August 2018 Moms
Options

Weekend Randoms 2/24

What is everyone up to this weekend?

Re: Weekend Randoms 2/24

• Options
    Selfishly started to complain about having to get a fasting blood draw this morning. I got to the lab 10 minutes before they opened and am 4th in line. Chic fil a breakfast might be happening on the way home. 
  • Options
    I had to get out of bed at 1 AM to move the pets' water tank into my husband's office because the littlest cat decided that after a hard day at the vet, he was going to go for a swim. Cut to a soaked long-hair cat flying around the apartment all night. Thankfully he dried off by the time he wanted his morning cuddles. 
    Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: 6/2016
    TTC #1: 12/2016
    Benched due to deployment- Off the bench 8/8/17!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I told DH yesterday we should go to friendlys for dinner tonight because I wanted a sundae, and I was really looking forward to it. Today I feel like crap so I doubt friendlys will be happening. Sad face. 
  • Options
    @jsnakehole haha, aww poor kitty and poor you! My cat fell in the toilet one time when she was a kitten. Needless to say, the lid stayed down after that. 
  • Options
    @ladygali chick fil a has breakfast? Sounds glorious. I'm sorry you had to wait for your test tho!
    @jsnakehole that sounds terrible. I'm sorry. Glad he's energetic after his surgery tho!
    We have no plans for today. I have to do some grad school homework during nap time, but otherwise, just trying to get things done around the house. We did have a babysitter last night so we could go out to eat, so we have leftovers from our favorite Mexican place. 
    Me: 28, DH: 40
    Married 9/28/13
    DS born 11/12/15
    EDD 8/13/18
  • Options
    @lakesideknitter yes, CFA breakfast is amazing. Chicken biscuit? Yes, please. I didn’t end up stopping because I remembered I had a bagel at home. Got home and DH had eaten it. Lordy. 
  • Options
    @lalala2004  @ladygali  it sounds amazing! Our closest one is an hour and a half away, but we will make it a priority next time we're in the area! Anyone know what time they stop serving breakfast?
    Me: 28, DH: 40
    Married 9/28/13
    DS born 11/12/15
    EDD 8/13/18
  • Options
    I love CFA but have never had their breakfast! What is wrong with me?! I may need to put that on my to-do list this week. 

@LC12261012 ugh, sorry you’re feeling crappy. Tell YH to pick it up for you! Or they have friendlys ice cream in the grocery store. I’m craving a Reese’s sundae now...
  • Options
    @lakesideknitter I think they stop at 10:30. 
  • Options
    Now I want a CFA chicken biscuit!!
    Me: PCOS   DH: No issues

August '16-January '17: Clomid + HCG + IUI/TI = BFN
    February/March '17: Menopur + HCG + IUI = BFN
    April '17: Menopur + HCG + TI (due to too many mature follicles) = BFN
    May '17: Took off due to cysts
    June' 17: Menopur + HCG + IUI = Cancelled due to 8+ mature follicles
    November '17: Clomid + HCG + IUI= BFN
    December '17: Menopur + HCG + TI= BFP!!!! Due August 2018

• Options
    ladygali said:
    @lakesideknitter I think they stop at 10:30. 
    Yes, I forgot about this last weekend and was super sad when it was 11 and I had to get McD's instead, I was not in the mood for lunch.

We are having breakfast with DH's dad and soon-to-be stepmom this morning. We had dinner with them last night too so I am not sure what conversation topics are left for breakfast lol. Then I need to do a ton of work all weekend in advance of this big hearing next week, ugh, but I am also getting new hair extensions put in this afternoon so I am excited for that. 
    *TTC History*

Me: 37, MH: 38; Married August 2017

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

TTC #2 January 2020: AMA, dx with DOR in May 2020

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• Options
    Thats an awesome cake! I might hit up BabyGap today.  I love their baby clothes and winter stuff me get be on sale for this little one, who today, is the size of a taco. Love.
  • Options
    We're supposed to have severe weather today, high wind, hail, and possible tornadoes, so we're not doing too much. Tomorrow looks to be sunny and warm though, so we'll probably go grocery shopping. Good. I feel like I need canned spinach. I can't explain it.  :s
  • Options
    Need to vent. 

