September 2018 Moms
Options

PGAL Check-in week of 2/21-2/27

***Do we want to have a list on here of usernames + EDDs? And possibly team?***

This is a check in for those of us who are experiencing pregnancy after a loss (miscarriage, chemical pregnancy, stillbirth, child loss, to name a few). Hopefully we can all lend support to each other through the hormone filled craziness that is pregnancy!

Just a reminder: there is a general loss trigger warning on this entire thread. 

1. How far along are you? Any milestones?

2. How are you feeling (pregnancy symptoms)?

3. How are you feeling (anxiety wise)?

4. Any appointment updates? When is your next appointment?

5. What's been happening in your life this week? Rants/raves/whatever (Dear diary posts and venting are welcome and encouraged here):

6. GTKY: What was your favorite subject in school?

2/13 Blighted ovum, D&C -- 6/13 MC -- 8/14 DD born -- 3/17 MC -- 9/18 DD2 born
Expecting again -- EDD 7/27/20

Re: PGAL Check-in week of 2/21-2/27

• Options
    sclarke7sclarke7 member
    edited February 2018

1. How far along are you? Any milestones? 9+1 past my CP milestone. 

2. How are you feeling (pregnancy symptoms)? Symptoms  ( nausea, tiredness ) have become stronger for sure. No vomiting so yay for now. 

3. How are you feeling (anxiety wise)? Comes and goes. I had a Dr appt yesterday and of course got blood work and worried they are going to call today saying: i'm not pregnant anymore/there is a problem etc..

4. Any appointment updates? When is your next appointment? I have an ultrasound booked but not for a while ( March 13 ) Which feels like FOREVER. Taking it day by day... 

5. What's been happening in your life this week? Rants/raves/whatever (Dear diary posts and venting are welcome and encouraged here): RAVES today: Short work week as we had Monday off for a holiday for Family day here in Ontario :) Also, The lady I carpool with is on holidays this week and I'm no longer driving with her as of March 1. ( there were some lateness/messiness issues that really bothered me so I put an end to it. We also have a boat show coming to our city this weekend, which makes me think of my favorite season summer! 

6. GTKY: What was your favorite subject in school? Definitely Phys ed! Gym class was my fav! 

***Do we want to have a list on here of usernames + EDDs? And possibly team?*** Sure! @treeofcheem great idea.

Sclarke7, EDD Sept 25, team finding out. 

Me: 34 DH:33
    TTC since Oct 2016
    DX: Undetermined possible PCOS+MFI 
    July 2017-Dec 2017 Letrozole+TI
    Dec 2017 CP
    Jan 2018 BFP:EDD 9-25

• Options

12+3

Better nausea-wise, although it still hits me in the evenings. Not every day, though. Still exhausted - that one didn't really ever go away last time, although I think sometime in the 2nd half it wasn't as bad as early on. I remember thinking that the 2nd trimester energy thing was a LIE (I know lots of women feel overall much better in 2nd tri, though!)

Not bad. Trying not to think about the potential things that could go wrong, but we're at the point of lowest risk by now.

NT scan and OB appointment tomorrow.

5. What's been happening in your life this week? Rants/raves/whatever (Dear diary posts and venting are welcome and encouraged here):

MH and then my daughter had a terrible cold. Maybe the flu, but if it was it was a very reduced version of it (thanks, flu shots?) Maybe just an awful cold. I'm really, really hoping that since I haven't gotten it yet that I'm going to avoid it completely. My MIL, who usually watches my daughter one day a week, is out of commission for a while. So our schedule has been revamped a little, and it might take a while to get used to the new flow of things.

I very much love science. I didn't always have great science classes in jr. high/high school, but my college classes were very fun, especially the biology classes. I regret not pursuing it further in college.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

How far along are you? Any milestones?

9w 2d, technically w the ultrasound last week, but I feel like it doesn’t count till the next time we hear a heartbeat past that point. 

Tired is amped up. Nausea has calmed during the day and hits in the evenings. Slightly more managable. Still can’t handle making dinners. 

