Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Newbie Intro Week of 2/5

2»

Re: Newbie Intro Week of 2/5

• Options
    @rosebud332 my OB said the same thing, and my friend just had her c section and they told her 6 months. I definitely would think waiting longer is better but I have no idea!
    Me: 31 I DH: 31
    Met: 9/8/08; Engaged: 9/8/11; Married 6/30/12
    TTC#1: 8/2013; BFP: 9/30/13; born June 2014 (boy)
    TTC#2: 2/2018; BFP: 2/26/18; MC 4/4/18.
    TTC#2: 4/2018; BFP: 5/12/18; EDD: 1/19/19 (boy)
    2 fur babies: Oakley Marley (11.5) & Ava Lynn (2)

BabyGaga
  • Options
    @marebear15 I didn’t have a CS but I got conflicting reports on my situation. Both my PCP and OB said CS is 12 mo, but they disagreed about vaginal birth. OB said there is some “research” to suggest “increased risk” of behavioral issues and developmental problems in siblings conceived less than one year after the birth of an older sibling. Could not quantify increased risk though. PCP who has kids 18 mo apart said she had never heard of that. Also I AM THAT YOUNGER SIBLING so I got a laugh out of that. Possibly proving behavioral issues  :D  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @marebare15 I did have a CS and when I had my 6w PP visit I asked my OB because 1. CS and 2. my age.  I had a very routine, non complicated pregnancy and a healthy, full term baby.  Those 2 factors she was ok with me having 18-20 months in between. Unfortunately, because of my age and having them close together, I will not be able to try for a vbac.
    ME: 34 | DH: 36
    Married: 6/2016
    TTC:6/2016
    BFP: 11/22/2016 | EDD: 7/29/2017

• Options
    Ages (you and SO): Me 30, DH 33

How many months have you been TTC? none yet, planning to start ASAP

What are you doing to get knocked up (WAYDTGKU)? planning to start with charting and add OPKs if we don't have any success after a few months. I have a pre-conception appointment with my OB scheduled for the first week in March mainly to discuss my antidepressants as I'm not sure if I need to change them before we can try or not. I'm on my last week of the pill this week, so we'll either be starting to try in March if I get the okay, or in a few months if I have to taper/change meds.

Tell us about yourself! (Kids, pets, job, hobbies, etc.) We're both writers/editors, and we have a 3-year-old furbaby terrier mix that keeps us on our toes. I enjoy knitting, so once we successfully conceive we'll end up with a very well-dressed baby!

• Options
    Hello all!
    Ages: I'm 26. Dh is 30.
    Months spent TTC: This is month 14 for us. (14th times the charm right??) *TW we had a CP 3/17 at 4w1d and a NMC 9/17 at 6w5d. 
    WAYDTGKU: PNV, Preseed, charting, BBT, OPKs, and mostly a lot of crossing my fingers.
    About me: I'm a SAHM mostly. I substitute teach once a week. DH is a math professor. I have a 3 1/2 yo DS and an almost 2 yo DD. I enjoy playing (especially softball) and watching (especially football) sports. I am addicted to reading. I'm kind of obsessed with greys anatomy and this is us. I've been hanging out on the TTCAL board but figured I'd join in here as welll.
  • Options
    Happy Friday, ladies.  :)

Ages (you and SO): 
    I'm 37 and DH just turned 31 on Valentine's Day

How many months have you been TTC? Since November, but **TW** we conceived at the end of December and were expecting a S18 baby, but miscarried this past weekend.  The MC wasn't confirmed until yesterday. **END TW** I'm benching myself until after my doctors appointment next Friday.  Once we get the go-ahead, it's on.

What are you doing to get knocked up (WAYDTGKU)?  It will be Wondfos, temping and HIO.

Tell us about yourself! (Kids, pets, job, hobbies, etc.)  We live in Denver with our 21 month old DD, 2 St. Bernards and 1 cat.  I'm a customer service manager for a glass company and DH is a project manager.  I love going to sporting events, concerts, hiking and just being outside in the beautiful CO mountain air.  Hopefully I'll get back into skiing soon since we bought all new skis, boots, poles, etc this year.  :D

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    @clbness I'm so sorry for your loss.  Feel free to jump into the TTCAL thread, there's a ton of great supportive ladies there.  
    Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
    BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 
  • Options
    @coco2787 Thank you, I’ll head on over there!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker