October 2018 Moms

Second week of October DD check in (8-14)

2»

Re: Second week of October DD check in (8-14)

• when are you due?
    Based on my own calculations, October 8th, but still need to confirm with the doctor. 

how are you feeling?
    Mostly boobs that hurt, mild nausea in the evenings, and I get randomly hungry and tired at work, so I've started bringing extra boxes of veggies and nuts to make it until 5pm.

when is your first/next appointment/ultrasound?
    February 26th! So excited to get to do an early ultra sound, and my doctor is wonderful. 

any questions or concerns?
    I got diagnosed with PCOS before we got pregnant, had to take hormones to get the ovulation going. Now I'm trying to figure out how to keep up eating right (LCHF/GI) while having pregnancy cravings. I'm slightly over weight, so I don't want to gain too much weight during pregnancy. Also I'm worried there won't be any maternity bras my size... 

GTKY: if you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
    Might sound like a weird one, but smoked salmon with potatoes (which I can't even eat while pregnant!) 
  • @knottied146b66ebdea70c9 well today I woke up at 4am and feel nauseated. Been in my need every since. First time feeling sick, so I'd take back the gassy feeling right now. Hahaha let's hope you don't have any nausea.
    I have a feeling I'll be sleep feeding a lot. I just love my sleep. 
    Me 33 DH 41
    TTC since 2016
    Due: October 12, 2018

• Loading the player...
  • when are you due? October 8th

how are you feeling?
    This week has had more nausea and acid reflux issues. I got off of my Prevacid per my family docs suggestion, but hoping the OBGYN will have a solution for me at my first appointment. 

when is your first/next appointment/ultrasound?
    First appointment is Feb 26th. First ultrasound won’t be until 10 weeks. 

any questions or concerns?
    First time pregnant so I always have questions. Lol

GTKY: if you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
    I loved baked ham with mashed potatoes. Yummm! 
  • when are you due? October 9th FTM

how are you feeling? Slight nausea in the mornings... boobs are throbbing... other than that, can’t complain.

when is your first/next appointment/ultrasound? My first Ultrasound is on Friday 2/23 & my next appointment is the following Tuesday 2/27. I had a pregnancy confirmation appointment last week - they just tested me again and did a quick pelvic but she said 6 weeks seemed right.

any questions or concerns? Don’t want to tell work yet, but I didn’t think I’d have so many appointments already - I’m using a lot of PTO...

GTKY: if you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? Right now - anything covered in cheese or involving potatoes...