Babies on the Brain
Options

GTKY: What would you win a gold medal in?

meggymemeggyme member
edited February 2018 in Babies on the Brain
This board has been dead lately. What are you so good at that if it were an Olympic sport, you would definitely win gold?

DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::

Re: GTKY: What would you win a gold medal in?

• Options
    Mine would probably be making obsessively detailed lists and then forgetting them at home.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Options
    Normally, I'd medal in Diet Coke consumption, but I'm trying to quit, so...sadface there. Maybe eating sushi while driving? I do that a lot and am very good at it, lol.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Probably the ability to spend a ridiculous amount of money in the shortest possible time. 
    Or eating.. man I love food.
  • Options
    My gold medal would be in being way too obsessive about my cat’s care. I’ve done hours of research on cat litter, food/nutition, etc. I’ve left multiple pages of meal/care sheets with cat sitters (which have so far only been my sisters!). I’m trying to ease up on it, lol. 
  • Options
    Probably baking, to be honest. When I was in pastry school, I actually took first place in an extra credit bake off.

Or unexpected naps.
    Me: 36 | DH: 35 | Married: 9.17.16
    Diminished ovarian reserve
    BFP: 4/14/2020 EDD: 12/20/2020
  • Options
    Mine would probably be packing a crazy amount of  things into a limited space. I can get anything and everything to fit into our car when we travel and I helped my friend load a storage unit once with perfection. I just call it jigsawing. My husband used to insist he do the packing but he knows better now. 
  • Options
    Procrastinating  :D
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18