DH had surgery a week ago, and he's on crutches but is mobile enough to get around the house and has even made it to the gym twice. But he hasn't lifted a finger to help me clean. I have him two simple tasks- dishes and folding the laundry. Neither have been done. But he's gonna go play Bocce with his friends today while I clean the whole damn house because both of our parents are coming over tomorrow. I've spent my entire vacation cleaning. And every time I get one room clean, he leaves a mess. My living room was gorgeous yesterday. Now there's bacon bits stuck to my couch, garbage everywhere, and the throw is in a ball with my dog sleeping on it even though I literally just washed it and asked that it be folded and put back where it goes. I've managed to so far today wake up, feed the pets, walk the dog, and get a manicure, and he's still in bed. And he'll probably get up twenty minutes before he has to meet his friends and be out the door. I'm pissed. I've felt so sick this whole week, all I want is a day to relax. Now I have to re-clean my house, find a way to get kosher food for tomorrow (since his parents are kosher), and find an hour in all of this to sit and do lesson plans for the week. 
    Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: 6/2016
    TTC #1: 12/2016
    Benched due to deployment- Off the bench 8/8/17!

• Options
    I just had the best massage and now I’m eating lunch in silence at Panera before I do some shopping. I left the boys at home and they better be cleaning lol. We’re supposed to go out to dinner tonight. I really want some seafood 
  • Options
    @jsnakehole nope that is unacceptable. 

I’m enjoying some snuggles while DS naps on me.  When he was first born he snuggled 24/7. Now these moments are few & far between.  So sometimes on the weekends we just snuggle-nap.  

Being dragged to BILs house today.  They only live 30 min away but I’m sure there will be at least 5 rude comments from him & SIL about how we haven’t seen them in months.  I didn’t know the roads don’t go both ways?  
  • Options
    @jsnakehole nope nope nope. Start threatening hiring a service that usually gets my DH in gear lol
  • Options
    I have the house to myself for most of the day! LO is at Nana's, H is at the gym, showering then will have to wait forever to get a haircut at his barber shop. So I'm bumping for a minute then filing our taxes (exciting) making some lunch then tackling the DREADED UPSTAIRS. Dying right now thinking about it but LO has to be moved up there this Summer and its already almost freaking March. so.much.work.to.do.

Image result for its raining meme

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @jsnakehole that’s a big fat NOPE from me. I told DH yesterday he’s like living with a frat boy, leaving pop cans and shit everywhere. I hope you can shake some sense into him! 
  • Options
    @jsnakehole no way. There’d be no kosher food in my house and the excuse would be “DH didn’t go to the store.” And the house would stay a wreck or he’d stay home from plans with friends. But I’m petty and kind of bitchy so take it with a grain of salt 
  • Options
    @kburg15 That's exactly what I was going to post. Granted, I'd probably tell him I was going to do that if he didn't help me, kind of a last ditch effort to get him off his ass... but if that didn't work, I would go on strike. 

• Options
  • Options
    @jsnakehole my cat has a water fetish, and loves to drink out of the toliet, and will even stand in the toliet, and shower if the water is running. We were keeping the lids down, but he managed to open them. We ended up childproofing the toliet sit, with locks. We also have to warn guests to close door while showering or else they will get a friend showering with them. He's an 18 pound water loving weirdo.  
  • Options
    I woke up early this morning to get over to the preschool we wanted to register DS at for the summer and fall, and got there an hour before registration began, just in case. I was 8th in line so we had no issues, but of course this had to happen on the one week where SoCal decides to finally have more winter-like temperatures. 35 degrees. I was the only one not in a parka thanks to my Colorado blood :lol:

