Infertility

December IVF anyone???

167891012»

Re: December IVF anyone???

• @bpietronicco good luck with the next round!
    Married since 2009 
    Me-PCOS DH-nothing wrong
    History in the spoiler (child and pregnancy loss mentioned)
    IVF #1 - Jan 2015 - 25 eggs retrieved down to 4 blasts to freeze
    FET #1 - March 2015 -- BFP twin boys
    Lost one twin June 2017
    FET #2 - August 2017 -- BFP single girl
    Miscarriage Oct 2017
    IVF #2 - Jan 2018 - 13 eggs retrieved down to 1 blast
    IVF #3 - June 2018 - BFN (transferred 2, 1 from previous cycle and 1 adopted embryo)
    Break from TTC and IVF
    FET # 4 - Unknown start date, waiting to finalize everything

• bpietroniccobpietronicco member
    edited February 2018
    @ndz2018 they took 9 vials of blood and will find out results on Monday- after that we will discuss starting date- I haven’t had af yet since my d&c so not sure.  I do want to get a little time on the vitamins before starting again and I am going on a special diet to possibly help reduce my weight too.

@tosh24 my RE suggested the vitamins- never mentioned a naturopath but perhaps I need to look into that- what all are you on??

@mandurz thanks!

how are all of you doing???
  • Loading the player...
  • tosh24tosh24 member
    edited February 2018
    @bpietronicco If you have the ability for 1-2 appointments with a naturopath I highly suggest it. They will tailor a plan to you specifically and make sure there are no contraindications with anything you're taking. I'm on: Omega-3, vitamin D, PNV, methyl folate,  B12, iron, vitamin C, probiotic, Ubiquinol, and NAC. I have a lot of issues with inflammation so my naturopath had recently suggested curcumin and rosmarinic acid but I haven't started with those yet. If you aren't already, I'd also suggest looking into acupuncture for fertility. It made a night and day difference for me in terms of my ovarian response to meds. 

ETA: My first FET in Feb was a BFN so we're trying a natural FET this month.  Currently on CD10.  I have a monitoring appointment tomorrow morning and I expect that I will probably trigger tomorrow night for Wed O. Tentative transfer around March 6/7. 
    Me: 35 I DH: 38
    *TW loss and children mentioned*
    DD:2006 | Dx: Unexplained Secondary Infertility | DS: 2011

TFAS since 2012

Oct 16: Spontaneous BFP | m/c @ 9w1d (massive SCH) | D&C
    Apr 17: IUI #1 = BFN
    May 17: IUI #2 = BFN
    Jun 17: IUI #3 = Late BFP (18 DPO) | NMC 17Jul17 @ ~6w
    Aug 17: IUI #4 = Cancelled due to premature ovulation | TI = BFN
    Sep 17: IUI #5 = Cancelled due to overstimulation (10+ follies)
    Nov 17: IVF #1 = Cancelled due to non-IF related health issue | TI = BFN
    Dec 17: IVF #1 = Puregon 200, Menopur 75, Orgalutran, Suprefact trigger due to OHSS risk | 22R, 18M, 16F, 10B frozen  
    Feb 18: FET #1 (medicated) = BFN
    Mar 18: FET #2 (natural cycle) = CP (beta 1: 54; beta 2: 0)
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = cancelled due to missed ovulation
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = BFP! Beta 1: 201  Beta 2: 585 Beta 3: 3254 Beta 4: 9715 U/S 19May - one bean measuring on track with a HB of 125!
    EDD: 07Jan2019 Team Green
    My Rainbow Baby Boy born 03Jan2019 <3 

• @mandurz, @tosh24, @ndz2018
    hi ladies! I apologize I have been mia for a few months.  Needed to take a break.  Do you have any updates?! Still working on going through all the posts I have missed. 

