Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW FriYay 2/23

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle: 

Cycle Day/DPO:

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing:

R/R: 

CS/Q:

GTKY: Are you usually early or late?
Me: 35  H: 35
Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
that place where you can still remember dreaming?
That's where I will always love you.  
That's where I'll be waiting."
~Peter Pan 

*TW*
BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 

Re: TWW FriYay 2/23

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 
    5/3

Cycle Day/DPO:
    17/2

Timing: 
    -4, -2, -1

Typical LP length: 
    11/12 days

Testing:
    Probably next Thursday or Friday

R/R: 
    I've been having a lot of crazy dream the past few months and I wake up feeling like I've barely slept because my mind has been going nuts all night.  Getting pregnant definitely won't help that.  But it's Friday so I get to sleep in the next two days!

CS/Q:
    FF is dumb.  Even though I had a positive OPK Wednesday AM is still has O day as Tuesday.  I might start temping next cycle so it can be more accurate.

Late 
    :#  I've mastered the art of arriving exactly on time and I'm not late for important stuff so I'm not totally inconsiderate.  Definitely never early though unless it's an interview or a new job or something.  

~Peter Pan 

*TW*
  • Options
    @coco2787 I am having weird dreams too! Like those dreams where they are very vivid and you feel like you're awake all night. I said a few days ago, I think it's because of this weird syfi show I've been watching with mh.

Month/Cycle: 1/1

Cycle Day/DPO: 24/8

Timing: -1

Typical LP length: Not sure

Testing: Tomorrow! Did people cave last night?? Stay strong!!

R/R: I'm throwing a party tomorrow which I have never done in my life and I'm starting to freak out. I have to make all the food today. Wish me luck!

CS/Q:

When it came to work I was alwayyyyys late. It was ridiculous. But they liked me so I got away with it. In general life I am usually on time unless mh is coming, and then we are most definitely late. (PS I definitely have ttgp brain because when I read the question I thought we were talking about periods lol)
    **June Siggy Challenge - P.I.L.Fs**
    httpsstaticboredpandacomblogwp-contentuploads201702best-dad-ever-chris-hemsworth-thor-589aec291b80c__700jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    **Lurking from WTO**

@coco2787 I have had vivid mom dreams where I am holding a blonde-haired blue-eyed baby whose head is resting against my chest. When I woke up, I could still feel the heat from her head in the exact same spot. Nothing like your subconscious slowly starting to work with the TTGP craziness.

@rosebud332 I definitely read that question the same way :blush:
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

Cycle Day/DPO: 24/8 or 9

Timing: Good

Typical LP length: Don’t know

Testing: Monday probably 

R/R: Woke up super early this morning, thinking it was time to get up, and couldn’t fall back asleep once I realized how early it was. We have fun days planned today and tomorrow though, so maybe I was subconsciously excited. :)    

CS/Q: Oh, you know, still spotting, like ya do. Temps are still nice and high though. People who know things: If the spotting was related to low progesterone, would my temps be down? Are temps still being up promising or no?

GTKY: (lol, I initially read this question like @rosebud332 too). Are you usually early or late? Generally right on time, but starting to trend toward being 5 min late :#I try though, I really do. 

@coco2787 FF has my O day the day before my first OPK too, but I think it’s confusion is BECAUSE of temping, lol. 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

Cycle Day/DPO: 25/10

Timing: -3, -2, 0, +1

Typical LP length: 15

Testing: Tested this morning for fun, BFN. Will wait a couple days then test again. Even though I feel like I am out this cycle.

R/R: Rave: Going to Rheumy at 10:45 this morning. Hopefully he will do the blood tests that I request. We have dinner with my dad and sisters tonight. Still haven't decided where to go. I gotta get on that. lol.

