November 2017 Moms

Facebook Group?

Could someone please add me to the Facebook group? I inboxed angty1111 but I never got a reply. Thanks! @NYTino24
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Facebook Group?

• I did too and never received a reply so I thought maybe it was closed???
  • I didn't start the group, so I don't get the FB requests @AirynnChica but I know you don't get tags here on TB since your user name has a space.

@jtothel We don't really have any particular set of requirements to join the FB group, but I think people prefer to have members they "know" who have participated for a while. So keep posting here and replying to others! 

Hopefully you guys will get a response soon!
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Loading the player...
  • I’m so sorry! My app always logs me out but still lets me see the boards so I don’t know I’m logged out. I responded to both of your messages! 
  • Can I be added too?? I am terrible with remembering to get on here now that the babys around lol but im always on fb 
  • I’m going to send you a message @kaitlinliz Check you inbox! 
  • I'd like an add too. I haven't been able to log in since the baby was born since I can't use TB very well on my phone so I had been posting via my work PC.
    Pregnancy Ticker  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @Abby7 check your inbox 
  • Can I also get added to the facebook group? The bump keeps kicking me out every time I try and log in! Thanks so much!
  • @&SR102514 I think we are only adding members we know who have been active in the past.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • abaumeabaume member
    edited March 2018
    Is this the same group that @DuchessOfCambridge started? She kicked me out of it when it first started because she said she mistakenly added me but I didn’t participate enough on the bump to be in it. It was pretty shady and it made me feel not welcome in this group anymore. @angty1111
  • @abaume this isn’t the same group. We just started this a few months ago 
  • @angty1111 well I would love to join the group if that’s cool. I know I haven’t been on this page since the other fb group was started but I miss you ladies. 
  • check your inbox @abaume