Infertility Veterans

Strange pains after weird situation

Hey guys!  So just a little background: I had my egg retrieval last week, woke up from anesthesia to them telling me they got no eggs b/c I had prematurely ovulated. They did IUI right afterwards since we were there and had my husband’s sample already.

I’m now 7DpIUI and the last couple of nights I’ve woken up in the middle of the night to roll over and legit can’t move b/c of pains in my lower stomach area. Anyone else experience this?? I was thinking maybe I have a cyst, but I’ve had them after other cycles with no pain. Just don’t know if I can attribute this to the meds, the retrieval, the iui or what! Thanks so much for any input!

Re: Strange pains after weird situation

• Hey @meln314 How are you feeling? That's crazy they had you IUI right afterward. Were they not monitoring your follicles? I know this post is kind of old, but you might have better luck in a forum where people post more often in case you are on your next cycle: https://forums.thebump.com/categories/trouble-ttc
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN