day at 7am but I just looked at the clock and it's 2pm. I feel like a slob. In better news I'm working my couch and baby is kicking so my anxiety is at bay today, lol.

@zombiehoohaa sorry about the insomnia! Sleep is so precious these days.
  • Options
    @zombiehoohaa +1 for the insomnia...whhyy!!!??? 

I'm saying wtf to 4:30 meetings....wtf!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @canucklehead123 I’m saying wtf to last minute 6pm meetings! Using my travels as an excuse not to attend.
  • Options
    @zombiehoohaa I hear you on the insomnia, it really sucks and I’ll be talking with my ob about it next week. Boo!!!!
  • Options
    WTF at my job. Apparently senior leadership was given a day's notice that another company is moving into our space, and some of us need to move seats on Friday. I am moving 1 seat over, and the guy who is taking my seat works from home all the time. So my boss might just let me stay where I am. But still. How do you give such little notice that you need to move 100 people around?!
  • Options
    wildtotwildtot member
    edited March 2018
    Looks like I’ll have to fight with xfinity because somehow our internet bill changed from the 40s to 60s and now it says 130 claiming a past due amount. Yeah no, bank shows all payments went through and how can a two year contract change in a year? DH tried calling but gave in easily with their explanation. So now i have to put up the fight. But of course he’s the account holder and i have no access unless he gives me permission. Ugh why is DH good about not taking it from certain things but doesn’t see how this is a big deal and worth fighting?!?!
    edited words
  • Options
    vulnerability time: im in tears because the past two nights I have asked for incredibly small favors from my husband: 1. to bring me home french fries after he went to the gym (yesterday) 2. to go get me tums from the target less than 5 minutes from our house when I was already in bed and having terrible heartburn (tonight) 

both times I was told I could go do it. While I know that i could and tonight ended up having to it just sucks that he couldn't put in any effort to do something for me but rather sit on his phone and computer. 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Options
    @lindsayleigh1989 :( I’m so sorry he’s being a turd. Next time he asks you to do something tell him he can do it himself. :hugs: 
    TTC History:
    Me: 36 H: 40 Married 2015. Together since 2010.
    TTC: Sept 2016-Oct 2017
    BFP Oct 2017. DD born July 2018.
    TTC: March 2020. BFP March 2020
    Due date was Nov 2020
    DS born Sept 2020. DS passed away Nov 2020 due to prematurity and birth trauma.
    TTC: March 2021
    IUI #1 Nov 2021, BFN
    IUI #2 Dec 2021 BFP.  MC Jan 2022
    IUI #3 Aug 2022 BFN
    IUI #4 Sept 2022 BFN
    AMH test came back at .081. Was going to move on to IVF with DE, but have decided not to. Will be leaving it up to the universe now.

• Options
    @lindsayleigh1989 what a lame ass. I hope he steps it up soon!
  • Options
    wildtotwildtot member
    edited March 2018
    @lindsayleigh1989 ugh I’m sorry! I get it they are not mind readers and you need to tell them what you want/need. But they need to put in the effort to listen that even those little things can mean a lot at the moment.

ETA to avoid another post.
    so before my trip i told DH to not let DS in our bed before 5 am. First night DS stayed in his bed, good! But last night i can see on video (phone notification) that DS got up around midnight and never made back to his bed. WTF!! That’s how DH screws with bad habits because he’s to lazy to check his phone for the time and walk DS back to his bed! If he does that again tonight when I’m home you bet I’ll make DH get up and deal with the fussiness because it’s his fault. Grr
  • Options
    Wtf to this winter. Last week half my town lost power because of a storm. Yesterday, 86% of electricity customers lost power during another storm and there is no estimated restoration time. I'm on the other side of the country and my house has no way of being heated without our electricity being on and it was in the 20s last night and I was up worried sick about my son freezing. They're on their way to my moms house now since she has power. I need to move somewhere that doesn't have trees. 
  • Options
    @zande2016 that sucks!! For the record you can move to ND - we don't have any trees  :D we do have wind and snow and ice though. But usually if we loose power it's not more than a couple hours, and even that is rare. And most of our heat is natural gas so we are still warm :) 
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • Options
    @MrsMiller8588 our heat is natural gas too, but it's forced air and without electricity is can't blow from our furnace. We can cook at least, and we have water since it's town water, but not hot. Some people who lost their power last Friday still never got it back, and some got it back right before yesterday's storm hit and then lost it again yesterday. My dads been living in a hotel for a week. It's just crazy. I guess that's what happens when the utility company is basically a monopoly and there's no competition for poor service. (Don't get me wrong, the crews are working their asses off, but the management at the company itself is all kinds of effed up).
  • Options
    @zande2016 That's crazy! That never happens here! Utilities are weird.. at least here they are public so the monopoly rules don't really apply. But they have to go through public hearings and what not to increase fees. 
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • Options
    @zande2016 We specifically bought in a "underground utilities" town because i didn't want to deal with the power outages I grew up with - mixed results.  We've still lost power 2x this month on perfectly sunny clear days for hours for no reason.  During the storm last night we lucked out with only rolling brown outs.  One of our friends used to work for the power company and he never had nice things to say about it, ended up leaving.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    A little late to this party, but WTF stupid co-workers that I cannot stand anymore?! The only thing keeping me from going nuts is knowing that I get to give them the big (mental) FU in a few months.
  • Options
    @DynamiteTrujillo ++1,000,000 for that!! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @lindsayleigh1989 I’m sorry your husband is not being supportive!

I’ve been having some very frustrating issues with mine as well. He has been totally against us posting a pregnancy announcement on social media and has been super private about telling friends to the point where it’s getting really annoying. First he said it was because he didn’t want his job to find out (a few of his colleagues follow us) and I said I would delete them and make sure everything is private. Well anyway we agreed to then post an announcement once we find out the sex. We have our anatomy scan on 3/14 and I have a bachelorette party that weekend but have planned to come back early so we can do a little bbq with our family on Sunday and have a small reveal. Well now he is trying to say why rush the reveal? Which I feel like he is saying that because he still doesn’t want to post anything. I find it really weird that he’s being so secretive about it when he has been pretty excited and supportive of the baby otherwise. Ugh! Well I’m still planning the reveal and posting on social media because I feel like I have given him plenty of time. I’ll be 20 weeks next week and am starting to show! 

Sorry for the book of a post. Just had to vent!
  • Options
    zombiehoohaazombiehoohaa member
    edited March 2018
    @lindsayleigh1989 Sending you hugs, lady! Men can be such poopy heads!

@krystlerr My DH refuses to allow me to post anything about being pregnant on social media. He also hasn't told anyone at work, except his manager, about the pregnancy. He says he would rather it be a surprise when we do have her and announce it. It's soooo hard because there are days where I want to share the excitement I have. Sending you hugs!

Edit: words just fail me sometimes...

• Options
    @zombiehoohaa thanks for sharing! It is so hard and I just really want to share the excitement I’m feeling. I also have the bachelorette party in Palm Springs and will be in a bathing suit and it’s pretty obvious that I’m pregnant. I just don’t want to be caught in a photo and then never get the chance to announce it ourselves. My husband says why do you need a random person that sat behind you in high school know we are having a baby? But to me it’s just that I’m so happy and excited and could care less about random people finding out more so just wanting to share what’s happening in my life.
  • Options
    @krystlerr my dh said something similar about social media. I'm with you, I'm so excited and want to shout it at the top of my lungs most days. DH says he wants something just for us and close family and friends. Okay, fine.