Illinois Babies

Naperville Peds?

Hi, does anyone have a suggestion of a Peditrican in Naperville?  Or a website to validate if a Ped is good?  (My DR is in DG and doesn't have recommendations out here.

Thanks!

Re: Naperville Peds?

• You may have already found a ped...however, we have the best ped in Naperville area!! We take our 1 yr old to Dr. Joseph Russell in the Dupage Medical Group. He practices out of Edward Hospital and his office is on Plainfield/Naperville Road. He has been wonderful. When our son was first born he wasnt gaining weight and the Dr. expressed a great deal of concern. He even came into the office on his day off to monitor his progress. He is always putting kids first and makes us feel very comfortable. I recommend him to anyone looking for a pediatrician in the W/SW burbs.
  • I will also rec my pedi.  (He's also my internist) Dr Rolf Stavig w/the DuPage Phys Group (see post directly above).

LOVE him.

• Loading the player...
  • imageMagic77:
    You may have already found a ped...however, we have the best ped in Naperville area!! We take our 1 yr old to Dr. Joseph Russell in the Dupage Medical Group. He practices out of Edward Hospital and his office is on Plainfield/Naperville Road. He has been wonderful. When our son was first born he wasnt gaining weight and the Dr. expressed a great deal of concern. He even came into the office on his day off to monitor his progress. He is always putting kids first and makes us feel very comfortable. I recommend him to anyone looking for a pediatrician in the W/SW burbs.

I may be calling here! Thanks! 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We have the best Pedi (s), and maybe I'm partial, because my mother is a nurse there, but they are great.  It's Dr. Joe Christensen and Dr. Tom DiStefani....they also have a new female doctor, but I can only remember her first name is Mary.  They, however, are in Glen Ellyn off of 355 and Roosevelt at the Healthtrac.  They work through CDPG through CDH.  If you want it, their number is 6307901555
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"