October 2018 Moms

Anyone else "showing?"

2»

Re: Anyone else "showing?"

• Not showing but my tops are definitely getting tighter in the chesticle area. I had to go buy new bras cause I'm starting to spill out. 
  • edited February 2018
    Nothing in my tummy area yet, but I can't wait until I have pregnancy boobs again. I went from a 34 small D before  to a large F when I was nursing. Now they are deflated and not nice DDs.  :(
  • Loading the player...
  • @jengibre_zorro you’re not alone. My boobs have always been a smaller B cup and even when breastfeeding I didn’t really need to go up a size. If anything, after I was done breastfeeding, I felt like I might need to go down a size, because they got so damn small after, but such is life I guess. I wish I got some of those awesome pregnancy boobs! 
  • @jengibre_zorro @pumpkinpancake I would gladly give you some of min if I could. The backaches are awful! I was a D before DD, now I’m a DD and I’m really hoping they don’t get any bigger this time around. After this babe is done nursing they are going back to a perky C! Lol
  • @jengibre_zorro Look at the bright side, no pregnancy boobs = no stretch marks?  
  • Uhggg I’d be happy to pass on some boob to someone. My 34 DDD bras are at least 1 size too small already at 5 wk. 
  • I kinda looked pregnant before I got knocked up so... there's that :) Really though, I'm just bloated. But I'm the only one who can tell. Definitely not showing anything new yet! I'm only 5 weeks 2 days right now though, so I wouldn't expect it! I am dreading the bigger boobs though and praying that I somehow don't get it too bad.. I'm already a DDD so I don't want any more! lol
  •   I am 5.3 weeks. I'm sucking in my gut trying to hide it a bit longer. I haven't told husband yet. I'm telling him on his birthday on Feb. 20th. I bought a red onsie that says "What's not to love?" 
    Your willpower impresses me! haha I can barely hold the secret any longer from my parents and hubby doesn't want to tell till 8 weeks.
  • @bundleofjoy3iluvu I don’t know how you haven’t told your husband yet! I literally woke him at like 5:00 in the morning on a Sunday when I got my BFP because I couldn’t keep it to myself! 
  • @bundleofjoy3iluvu I don’t know how you haven’t told your husband yet! I literally woke him at like 5:00 in the morning on a Sunday when I got my BFP because I couldn’t keep it to myself! 
    I did the same thing! There was NO way he was sleeping with that line showing up lol
  • @CatWaffles and @pumpkinpancake Did the same thing! 6 am and I came running out of the bathroom yelling OMG I'm pregnant. Poor husband barely had time to react and ended up just saying no way! I don't believe it! LOL Wasn't how I planned to tell him.
    Me 33 DH 41
    TTC since 2016
    Due: October 12, 2018

• Am i the only one that just does not get pregnancy boobs?  I breastfed my son for a year, and only ever maxed out at 32B.  Throw me a bone, universe!
    Yeah, no pregnancy boobs here. My boobs were slightly bigger when I was nursing, and that was only when I had gone too long between feedings. 
  • No pregnancy boobs here either. I was a C before DS, went up to a DD while nursing and have deflated to a D. My nipples however are giant...
  • @jengibre_zorro mine have only gotten slightly bigger but one is sore. Haven't needed a new bra yet. 
  • @jengibre_zorro No boobs here either. Got up to a B nursing. In between A and B now that we’ve cut back. We’ll see what happens with the combo of weaning and pregnant. They’ll just stay the same?
    I did the same thing! There was NO way he was sleeping with that line showing up lol
    I was the same, I wake up a little before him for work. He was just waking up as I crawled back into bed saying "guess what!"
  • marimariimarimarii member
    edited February 2018
    I'm a little over 8 weeks and definitely have a bump at this point. This is my 2nd pregnancy and with my first I didn't look like this until 17/18 weeks. It's getting really hard to hide. I'm worried a coworker or one of my students will ask. Do you think a good response will be I gained weight and thanks for pointing it out?

Good news my boobs are starting to perk up again after a year of breastfeeding DS! Yay for that!
  • Boobs are intense right now, so much so that I’m avoiding my sister until I can tell her as she’ll definirely know somethings up... 
  • Only showing in my boobs right now. Went from an A to a B so I got 2 new bras last weekend. I was starting to the that double-boob-spill-over look. 
  • @stithof I think I am going to go buy some maternity leggings this weekend. All of mine come up too high and it's uncomfortable. This belly will not be held in! 
  • I'm 5 weeks 5 days with #1 and I am super bloated. Even my leggings feel snug. I haven't gained weight but I sure look more round in the belly area. 
  • I've got a seriously weird skinny-fat blump and fupa going at this point