Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Thurs 2/15

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle: 

Cycle Day/DPO:

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing:

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: Who was your first crush? 
*TW*
Me: 31 | DH: 33
DD1: 8/2014  <3
TTC #2: 6/2017
BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
DD2: 10/2018  <3

Re: TWW Thurs 2/15

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 14/5

Cycle Day/DPO: 35/5

Timing: Great! -5,-4,-2,-1,+1

Typical LP length: 14-15

Testing: Tuesday

R/R: My cramping has slowed. Now my pelvis just feels heavy. My boobs are hurting as well. I know it's just the progesterone from ovulating doing this. Blah! Good thing we gave a four day weekend. It'll keep me busy and my mind busy!

CS/Q: 

GTKY: The earliest crush I had was in kindergarten. His name was Eric, and he was adorable, and the fastest runner...lol. We started our romance in the swings and it ended a few weeks later on the merry go round. 
    Siggy Challenge - Summer Movie Scenes

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @josie12367 Yay for long weekends! I have one too, but MH doesn't so I can't wait for all the me time on Monday!
    @offtoneverland That's cool that you are in a book club! My aunt hosts one but I've never read enough to join one. Maybe someday!

Month/Cycle: 1/1

Cycle Day/DPO: 21/9

Timing: -5, -3, -2, O

Typical LP length: 15/16

Testing: Hoping to hold out until Monday, but might cave Saturday.

R/R: All raves for me today! MH made me bacon mac and cheese for dinner last night and then we had the best non-TTC sex. All around solid night! Tonight I am going to a show with some cousins called "Masters of Illusion" and I am really looking forward to it!

CS/Q: Chart in Spoiler

GTKY: Who was your first crush? My first crush was this kid named Kevin. I remember we did a school play and he dressed up like a lion and sang a song. Fast forward to high school and he because friends with MH and low and behold they because such good friends that he was the Best Man in our wedding last year! 
    Me: 34  DH: 34
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18
    Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
    Jan '22 - started IF testing
    BFP Jan '22
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
    BFP May '22

• Options
    @offtoneverland Aww shucks! Coming from you (an editor right?) that's an amazing compliment! Maybe I should...lol. No plans really for the weekend at this point other than the market on Saturday, and possibly a day trip on Monday. Your chart sure is pretty! What are you doing this weekend to distract yourself?

@tessiesmom26 Yes! What in the world are you going to do with your free day! I vote naps...lots of naps!

• Options
    @josie12367 I do see naps and puppy snuggles on the agenda for Monday!
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    BFP Jan '22
    BFP May '22

• Options
    suzycupcakesuzycupcake member
    edited February 2018
    I agree @josie12367. You are a great story teller. Makes me feel like I'm there. Do you blog anywhere? Also, I'm glad the cramping has subsided. I know it was pretty bad yesterday. How's your back?

@offtoneverland "Going to try my hardest not to test this weekend..." Translation: I'm gonna po all s and there aint nothing anyone can do to stop me. :#

@tessiesmom26 I've never seen a chart like that before. It just looks so stable and pretty.

Month/Cycle: 3rd IUI

Cycle Day/DPO: 19/3

Timing: Good

Typical LP length: varies on treatment 14-16

Testing: WFAF

R/R: I didn't realize it was Thursday until ten minutes ago. Nice surprise.

CS/Q: No

GTKY: Who was your first crush?  Leonardo DiCaprio in the 6th grade. Other than that, I really wasn't interested in boys until I was 16.

People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 9/6

Cycle Day/DPO: 28/10

Timing: Good

Typical LP length: 15-17

Testing: Not yet

R/R: Spotting and nausea this morning so not feeling entirely hopeful which is bumming me out a little. On the bright side it is Friday and I actually have the weekend off.

CS/Q:
    https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6dc9e9

GTKY: Who was your first crush? The neighbour Fraser, he was my age, popular, quite pretty and I imagined all kinds of scenarios that he would fall madly in love with me when I was 11.
  • Options
    @lokibear89 Hugs. I hope the spotting goes away and doesn't turn into af. Do you typically spot five days before?
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI

• Options
    @suzycupcake Thank you! I was trying to think of a celebrity crush but there were so many that I went to RL LOL. 
    @lokibear89 I hope it's not AF and that you are able to enjoy the weekend! 
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    BFP Jan '22
    BFP May '22

• Options
    @suzycupcake @tessiesmom26 Thanks I really hope it isn't AF either. I have spotted before but its not a regular thing. Temps are still up so I still have a little hope that it won't turn into AF but....
  • Options
    @suzycupcake I don't blog :/ I kind of wish I did though. It's therapeutic to tell some of my stories. I'll have to think about it. My back is okay. It's so weird. It's been killing me this cycle. Hopefully that means I ovulated out a nice, big, fat, mature egg! Hah! Here's to hoping! Leo is a good choice...I mean, Titanic, am I right?

• Options
    suzycupcakesuzycupcake member
    edited February 2018
    @josie12367 To this day, when I see Kate Winslet in any movie, I'm so mad with her for not sharing the door! And weren't there so many other pieces of furniture around to be used as flotation devices???

Backs are strange around the monthly. Sometimes, mine hurts a lot. Other times, I don't feel a thing there. In your case though, I hope it means you Od a super egg. All of that HIO has to be doing something in there. Damn bodies!

Well, if you ever blog, loop me in :)

IVF
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

IUI

• Options
    @josie12367 Yes, I'm an editor. But I edit boring business-related products not exciting works of fiction! MH wants to go ice skating this weekend. That means he'll be skating beautifully (he grew up playing ice hockey) and I'll be falling on my butt.  :# Maybe I can convince him to let me sit on the sidelines with hot cocoa.
    @suzycupcake lol! Surprisingly, I'm not feeling the urge to POAS yet! Hope I can hold out to 12dpo. I'm obsessed with Leo. He's so handsome!  <3
    @tessiesmom26 Your Valentine's night sounds fantastic. Bacon mac and cheese...mmm! That's too funny that your first crush ended up as your best man.
    @lokibear89 Sorry about the spotting. Are you feeling better?

Not many people in the TWW right now. 
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • Options
    @offtoneverland have turned into a moody horrible monster, so my guess is AF on the way. On a positive note I go on holiday on the 26th and I will be able to enjoy wineries and the bath at our air bnb. Still crossing fingers I'm wrong though. It does seem quite light in the TWW though. 
  • Options
    Maybe it's a sign! ;)

IVF
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

IUI

• Options
    @offtoneverland my book club is doing Lilac Girls too! I chose it, so I feel a little bad since it IS so heavy, but I really like it

Month/Cycle: 8/7

Cycle Day/DPO: 28/8

Timing: -1

Typical LP length: 13

Testing: Waiting

R/R: Rant: For some reason my persuasive communications teacher is making all of us read 10 articles about IVF, and then we all have to write a post about our opinions, and then we all have to respond to each other's posts. The purpose is for the class to work on seeing things from other perspectives, but does it have to be a topic that is so possible, and not about something like term limits? Rave: My husband and I went out to a fancy dinner tonight, and it was suuuuuper yummy and awesome. 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: Who was your first crush? A boy from down the street. Extra weird now that we're all growed up, and he got a little skeevy. Thanks Facebook.