@melissaf22 Adorable cake! DS would adore that. I totally get it. We were expecting 35 people at DS's party last weekend, and only ended up with 23. One family cancelled the night before because my friend was insanely sick, so that's understandable. The other people didn't even bother to tell me until I texted them all an HOUR into the party asking if they were still coming. They all had shitty excuses too. So rude. 
    April Siggy Challenge: April Showers
    68b4a0fa9283500827195ef5a5ccdd70

About me:
    29 y/o
    Married 6.26.11
    BFP 12.23.13, EDD 9.2.14 - baby girl, born too soon at 22w6d due to a placental abruption on 5.5.14
    BFP 8.4.14, EDD 4.15.15 - rainbow son, born at 30w4d due to a placental abruption on 2.8.15, healthy 3 y/o now!
    BFP 2.28.17, EDD 11.8.17 - baby girl, miscarried at 11 weeks on 4.21.17
    BFP 11.28.17, EDD 8.8.18, delivering in July - another rainbow baby boy!

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @calimom2524 enjoy! I looove Monterey! Have an amazing day!
    @jsnakehole just no. He is an equal partner on the relationship and the household. He needs to act like it. I hope you find a solution that works

DH and I are going to have dinner with friends tonight that we haven’t seen in way too long. Steak is happening, I can’t wait!
    Aug '18 Siggy Challenge - April Showers

Me: 37   Him: 38
    Married 11.07.2015

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @jsnakehole I would be pissed too. You have a right to vent. If he is able to hang with his friends he is able to help out. 

@Firemanswife11 How Sway? Congrats to you thatbis awesome. 

Today I feel like a new woman, I woke up with energy and a decent appetite. Hoping this last. 
  • Options
    Ran a 5k this morning so I'm doing nothing else all weekend. Haha
    Go you! Most exercise I’ve done is raise a forkful or cheesecake to my mouth :neutral:

We hung out with friends this morning. But I was hit by pangs of anxiety on the way home. That feeling of dread in your stomach...I hate it. I usually never ever have any anxiety, thankfully, unless I’m really hungover. But it has been happening more often recently. I hate it. I wonder if it could be hormones...

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I had a straight up panic attack yesterday on the way home from DS’s Swim lesson and wasn’t even anxious about anything. I think it was definitely hormones for me @ecwk
  • Options
    amac12999 said:
    I had a straight up panic attack yesterday on the way home from DS’s Swim lesson and wasn’t even anxious about anything. I think it was definitely hormones for me @ecwk
    Oh no :( I’m sorry hun, that’s no fun!!

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @melissaf22 Happy Birthday to your sweet girl! That cake is amazing! I am one of those weird fondant eaters so I would be all over that rainbow. Have fun celebrating today!
    Image result for its raining meme

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @jsnakehole
    I'd wake him up and tell him I need an hour of cleaning before he leaves. I also need him to stop at the store on the way home to pick up groceries. If I were injured I may be inclined to milk it if people were letting me. Best to shut it down now. 
    Me:32
    DH:45
    DSD: 20
    DSS: 18
    Team green baby due: Aug 6th, 2018

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    This morning we went to watch the hubby Freeze for a Reason and do the Polar Plunge for Special Olympics. Now it is nap time and snuggles. Tomorrow we are going to a Blizzard game (indoor arena football) and hopefully some housework! 
  • Options
    melpropmelprop member
    edited February 2018
    I started to think I was getting the flu yesterday, but it seems like just a cold or bad allergies. I can’t really tell. Today my masseuse friend came over, I did her taxes, and she gave me a prenatal massage in trade. Omg I needed that so much. Now that I’ll finally have some extra spending money, a massage every month or two is going on my to-do list. She also mentioned having an ergo from her DS that she’ll sell me cheap. 

DH is smoking a beef roast for dinner tonight in his new smoker, so I don’t have to cook meat or smell it while it’s cooking. A few potatoes and corn in the instant pot, and dinner will be done. I think he’ll be using the smoker a lot this year if my ms doesn’t go away.