October 2018 Moms

Re: FFFC 2/23

• I love it @jengibre_zorro! I gave up on jeans - they may fit but I refuse to even try them on because I'm pretty sure I'm just going to look like a stuffed sausage.
    Tights for life.
  • Loading the player...
  • @DunkinDecaf I'm not having cravings yet but my little bean just did a cartwheel over m&m pancakes. 
  • M&M pancakes?  Yes, please. 

I bought chocolate pudding and a graham cracker crust to make pie last night.  It’s made with milk, so its healthy, right?
  • I bought maternity clothes like 5 minutes after I found out I was pregnant.  2 pairs of work pants, jeans, a few t-shirts, and some tops for work.  Oh and a camo hoodie.  

I don't need to wear them yet or anything, and I'm afraid to take the tags off of them (you know, what it's and all) so they're just sitting in my closet hiding.

image        image

• I have some maternity clothes hiding in my closet, too, because I'm 100% sure MH will make fun of me!  :D
    Me: 29 | DH: 29
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
    Letrozole + TI = BFP 01/30/2018 | EDD 10/11/2018
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • I ate a donut for breakfast, and not just any donut - it was ridiculously large, glazed, and topped with bacon. Amazing!
    BabyFruit Ticker}
  • chopchop25chopchop25 member
    edited February 2018
    @Gizmo1231 those things are delicious

I'm having Tagalongs for lunch (the gs cookies.) I just posted only 2, but it's only 10:45 here so it's definitely going to be more than 2.
  • I guilted DH into picking up garbage fast food at like 8:30 last night. I was starving and it was the only thing that didn’t sound gross but it was cold so I didn’t want to go pick it up. Gotta love that man. 
  • Got another one... 

I don't think I like coffee anymore! I've drank decaf for the last 2 years and today I wanted nothing to do with it. 
    Me: 32 DH: 31
    TTC #2 since January 2018
    Baby #1 DD  Born 8/25/2016
    BFP: 8/11/18 Due: 4/26/18

• ninji15ninji15 member
    edited February 2018
    I work in IT and my boss handed me a box and said "here see if you can get this working on our network". Its a PS4. Hell yes I will see if it works for the rest of the day no problem. Now cracked the door to my office and I hope no one needs me for anything important.  
  • @acciocoffee Do you mean it isn't normal to wear leggings for 3 days straight?

Also, I don't think I've worn real jeans in two years. I'm half ashamed and half proud. Jeggings, leggings, and maxis for the win!
  • @acciocoffee It's ok, I've work the same tank top and Columbia zip up for 3 days. So together we make a full outfit.
  • My coworker brought home made butter tarts to our staff meeting and I ate two!! I work with 5 dudes (no ladies) so I'm sure they judged me hard LOL I also work from home so we only see each other once a week for this meeting. 
    Me 33 DH 41
    TTC since 2016
    Due: October 12, 2018

• kosmo86 said:
    Got another one... 

I don't think I like coffee anymore! I've drank decaf for the last 2 years and today I wanted nothing to do with it. 
    I’m told the food aversions disappear after pregnancy.  

On the otherhand, my best friend ordered a coffee with his lunch and it smelled delicious.  And I don’t usually drink coffee...
  • @chyvie guys don't judge more than ladies do! I work with all guys I regularly dare then that I will eat them under the table. No Shame
    Me: 32 DH: 31
    TTC #2 since January 2018
    Baby #1 DD  Born 8/25/2016
    BFP: 8/11/18 Due: 4/26/18

• I've started showering every other day. Showering is just no longer enjoyable so I deal with the greasiness for a day. Oh well. 
    DS  12-1-2014
    DD 10-29-2016
    #3 due 10-13-2018
  • Living on dry shampoo and leggings. Absolutely no shame. 

