Health & Exercise

2+mommas who are joggers/runners

Right now I have a double jogger I used all last year for my 2 DDs. I am due in November and have no idea how I will go jogging with 3 when the warm weather hits again in March/April. What do you ladies do?

All I can think of is to either jog alone at 5:30 before my DH leaves for work or buy a single jogger and offer to take 1 with me in the evenings. 
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: 2+mommas who are joggers/runners

• Hey! I just found out i'm due in Nov as well with #3.  I have a double bike trailer/stroller combo.  i don't usually do much running with the kids, but I'm thinking i might start...I would see if you could leave one at home with your DH, or see if your oldest would be interested in participating in the running (don't know how fast you are).  My son (oldest) is really interested in running and I think he could probably run 1 mile--i obviously would want to run longer, but maybe have him start with me and then stay at home with my hubs.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • just noticing that this was a really old post...so i think your little one is already here...what did you figure out to do?

BabyFruit Ticker