3rd Trimester
Options

Prenatals 3rd tri making me feel sick

I jjste recently noticed this nasty feeling I get from my prenatals. Wasn't having any issies up until lately 
I usually take them every other day and eat a balanced diet. (Some slip upa from time to time.) However. Ive noticed this sick feeling where I feel just uhhhhhhhh. Kinda shakey and weak and flushed with slight chills.
I notice it only happening about 10 minutes after i take the prenatal. 
Is anyone else getting this feeling? 
Usually goes away after about 20 min. So I'm not sure. Maybe my body doesn't like this particular brand this far into my pregnancy... Im using "rainbow light prenatal one". 

Re: Prenatals 3rd tri making me feel sick

• Options
    Do you take them with food? If you're not definitely do so, and preferably in the middle of the meal. 
  • Options
    My prenatal also made my stomach upset, but in the first trimester, I found that taking it with dinner helped, it was usually my biggest meal and then I went to sleep soon after, so I would sleep through any upsets. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I take the same one. I get nauseous if I don't take it immediately after a meal. This is the case for all vitamins for me, not just this brand.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________
    MMC 8/5/15 at 8 weeks
    DS born 9/13/16
    BFP 1/13/18 - EDD 9/20/18 - It's a boy!