June 2018 Moms

Wow

yall are really strict and cliquey. Like damn. Definitely not a welcoming group 

Re: Wow

• doxiemoxie212doxiemoxie212 member
    edited March 2018
    yall are really strict and cliquey. Like damn. Definitely not a welcoming group 
    hahahaha 
  • Loading the player...
  • Point further proven
  • addietaylor62addietaylor62 member
    edited March 2018
    @kfren and what’s your excuse? I was just stating something I noticed with how y’all responded to others I’m not talking about me
  • My excuse for pointing out that you are handling this like an 18 year-old? Not really sure what you're asking me.
  • And my age has nothing to do with it. how rude and let’s just say judgmental @kfren is. I can’t simply state a opinion with out people blowing up.
  • And my age has nothing to do with it. how rude and let’s just say judgmental @kfren is. I can’t simply state a opinion with out people blowing up.
    If this is what your version of nice, polite and welcoming is, then everyone here has been REALLY nice, polite and welcoming to you. 
  • @addietaylor62 Maybe you're right, maybe your age has nothing to do with it. This isn't really about you stating your opinion, so much as how you went about it. Tell us how awful we are on the Randoms thread, or maybe ask us why we're so rude on the Questions thread. I have no issues with a stranger giving their opinion; just don't start a thread about it.