CS/Q:

GTKY: Are you usually early or late? I will say I always TRY so hard to be early. Most of the time it works. I can't stand being late. Ever! It gives me so much anxiety. Haha.
    Me: 32 | DH: 33
    Met: 2005 | Started Dating: 2009 | Married: 2013

TTC#1: 06.2014;   BFP: 12.2015; DS Born: August 16, 2016
    TTC#2: 12.2017; BFP: 02.26.2018; CP 03.02.2018
                                BFP: 04.26.2018 DD Born: December 26, 2018
    Surprise Pregnancy #3; BFP: 01.11.2020; Due Date: September 19, 2021

• Options
    @coco2787 Sometimes I wish I had crazy dreams! I don't remember my dreams often at all. Haha.
    @rosebud332 Haha I caved this morning. Only because I asked H if I should and he said "sure why not?" So I couldn't say no after that. lol You will have a blast hosting a party! It's a lot of fun! Ohhh and yes, if H is going with me somewhere, I am ALWAYS late. He spends more time grooming than I do!
    @wrensnest Yay for having a fun weekend planned! We do too, and will be super busy. But it's nice to get the mind off of ttgp.

• Options
    Sorry to P&G today ladies. Home sick with the stomach flu so in mobile. 

Month/Cycle: 3/3

Cycle Day/DPO: 24/8

Timing: meh

Typical LP length: 12

Testing: I caved and tested when I got home from work last night. BFN. H wants time to test today because I’m so sick but there was no fmu as I’ve been throwing up since 2am. 

R/R: well you can imagine I’m full of rants given I’ve been up since 2am super sick. 

CS/Q: does fmu really make that much a difference? 

GTKY: Are you usually early or late? If he’s just me, early. If H has his hand in it, late. 
  • Options
    @eleven_ I guess I should have added I also had positive OPKs on Monday PM and Tuesday AM/PM as well, I just figured that FF would move O day and not just assume the first day after a positive was O day since the positives were continuing.  

~Peter Pan 

*TW*
  • Options
    @coco2787 and @rosebud332 I've also been having weird dreams.  I just had one that my  H and I were the worst parents ever.  We didn't even know if we had had a boy or girl because we didn't even change it's diapers and kept leaving it at home.   I woke up feeling like I'd be the worst mom in the world.  It was so disturbing. 
  • Options
    @eleven_ I understand how you feel. Afraid of both myself.  Hugs. 

@kristah2  I hope you have everything you need to ease this time. Feel better soon love. 

@Whitmore1027  Sorry friend :( *throws rocks at GM* <3

@rosebud332 The parties never get any easier to throw until you decided that perfection will never be attainable and guests remember the booze and community more than if you put three kinds of mustard out or not. 

@wrensnest I hope it is a promising sign for you. If it doesn’t end up being the case, we are all here for you. Hugs!

Month/Cycle: 3rd IUI 

Cycle Day/DPO: 27/11

Timing: Good

Typical LP length: 14, 16 last IUIs 

Testing: wfaf or beta; whichever first 

R/R: Started P sup last night. I just put that bad boy right up there. 

CS/Q: No 

Equal parts. 
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• Options
    @suzycupcake Haha, thank you for making me laugh!! Silly GM!
    @kristah2 SO SORRY for your BFN! :( And goodness! Sorry you are sick too! Poor thing! I hate throwing up, that's the worst. So hope you get better asap!
    @eleven_ Thank you! My goodness that's a pretty photo!!
    @galactickates Sorry for your BFN too! My goodness, so many! But hopefully you did ovulate later than you thought, so it's too soon to tell!!

SO. Got back from the Rheumatologist! He really thinks my problem is either Hypothyroidism (which I have been positive before, so that wouldn't surprise me at all), and anemia. AND he thinks I have Fibromyalgia. For those of you who don't know, I was diagnosed with CNS Lupus in 2006 after 3 years of tests and ruling out everything. This was a different doctor than the one I saw today (that doctor who diagnosed me is retired now). This doctor has gone over my medical history, I saw him for 2 years in 2014 and 2015 when I had hypothyroidism. Since then, looking at my past labs as well as symptoms, he really thinks it's Fibromyalgia. I may sound crazy for being happy, but I am really glad to have a name to it and not a "I don't know what's wrong, but you don't have Lupus like you thought". So I am glad at least. HOWEVER, he said the medication used for it is not safe for conceiving. So I have to figure out some life style changes to help. But I really don't know a lot about it, so I have to do some research. Keep in mind, I am still waiting for lab work to come back, so if it's thyroid, that's an easy thing to control, and it's needed badly if we do need to conceive. Perhaps Thyroid problems is WHY we had a rough time getting pregnant the first time. (yes, H has sperm issues, but thyroid problems can hurt fertility too.

