June 2015 Moms
Options

Stole My Pregnancy Thunder/Spotlight

2»

Re: Stole My Pregnancy Thunder/Spotlight

• Options
    Feelings don't have to be rational (thank goodness). :) I can totally see myself feeling the same way if I were you. Especially as you've been trying so long. I'd of course not take it out on them, but I can't just tell myself to stop feeling the feelings I'm feeling. Try to be patient and in time I'm sure you'll feel better. Until then try not to think too much of them and focus on your pregnancy/experience.
  • Options
    I know this is an old post but i just want to say i relate 110%.  My brothers gf of only 5 months just tested positive for pregnancy.  It bothers me for a few reasons.  Im pretty sure this was part of her agenda as the first topic she chose to talk about when i first met her was how shes had 2 miscarriages and has baby fever bad.  She also stated in front of my brother and the whole family that she would marry him if hed asked.  This was 2 and a half months after they started dating...came on just a little strong there!!  Also im very bothered by the fact that she has my mom wrapped around her finger and that her and my mom seem to already have a better relationship than i will ever have with my mom.  I know its petty, jealous, and hateful but its my feelings and i feel what i feel.  I truly believe she did it on purpose and now i wont have my mom for this experience.