2nd Trimester
Options

Discharge

im having lots of discharge. It’s clear & has an odd smell. It’s so bad that sometimes it goes through my panties. Is this normal? I went a few wks ago to my OB & had him check to make sure it wasn’t my water, test was negative but it seems like a lot. Any input welcome!

Re: Discharge

• Options
    im having lots of discharge. It’s clear & has an odd smell. It’s so bad that sometimes it goes through my panties. Is this normal? I went a few wks ago to my OB & had him check to make sure it wasn’t my water, test was negative but it seems like a lot. Any input welcome!
    If you look on the message board a few threads down (or do a search) there is an identical thread with lots of info.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Options
    meggyme said:
    If you look on the message board a few threads down (or do a search) there is an identical thread with lots of info.
    And the thread creator is the same knottie :neutral:
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Right you are @lalala2004... all these knotties look the same. Hope you’re doing well!
  • Options
    It was me..I know it’s not amniotic fluid, however, I’m not sure it is normal. My dr did an exam & there’s no infection or anything. I just want to know if anyone else has experienced this. 
  • Options
    It was me..I know it’s not amniotic fluid, however, I’m not sure it is normal. My dr did an exam & there’s no infection or anything. I just want to know if anyone else has experienced this. 
    Pregnancy comes with a lot of discharge. It’s how your body keeps itself clean. If it doesn’t smell then you are probably fine. I also had a lot of urine leakage as baby got bigger and bigger, so it could also be that.