ANYWAYS, glad to at least have some answers. I don't know how I am going to last waiting on the labs. Ugh!

• Options
    @kristah2 I'm so sorry you're sick!! I hope you just have a 24 hour bug or something and goes quick. I think fmu is definitely important this early. ***TW pos test mention...I have gotten a faint positive with fmu and then negative later on because it wasn't concentrated. End TW***

@galactickates What a terrible dream! I'm sure that's a result of a little too much house stress going on. I get bad stress dreams sometimes like that.

@suzycupcake Thanks for that! You're definite right. I'm mostly worried about running out of food. But I think I'm good.

@eleven_ I'm making baked ziti, pasta salad, and roast beef. It's been a busy morning. Lol
    **June Siggy Challenge - P.I.L.Fs**
    httpsstaticboredpandacomblogwp-contentuploads201702best-dad-ever-chris-hemsworth-thor-589aec291b80c__700jpg
  • Options
    coco2787coco2787 member
    edited February 2018
    @rosebud332 good luck with the party!

@kristah2 so sorry you’re sick, I hope you feel better soon!  As far as your question, I think FMU helps if you’re testing really early but *TW loss* with my loss BFPs I always tested a second time in the afternoon and still got a (lighter) positive so I don’t think it makes a huge difference, unless the urine is completely clear or something.  

@meri-mac I’ve had a lot of pregnancy/baby dreams recently, such a buzz kill to wake up from those :(

@wrensnest I know nothing about progesterone but FX your high temps are a good sign!

@eleven_ I was wondering where you were.  I totally feel you on all the anxiety of the TWW.  It sucks so much to not be able to feel BFP joy anymore :(

@galactickates so exciting that move in day is almost here!  FX that BFN is just from testing too early. 

@suzycupcake I hope this cycle did the trick for you!  Hopefully the supplements help.

@Whitmore1027 I’m glad you were able to get an earlier appointment.  That sucks about possible fibromyalgia though :(  I hope you can get some relief with whatever your diagnosis ends up being.  

~Peter Pan 

*TW*
  • Options
    @Whitmore1027 Fibro does NOT cause brain lesions, however positive ANA is very common with Fibro. These lifestyle changes will be great either way. All autoimmune conditions/disease/disorders require lifestyle changes so just do it and get it done.

With that being said, I do recommend eventually having another brain MRI done to followup. I don't want to stress you out because you are on a quest to reduce stress. Let us know what the Thy results are when they come in. I'm super sorry you are dealing with an episode now while ttgp. Not fun!

@rosebud332 Lol! Totally get it.

@coco2787 Thanks. Me too. I wasn't going to fill the order because it had already been 10dpiui, but then I decided no. If this cycle fails, it will be because of nothing that I did or didn't do. 

People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI

• Options
    @Whitmore1027 --I know what you mean, but you said you're 10 DPO so don't lose hope yet!!!! *hugs*
    @rosebud332 I LOVE THROWING PARTIES! Try to relax, it's a lot of fun and an awesome sense of accomplishment when you're done! 
    @wrensnest  prayers the spotting is a good spotting, not bad :)
    @kristah2  I am so sorry you're sick. My OB said that fmu doesn't matter really though, I'm not sure one way or another though.
    @galactickates  lol @ always late with H. I am always rushing mine because he gets in a hurry for NOTHINGGGG ever.
    @Whitmore1027  That's frustrating waiting on labs. I hate that too--but at least you're getting answers it seems!

Month/Cycle: 1/1

Cycle Day/DPO: 26/ 12 I think?

