***Do we want to have a list on here of usernames + EDDs? And possibly team?***
This is a check in for those of us who are experiencing pregnancy after a loss (miscarriage, chemical pregnancy, stillbirth, child loss, to name a few). Hopefully we can all lend support to each other through the hormone filled craziness that is pregnancy!
Just a reminder: there is a general loss trigger warning on this entire thread.
1. How far along are you? Any milestones?
2. How are you feeling (pregnancy symptoms)?
3. How are you feeling (anxiety wise)?
4. Any appointment updates? When is your next appointment?
5. What's been happening in your life this week? Rants/raves/whatever (Dear diary posts and venting are welcome and encouraged here):
6. GTKY: What was your favorite subject in school?
2/13 Blighted ovum, D&C -- 6/13 MC -- 8/14 DD born -- 3/17 MC -- 9/18 DD2 born
Unexpectedly expecting again -- EDD 7/27/20