I’m struggling w not checking on the minnow till March 19th. It just feels ssoo far away, like I want to call and get in for just a heartbeat check like now... We may see it sooner depending on what we choose for test options to find out the cf status. The appt w the genetic counselor is march 5.

See above? Haha march 19th reg on. March 5th genetic counselor to talk cvs vs amnio etc. we can’t schedule a test unless we meet w them, we’ve met this one before and found her irritating, I’m not really looking forward to it. 

I cannot get out of my own way, and it is wearing on me. 

Today we managed a great day  though, dd and I went out to a tea house and met w my mom, aunt, and grandmother, then did some shopping and had lunch w just my mom. 

Uumm... English maybe? I was homeschooled and didn’t actually do much high school. In college I liked creative writing thiugh, and my prof liked itnand encouraged me to fo further. Now I wish I had...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

bfp#1-10/29/12,EDD: 7/3/13. nothing found @ 1st u/s, natural mc 12/10/12. "Bean"

bfp#2-5/10/13! EDD: 1/18/14. "Peanut" Arrived 1/13/14. Diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis

bfp#3- 9/26/14. EDD: 5/7/15. no heartbeat found @ 1st u/s, natural mc 10/23/14. "Little Bug"

**Psalm 139:16**

• Options

11+4; my losses were at 11 and 12w but they were MMC and I just didn't know for 3 weeks both times...

Feeling much better this past week  nausea, fatigue, and sore chest have been fading, but still pop up again at times.

Meh... trying to not get my hopes up until we get our Harmony test results back. I have to keep reminding myself that my risk of a trisomy baby is totally age dependent.

12w ultrasound and review with doctor on Monday.

Well SIL texted us last night that she's KU again. She's 10 days ahead of me and doesn't know we're expecting. I'm upset that she got to announce before us and that everyone will be waiting for her baby before ours. I have this irrational feeling that she's going to steal our thunder.

Visual art, but I also liked (and was good at) math, science, and English.

Me: 34 | DH: 33
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    BFP Jan. 15, 2017; MMC Mar. 4, 2017 at 10w6d
    BFP Jun. 5, 2017; MMC Aug. 2, 2017 at 11w6d
    BFP Nov. 20, 2017; ended in CP
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.
    BFP Dec. 25, 2017; EDD Sep. 5, 2018; DD arrived Aug. 26th
    My chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/63f71d

• Options
    @jhjocelyn my ultrasound isn't until mid March as well, totally feeling you on the " this feels like forever " waiting game. Hang in there. I wish there was something i could get too in between just for a little reassurance. sigh! 
    Me: 34 DH:33
    TTC since Oct 2016
    DX: Undetermined possible PCOS+MFI 
    July 2017-Dec 2017 Letrozole+TI
    Dec 2017 CP
    Jan 2018 BFP:EDD 9-25

• Options
    @sclarke7 Glad I’m not alone! I keep reminding mysef these symptoms are stronger than any of my previous pregnancies so that’s a good sign. DH has been really supportive thankfully. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

bfp#1-10/29/12,EDD: 7/3/13. nothing found @ 1st u/s, natural mc 12/10/12. "Bean"

bfp#2-5/10/13! EDD: 1/18/14. "Peanut" Arrived 1/13/14. Diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis

bfp#3- 9/26/14. EDD: 5/7/15. no heartbeat found @ 1st u/s, natural mc 10/23/14. "Little Bug"

**Psalm 139:16**

• Options
    @sclarke7 - Yay for ending that carpool situation!

@jhjocelyn - Hopefully that genetic counselor is less annoying this time. Glad you got to have a fun outing with DD.

@starla - Sorry for the SIL issues. People love babies, though, and one won't steal the thunder of the other! Hopefully you just to get have less pressure on you since someone else is pregnant at the same time, the weird questions and inappropriate comments and all that. In case your family feels the need for any of that, maybe they'll direct it at her! ;)