February 2018 Moms

EDD 2.25 - 3.3 // 37 wks // Wk of 2.4

3 weeks left! We are officially term but early term now until week 39. That's quite a milestone. Almost there!

Copied from another week's discussion...

How are you feeling this week?

Rants/Raves?

Have you done anything to document your pregnancy (pictures, diary, letters)?

Have you gotten everything done that you've wanted to before baby arrives?

Re: EDD 2.25 - 3.3 // 37 wks // Wk of 2.4

• How are you feeling this week?
    It changes day to day but I think the baby dropped because heartburn is still there but not as severe and constant, and I feel more bladder pressure for sure. Like I started wearing pads because I'm tired of a few drops of pee leaking out every time I cough or laugh. Also, lower back/tailbone/pubic bone pain sometimes is getting bad. Nothing terrible that I think is wrong though. Just normal pregnant lady stuff.
    Rants/Raves/Questions?
    nah.
    No! Not at all. I just mentioned it to my husband again. I think I've said "We need to take pictures while I'm pregnant" like every week and we still haven't! I bet I'll take my first bump picture when I go into labor. lol. We are the absolute worst at taking photos though.
    Almost actually! Deep cleaned the kitchen and bathroom (like including behind the stove and fridge), organized the baby's stuff and everything is washed, bought everything we think is essential from our registry. What is still left that I want to do is I want to shopvac and sweep the basement and do some deeper dusting, like behind furniture and in ceiling corners, stuff I don't do regularly. We also have to install our car seat. I also want to make some pans of lasagna for the freezer and those padsicles. And of course there is "work" work I want to complete before the baby. As long as the baby isn't early I should for sure get it all done.
  • alice0218 said:
    3 weeks left! We are officially term but early term now until week 39. That's quite a milestone. Almost there!

Copied from another week's discussion...

How are you feeling this week?
    Im torn...I'm feeling so ready to not be pregnant, and yet not ready for baby to come. Lots of pubic pain. I waddle all the time. Have to pee every 5 seconds. I'm feeling fat and stretched to my max. 

Rants/Raves?
    Just ready to have this baby. 

No, not really. 
    Sort of...I've got 12 freezer meals ready to go once baby comes. I've made lactation bread that's in the freezer. And also lactation cookies. All clothes are washed, car seat is installed. 
    Still have to pack hospital bags and finish cleaning the condo. Also want to stock up on a few other essentials to have on hand. 

• Loading the player...

• How are you feeling this week?

SO tired. Definitley getting more pelvic pressure and groin aches/pains. I’m also at that point where I can’t help but read into every little symptom like “does this mean he’s coming soon??” 

Rants/Raves?

We finally have the nursery just about done! It’s just decor bits and pieces to finish up with which is the fun part anyway. Thank god, because my energy levels can’t handle much more than that right now. 

Not as much as I probably should have. I was just thinking how I should get a few pictures before I’m not actually pregnant anymore! In my defense, I took a long time to really show and be obviously visibly pregnant so pictures would’ve been kinda lame. I just looked chubby lol 

My deep-cleaning list is still looking pretty long. I tackled the living room on my first day of maternity leave but the rest of the downstairs is a mess. I need to get moving because I know I’ll be furious if I go in to labor and come home to a disaster!

• Have you done anything to document your pregnancy (pictures, diary, letters)?

Not as much as I probably should have. I was just thinking how I should get a few pictures before I’m not actually pregnant anymore! In my defense, I took a long time to really show and be obviously visibly pregnant so pictures would’ve been kinda lame. I just looked chubby lol 

I felt the same. Like what is the point of taking a photo when I don't look pregnant yet? just fatter? I don't think my belly was the proper sticking-out pregnant shape until the 7th month or so. And I don't think my tummy was big enough to look for sure pregnant until a little after that. I guess I'm not super skinny so it took a while to pop out, plus FTM. Oh well, that's my excuse for not taking any photos lol.