AFM we did another round of ivf in May and just got the news that 5 embryos made it to freeze.  I was so nervous as none of them made it last time.  Waiting on results for the genetic testing.  If all goes well FET will be July or August I am thinking but still have to discuss with Dr. 
  • That is Awesome @mandurz.

i was on egg vitamins and I lost 30lbs. They were also more aggressive with the protocol.   We didn’t test the embryos last time we they recommended they we test them this time around. 
  • tosh24tosh24 member
    @bpietronicco So happy to hear that you had better results on your last round of IVF! Fingers crossed for great PGS results. I sincerely hope your THB is right around the corner <3@mandurz Your RE sounds like a wonderful doctor! So sorry your last round of IVF didn't result in any embryos - I can only imagine how devastating that must have been. But, so glad you are under the care of what sounds like a really compassionate doctor and I am sending you all the positive vibes I have for a successful transfer! **spoiler isn't working for me so TW below - pregnancy mentioned** AFM, My first FET in February was a BFN. My second FET in March was a quick CP. Doctor wanted to put me on a Lupron Depot protocol to shrink the endo for a couple of months, but I had a really scary reaction to a microdose Lupron injection so we scrapped that idea and my naturopath put me on a bunch of anti-inflammatories and antioxidants. My 3rd FET in late April has so far been successful. I just had my 3rd u/s this morning at 8+5 and baby is measuring right on track (tech wouldn't tell me the HR but said baby was measuring perfect). She did let me hear the HB, though, which is the first time I've heard it so far so that was really special. PGAL brain is on overdrive and not sure I'll ever feel secure in this pregnancy, but I really hope I finally get my rainbow baby in January (most likely December)!
    Me: 35 I DH: 38
    *TW loss and children mentioned*
    DD:2006 | Dx: Unexplained Secondary Infertility | DS: 2011

TFAS since 2012

Oct 16: Spontaneous BFP | m/c @ 9w1d (massive SCH) | D&C
    Apr 17: IUI #1 = BFN
    May 17: IUI #2 = BFN
    Jun 17: IUI #3 = Late BFP (18 DPO) | NMC 17Jul17 @ ~6w
    Aug 17: IUI #4 = Cancelled due to premature ovulation | TI = BFN
    Sep 17: IUI #5 = Cancelled due to overstimulation (10+ follies)
    Nov 17: IVF #1 = Cancelled due to non-IF related health issue | TI = BFN
    Dec 17: IVF #1 = Puregon 200, Menopur 75, Orgalutran, Suprefact trigger due to OHSS risk | 22R, 18M, 16F, 10B frozen  
    Feb 18: FET #1 (medicated) = BFN
    Mar 18: FET #2 (natural cycle) = CP (beta 1: 54; beta 2: 0)
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = cancelled due to missed ovulation
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = BFP! Beta 1: 201  Beta 2: 585 Beta 3: 3254 Beta 4: 9715 U/S 19May - one bean measuring on track with a HB of 125!
    EDD: 07Jan2019 Team Green
    My Rainbow Baby Boy born 03Jan2019 <3 

• @tosh24 I am so happy for you! Hope you have a happy healthy pregnancy. 
    Married since 2009 
    Me-PCOS DH-nothing wrong
    History in the spoiler (child and pregnancy loss mentioned)
    IVF #1 - Jan 2015 - 25 eggs retrieved down to 4 blasts to freeze
    FET #1 - March 2015 -- BFP twin boys
    Lost one twin June 2017
    FET #2 - August 2017 -- BFP single girl
    Miscarriage Oct 2017
    IVF #2 - Jan 2018 - 13 eggs retrieved down to 1 blast
    IVF #3 - June 2018 - BFN (transferred 2, 1 from previous cycle and 1 adopted embryo)
    Break from TTC and IVF
    FET # 4 - Unknown start date, waiting to finalize everything

• @tosh24 so great to hear! I am so happy for you!! 

We had 1 embryo return as normal 3 abnormal and 1 no results that they are retesting.  They are putting
    me on Lupron starting in July. What type of reaction did you have?