May 2018 Moms

Due Date Check-in January 30 ~ 3rd week of May (5/13 - 19)

How far along are you? When is your due date? What's the size of your LO?

What's going on this week? How are you feeling, any rants or raves? 

Any upcoming appointments?

Any big updates since our last thread? Big purchases?  Nursery got painted? Name got picked?

Re: Due Date Check-in January 30 ~ 3rd week of May (5/13 - 19)

• How far along are you? When is your due date? What's the size of your LO? 24w3d, due May 19

What's going on this week? How are you feeling, any rants or raves? Just keeping busy at work, counting down the days until the weekend.

Any upcoming appointments? Not for a while... I think I will go for my glucose test on Feb 16 and my dr appointment isn't until Feb 21 aka eternity away :/

Any big updates since our last thread? Big purchases?  Nursery got painted? Name got picked? Nothing new really. I think I am going to start slowly shopping for him. This is our 4th so I am not having a shower and we don't need very much but I'd like to start getting some diapers, wipes, his car seat, stuff like that. We aren't doing a nursery this time so nothing to do there. And we have picked a name - Mason :)

• How far along are you? When is your due date? What's the size of your LO? 25 weeks and 3days? I don't want to go back and check for sure, but due may 13th.

What's going on this week? How are you feeling, any rants or raves? Feeling huge. Not much going on this week besides some car repairs coming on Friday. 

Any upcoming appointments? Next appointment is next Thursday, then 2 weeks after is my glucose test. 

Any big updates since our last thread? Big purchases?  Nursery got painted? Name got picked? DH and I literally just decided on a name, and baby girl will be called Sofia. 

• Loading the player...
  • @jmaxx23 - yay for deciding on a name! I love the name Sofia 
  • @glitzandglitter it seemed like a perfect name for being multicultural. Easy to pronounced in both Spanish and English. We've only told the name to the baby's will-be godparents but so far a good reception. :) we will also be using my middle name of Maxine, which I love and was also the middle name of my great grandmother 
  • How far along are you? When is your due date? What's the size of your LO? 25w5d; may 16; loaf of bread

What's going on this week? How are you feeling, any rants or raves? Sometime last week my belly got huge and nights got so much more uncomfortable. I experienced 3 days of non stop round ligament pain, the first day being the worst where it hurt everytime I moved and had to mostly just lay down.

Any upcoming appointments? None this week but I did pass my glucose test!

Any big updates since our last thread? Big purchases?  Nursery got painted? Name got picked? I have bought so many baby girl clothes, I might never have to wash clothes for the baby. I've made some decisions on which crib, dresser, glider, etc. I want to get, but I haven't actually bought anything.

• @glitzandglitter love the name Mason!
    @jmaxx23 also love Sofia! I would definitely have considered Sofia but someone else in my family took the name. 
  • mlindzzmlindzz member
    edited February 2018

25w3d, medium sized ;) 

I’m having lots of anxiety the past few weeks, particularly around trying to choose a preschool for my toddler. Also, worrying about the separation between me and my son when baby arrives and how that will be for him. It will be the first overnight away from each other (he’s 2.5, we don’t have immediate family in the city). 

Prenatal/glucose test on a Thursday! :)

Any big updates since our last thread? Big purchases?  Nursery got painted? Name got picked?

We’re waiting until baby arrives to find out the sex. We have narrowed down and a few names but haven’t finalized anything. I love the names Sofia & Mason @glitzandglitter @jmaxx23

The baby will also be joining us in our room the first 6 months or so, so no nursery plans this time around. 

Keeping my eyes open for a good double stroller! Any suggestions?! We already have a Graco click connect from our first. 

• @glitzandglitter Your glucose test and appointment aren’t together? Is the lab somewhere other that the office?  Love the name Mason!
    @jmaxx23 Sofia sounds like the perfect name and it’s adorable!! Glad you are using your middle name. Moms should do that more often!
    @jenbabymama I’m so sorry about the pain!  Sleep seems like something of the past at this point. 
    @mlindzz We got the double bob. I love it but it’s huge. Not very convient for crowded areas. 

26+1 and very late to this check in!

I am so sick of peoples’ comments  I wish I could wear some super loose clothes and hide the bump for a few weeks just to talk about anything else  My favorite comment was “you are rounding out nicely”  thank you?

Glucose test and appointment the 20th not my favorite one!

We moved most of ds2’s stuff into ds1’s room and got the dresser and changing table into the nursery!! That’s huge progress for dh.  He thinks we have forever to get everything done.  

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @roomsu - Yep :/ It's annoying. I have to go to a lab to get it done and my appointment is not until the following Wednesday. My dr office also makes you get the 2 hour. You either pass or fail - no 3 hour. I decided I will take the whole day off Friday to get it done and then relax. I miss the convenience of my old OB from when I lived in TX. They had a full lab in their office so anytime you needed any test they just ran it there.
  • @glitzandglitter Well you need to plan something relaxing for yourself Friday!  Maybe a massage or pedicure?  I will appreciate the lab in office a little more now!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers