Trouble TTC

TTTC Checkin 02/14/2018

2»

Re: TTTC Checkin 02/14/2018

• @hoffmanr7 - I echo everything PP have said. I'm going to miss you very much. I'm frustrated for you - the "bad luck" explanation sucks - but I'm happy that you're getting a tax return, and that you have something to look forward to!

Camping in the sunshine and home ownership sound wonderful, particularly if you are doing both of those while in excellent shape! ;)

xoxoxo  <3<3<3<3<3 Sending you lots of love and good wishes!
  • Update from me: we had our FET, and I am now waiting for the results. Feeling very nervous and scared this time around. I should know by next Friday.

@ChristenMA83 - How are your embies? FX!

Keeping FX for everyone else too! I know we are due for some updates soon! Hoping for good news all around!

• Loading the player...
  • @funkykey Congratulations on being PASP!!  <3<3<3
  • @funkykey congrats on the transfer.  Fingers crossed for you!

AFM: We got the final snowbaby count today.  2 made it to freeze.  Our FET will be the week of March 19.  So just twiddling my thumbs until then.
    December FET Spreadsheet
    TTC History in spoiler  Instagram
    Me 35 - DH 42
    Married Oct 2007
    TTC Since Oct 2010 - MFI Diagnosis 2012 (Morphology 1% + High DNA Frag)
    IUI x2 in 2012 - BFN
    IVF #1 Feb 2018 - 9 Retrieved - 8 Mature - 5 Fertilized - 2 Snowbabies - no testing
    FET#1 March 2018 - BFP - MMC May @ 10w4d
    FET#2 July 2018 - BFN
    IVF #2 Nov 2018 - 10 Retrieved - 10 Mature - 8 Fertilized - 2 Snowbabies - no testing
    “Never give up on something that you can't go a day without thinking about.”― Winston Churchill
  • Thanks @Bababatty! - Did I miss your update? I am anxiously awaiting your ER! Sending you good vibes!

@ChristenMA83 - Oh man. How are you feeling? I'm glad you have 2 - great news! - but I'm sure you've had some pretty tough days. That wait is nerve-wracking - the period between ER and freeze went by so fast, at least for me, and was a total whirlwind. I hope you are feeling good and that it wasn't too crazy!
  • @funkykey I'm good now.  The difference between 1 and 2 is way bigger than it seems like it should be.  The worst for me was right after egg retrieval - I went in with solid reports of 18 and came out with 9 - and groggy with no time to converse with the clinic staff.  So the initial shock was pretty rough but now we're happy with our two little opportunities - 5 would have been better of course but hopefully, 2 is the perfect number.
    December FET Spreadsheet
    Me 35 - DH 42
    Married Oct 2007
    IUI x2 in 2012 - BFN
    IVF #1 Feb 2018 - 9 Retrieved - 8 Mature - 5 Fertilized - 2 Snowbabies - no testing
    FET#2 July 2018 - BFN
    IVF #2 Nov 2018 - 10 Retrieved - 10 Mature - 8 Fertilized - 2 Snowbabies - no testing
    “Never give up on something that you can't go a day without thinking about.”― Winston Churchill
  • @wishing-and-hoping eek! So excited and happy for you! Congrats and while I know it is still early, try to enjoy the moment. Keeping my fx this is the one!
    Me: 37 DH: 35
    Married since February 2012
    TTC since February 2017
    10 natural cycles = all BFN
    Dx: weak ovulation with possible LPD; Rx: Clomid (4 rounds); Puregon + Ovidrel + TI (3 rounds)
    7 medicated cycles (see above) = BFN
    During the last medicated cycle, they found a small cyst on an ovary and ordered an MRI to check for endometriosis
    May 2018 switched to an RE and did more testing while trying naturally
    8 natural cycles = BFN
    Dx: AMA, endometriosis/endometrioma, DOR; Rx: IVF
    October 2018, IVF #1 = 4 ER, 2 M, 1 F
    10/25/18 Transfer of 1, 8-cell 3-day embryo = CP :'(
  • @wishing-and-hoping Congrats!!  
    December FET Spreadsheet
    Me 35 - DH 42
    Married Oct 2007
    IUI x2 in 2012 - BFN
    FET#2 July 2018 - BFN
  • thank you @mirabelle33 @funkykey  @ChristenMA83
    ... just went in for the bloodwork, so we'll see what the numbers are this afternoon.
    TTC History in Spoiler
    Me: 29  DH:34
    TTC 21 cycles
    All TI cycles BFN (with letrozole, ovidrel, prometrium)
    Hysteroscopy + Polypectomy + D&C on 1/3
    IUI #1 February 6, BFP 2/21, CP 2/26
    IUI #2 March 14, BFN
    IUI #3 April 11, BFN
    IUI #4 May 11, BFN
    July 2018 IVF, developed lead follicle, converted to TI, BFN
    August/September 2018 IVF converted to freeze-all: 7 mature eggs; we fertilized 3 and froze 4. 3/3 fertilized and 1 blast!
    October 2018 FET-BFN
    November 2018 FET-TBD