July 2018 Moms
Options

Tuesday Ticker Change 2/20

How far along today? How big is baby?

New/Interesting/Festering Symptoms

Appointments/US this week

Random Questions

Rants/Raves

Will you take a babymoon? Have you ever? If you could go anywhere, where would you go and why?
April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change 2/20

• Options
    21 weeks,  size of a Least Weasel whatever 
    New/Interesting/Festering Symptoms
    feeling baby move more so that is fun! 
    Appointments/US this week
    not for a month
    Random Questions
    none this week
    Rants/Raves
    not loving the pulling feeling I am get at my surgery incision spots as my stomach gets larger.
    Will you take a babymoon? Have you ever? If you could go anywhere, where would you go and why? 
    we wont do one and didnt take one with our first. I would probably want to go someplace warm and hang out by a pool. 

• Options
    edited February 2018
    How far along today? How big is baby? 20 weeks -- two bananas (also find it hilarious that babies are both head up and bottom down...like they are soaking in a luxurious 9 month long hot tub). 

New/Interesting/Festering Symptoms Very vivid dreams again like first tri all over again

Appointments/US this week I had my "in between" appt with my MFM -- quick check of the babies and cervical length....my cervix is a champ sitting at about 5 cm long

Random Questions 

Rants/Raves Well, I have no idea how my stomach will keep growing for 17 more weeks -- so I am preparing for some serious, SERIOUS stretch marks. 

My husband and I will go away for the weekend at the end of March (right before I hit viability). 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along today? How big is baby? 18 weeks - artichoke or sweet potato

New/Interesting/Festering Symptoms I had some pains and cramping over the weekend which I mentioned in the symptoms thread too.  Stomach/appetite is still touchy (sometimes starving, sometimes want nothing to do with food)

Appointments/US this week No appointments til next week.

Random Questions 

Rants/Raves Went for a hike yesterday and expected to suffer but it actually made me feel really good, so looking forward to longer days & warmer weather so I can take more walks.

I didn't take a babymoon last time and probably won't this time (just because we don't typically take vacations anyway) but I really just want to have a nice long dinner out with my husband right before the baby gets here.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @bradybunchmom89 maybe you will be one of the lucky ones who don't get them at all! 

• Options
    @lindsayleigh1989 Oh I've plenty of stretch marks from previous pregnancies -- they don't bother me so much. Part of being a mom! If my hubs wanted a stretch mark free wife than he wouldn't have married me to begin with. ;) 
  • Options
    How far along today? How big is baby? 17 weeks. Baby is size of a pomegranate 

New/Interesting/Festering Symptoms: starting to get more out of breath walking upstairs 

Appointments/US this week: no appointments until March and waiting to schedule our anatomy scan. Order will be in 2/28 

Random Questions

Rants/Raves: my husband got the cleaning crew to come on Monday and I couldn’t be happier! 

Will you take a babymoon? Have you ever? If you could go anywhere, where would you go and why? We wanted to take a baby moon to Hawaii but my husband’s grandfather has been in the hospital  after a freak accident and isn’t doing so well, so we haven’t even had a chance to plan or decide if we are actually going. 
  • Options
    How far along today? How big is baby? Pretend this was yesterday.  I was busy.  20 weeks - half baked!  

New/Interesting/Festering Symptoms I had bad heartburn all weekend but it's been better the last couple days. 

Appointments/US this week Nope.  I don't go back until mid-march.

Random Questions

Rants/Raves I'm over the weather and SO ready for Spring!!!  

Nope.  We did take a trip when I was pregnant with my first, but it was a trip with friends - not what I would consider a babymoon.  We're going to visit my best friend in Montana in a couple weeks, so I guess that's our trip this time.  I'm excited except that it was -15 there this morning.  YIKES!  Please see my Spring comment above.
  • Options
    Ugh, I will NEVER remember to do this on time. 

18+2 since I'm 2 days late; sweet potato

New/Interesting/Festering Symptoms I've got a weird appetite, too. Sometimes I'm starving and can eat a ton, sometimes I'm starving and then find I can't fit much in, and sometimes I have zero appetite. My weight gain is fine though so I'm not too concerned about it.

Appointments/US this week Not for a while!

Random Questions Nah

Rants/Raves I THINK I felt the baby move yesterday. Either that or I was bizarrely having a bunch of muscle spasms in my abdomen, so I'm "calling it" and saying it was the baby.

No, we like to take infrequent but really big, outdoorsy vacations that involve lots of hiking and sightseeing, so a "just get away and go relax somewhere" vacation isn't our style. We spent 2 weeks in Ireland last summer, and we want our next big vacation to be a big tour of the US Southwest involving multiple national parks. We're also interested in exploring the great outdoors in Wyoming or Montana. I'd LOVE to do a big trip to Japan one day, but MH isn't enthusiastic about the idea. 
  • Options
    How far along today? How big is baby? 18 weeks on Tuesday. Baby was a green pepper I think?

New/Interesting/Festering Symptoms Headache and lower back pain started this week. Yay.

Appointments/US this week Nope!

Random Questions 

Rants/Raves DD got sick again this week and I'm SO OVER WINTER. 

With DD we went 5 hours East just to hang out and get away from home. We went to a few movies. With DS we went 8 hours away to a Breaking Benjamin/Shinedown concert :D With this baby, I have no idea. We will maybe go a couple hours South to just get away for a weekend. I don't prefer to go anywhere too far just because I'm a homebody lol!