I ate ate hotdogs for breakfast. Mashed potatoes and Girl Scout cookies for lunch. Apparently eating like crap keeps my MS away. Again. Absolutely. No. Shame. 
  • @chyvie Omg butter tarts--get in my belly! I didn't know what they were until I married a Canadian, but I've eaten enough of them since then to make up for lost time.  :D
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • I have made my husband my secretary for anything pregnancy related. Researching doctors, scheduling things, etc.
    Me: 25 | DH: 34
    Married since 2010, TTC since Dec 2013
    Dx: PCOS
  • Kate437 said:
    I have made my husband my secretary for anything pregnancy related. Researching doctors, scheduling things, etc.
    Ohhh— do you contract out that service?  I need someone to research daycares and doulas....

Instead I’ve offered my services as a curriculum writer to my friend for a class he is supposed to teach tomorrow. At 2pm. With handouts. FML. 
  • I wear my shirt untucked at work so I can cover up the fact that they are unbuttoned. The bloating has started. I'm probably going to get a belly band so I can wear them unzipped. 

@hellopartyof5 I feel you on the not showering. Washing my hair seems like a chore. So, dry shampoo and ponytail it is!

I also, have eaten 2 blocks of cheese in 4 days. I usually hate dairy, but now I can't get enough
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Omg anyone who hasn't had a butter tarts needs to try one ASAP! So friggin good. Especially home made and fresh! 
    Me 33 DH 41
    TTC since 2016
    Due: October 12, 2018

• I’m a fairly intelligent individual, I know what’s safe and what’s not during pregnancy. I’ve done this before. 

Buttttttt...every time I poop I’m afraid the baby is going to fall out. DH thinks this is the funniest thing ever!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • @DunkinDecaf we had m&m pancakes for breakfast too!!!
    TTC History
    Me: 35 DH: 34
    Married 07/2012
    DD born 07/2014
    DD2 born 10/2018
    DS born 10/2022

IF history:
    TTC #2 since January 2016
    June-Aug 2017: 3 IUIs w/Clomid = BFN
    Sept 2017: Dx w/Endometriosis
    Oct 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Nov 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Dec 2017: pre-IVF testing
    Jan-Feb 2018: IVF--17 eggs retrieved, 13 fertilized, 9 frozen and 1 transferred on 2/10 = BFP on 2/19!!! EDD 10/29/2018
    FET Oct 2021: BFP on 10/31! MC at 5 weeks
    FET Feb 2022: BFP on 2/15! EDD 10/29/22

• @kosmo86 I love coffee. Love love love it! But with DS it all of a sudden tasted like it had been on the burner for days. All coffee (except super froofy coffee drinks that after really coffee, and even then, meh.) I kept trying through the pregnancy, no luck. But I'm back to loving it again... I don't really want to give it up again. 
    But a friend of mine started  hating coffee during her pregnancy - its been 6 years and she still is uninterested. But she didn't care that much to begin with...
  • @pumpkinpancake that was me yesterday because I had my appointment! Lol 

At one point I couldn't make it through the day without my morning coffee and when I got pregnant with DS I couldn't stand the taste of it early on. I was convinced something was wrong with my coffee pot! Drove my SO nuts lol it was one of the first signs I was pregnant. Eventually I could stomach it again and thankfully it seems to be ok so far with this pregnancy.
  • So I’m not familiar with these butter tarts but is anyone willing to share their recipe? I’m intrigued!
    BabyFruit Ticker}
  • edited February 2018
    @olivemomma here’s the recipe I use. I usually end up doubling the filling ingredients because I found that, as written, it’s not enough to fill all the tarts in a standard cupcake pan. I also omit raisins (yuck) and use walnuts or pecans instead. 
    https://www.geniuskitchen.com/recipe/award-winning-butter-tarts-14756
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • kosmo86 said:
    Got another one... 

That’s because decaf is gross  :#:p lol
  • I have peed on more sticks since Tuesday than I did with my last two pregnancies combined. And I will POAS every day til this little bean gets confirmed at my appt 3/19. 
  • edited February 2018
    I am sure I will get flamed for this but Mom guilt already. I want this baby and will love the heck out of it, but I don't feel like I want it as badly as I should. Took us over 5 years to conceive so I should be doing backflips. Ugh I am sure this just stems from hormones and panic of doing every thing right when I know that is impossible.