Timing: Good, if I O'd when I think I did LOL

Typical LP length:  I truly have no idea. However, I am typically 28 days like clockwork so I ASSUME 14 days.

Testing: I have already tested 3 times in this TWW. I know, idiot. All BFNs. Maybe tomorrow morning..it would be 2 days before expected AF. Is that a reliable answer or should I wait until AF Monday?

R/R:  nope

CS/Q: no

GTKY: Are you usually early or late?  Uh. I used to be like clockwork on time. Then I started to hate my job and it went to hell lol
    Me: 31 I DH: 31
    Met: 9/8/08; Engaged: 9/8/11; Married 6/30/12
    TTC#1: 8/2013; BFP: 9/30/13; born June 2014 (boy)
    TTC#2: 2/2018; BFP: 2/26/18; MC 4/4/18.
    TTC#2: 4/2018; BFP: 5/12/18; EDD: 1/19/19 (boy)
    2 fur babies: Oakley Marley (11.5) & Ava Lynn (2)

BabyGaga
  • Options
    @oaklandava - now I secretly enjoy that H is always late.  Especially if it's something I don't really want to go... everyone knows H is always late so I can just blame it on him and I don't have to be there that long.  It's great! 
  • Options
    suzycupcakesuzycupcake member
    edited February 2018
    @josie12367 Thinking about you girl. I hope you are alright <3

@oaklandava Me personally, I would wait if I didn't know my lp length or when I Ovulated.

@galactickates Continuation of yesterday. I do use pinterest thought I should use it more than I do. I need to figure out how to make my laundry space and master bathroom look appealing. I've only made the guest bathroom nice and spa like, but I don't want to do the same thing in our master bathroom. What I mean is, I want that to look more chic and rustic. You know? I have no idea what I want.

4 more days, 4 more days! Yippeeee! Agggggh, I think Escrow had to be one of the most stressful things I've ever been through although ours was a quick 22 days I think it was. MH reads nothing. I read everything. I had to do all of that so we didn't get screwed. BUT, he did make up for it by doing all of the moving for us since I had just gotten a job offer and he had a break. It was nice to not have to pack everything, etc.

IVF
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

IUI

• Options
    @galactickates
    that's hilarious! I love that! 

Guys, I'm not sure if I should test tomorrow or wait for AF who is supposed to come on Monday. It's stressing me out. I want to know, but I don't know if it will be worth if since I've already tested 3 times (like an idiot) and got BFN's.

BabyGaga
  • Options
    @suzycupcake That's very true. The only thing I'm going off of is that I have been 28 days like clockwork since I had my son 3 years ago. Of course, you're regular until you aren't, but that's my basis and starting point. I dunno. :(

BabyGaga
  • Options
    @oaklandava according to the info on the side of my pregnancy test box 74% of women get a positive 3 days before their expected period and 84% get a positive 2 days before their period.  So your odds aren’t high but there’s definitely still a chance.  

~Peter Pan 

*TW*
  • Options
    @suzycupcake yeah I probably need to get some bigger test on besides just blood work. He wanted to get an x-ray of my back because of that horrible pain I've been having. But I think first we decided to see what my thyroid shows and go from there. I may request an MRI. He hasn't said anything to me in person about the brain lesions, he only wrote in his notes what he read from the neurologist years ago. He also said to do "light" exercises like yoga and such. I tried Zumba for a couple weeks, and I was just waay too tired, I couldn't do it much longer. And this fatigue has just gotten worse everyday.
    @coco2787 Thank you! I am just happy to have everything checked out!
    @oaklandava Thank you! I am still keeping hope that 10dpo is still early for me. I will say, I am not out until I'm out! Won't lose hope until AF shows! Testing multiple times doesn't make you an idiot! I maaay have tested more than I said...H only wants me to test with him, and I may have done it more than just with him... Yikes! lol. It's all good! And I would say do whatever you want as far as when to test again! Don't make yourself crazy by waiting if waiting bothers you. Just try to remember than some people don't get positives until they miss their period.

• Options
    You guys rock. Thank you so much for that encouragement. You rock! <3

BabyGaga