Babies on the Brain

WTO/TWW w/o 1/29

kristah2kristah2 member
edited January 2018 in Babies on the Brain
Feel free to add to this post throughout the week if your symptoms change or if you have any questions. 

If you are a contributing member with a BFP this week, please share your success with us here!

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

WTO - WAYDTGKU: 

TWW - Timing: 

TWW - Testing:   

CS/Q: 

R/R:

GTKY: What is your go-to comfort food?

Re: WTO/TWW w/o 1/29

• Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 19/ not sure but thinking about 3 or 4???

TWW - Testing:   Trying to wait until the 4th of Feb

R/R: This is day 10 of being sick with the flu I am sure. It has made it pretty impossible to track my cycle. With fever, dehydration, nausea, etc it was all a gamble. But we got lots of BD done in maybe fertile window so there is still hope. Also, DD came down with flu on Saturday and ran a 102 fever for about 15 hours. I'm sick and tired of us being sick and tired.  Having a low grade fever at the start of my maybe TWW also has me a bit anxious. (If I am even in the TWW gosh I don't have a f#$&ing clue when I ovulated. Its my first month off IUD so I don't even know my cycle length anymore.) So many unknowns and its making me batty.

GTKY: What is your go-to comfort food? That is a really hard questions. My mom's food: proabably her gumbo or red chili. My DH's food: green chili chicken enchiladas. Junk food: chips of any shape size or color. My food: Posole
  • @JLaVO888 FX that you hit your FW! Hope your household feels better as well. That can't be fun. I'm finally coming off of an upper respiratory infection, so I definitely get wanting to stop being sick.

Month/Cycle: 4/5

CD/DPO: CD4. I needed a couple of days away from the boards after CD1 popped up.

WTO - WAYDTGKU: HIO, PNV, CM, BBT... Just my usual alphabet soup.

CS/Q: None yet. I'm planning to temp again this cycle, since I skipped the whole one last cycle. So tomorrow morning, since AF has finally departed tonight.

R/R: Rant - I've been waiting for my orthotics for my foot for a month and a half. I've gotten the bill, but no call that they're ready to be picked up. I called them on Thursday and again today with no response. I think DH and I will just drop by the office sometime this week.

GTKY: What is your go-to comfort food? Take out - beef and broccoli stir fry, with won ton soup. My food - pot roast or roast chicken with mashed potatoes. My mom's food - spaghetti and meat balls, beef and barley soup, chicken noodle soup.
    Me: 36 | DH: 35 | Married: 9.17.16
    Diminished ovarian reserve
    BFP: 4/14/2020 EDD: 12/20/2020
  • Loading the player...
  • @JLaVO888 The first month back on a real schedule is always the worst.. FX that timing was great and doube FX you don't get too sick!
    @dreamscapes_ so sorry about CD1. Super annoying that you've gotten the bill but nothing to show for it yet. Dropping in is a great idea.

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 29/12

WTO - WAYDTGKU: (I'll fill this out now as I'll soon be CD1) - PNVs, N&C, CM, OPKs

TWW - Timing: not as good as I thought, obviously

TWW - Testing:   No more. AF should be here today or tomorrow 

CS/Q: nothing to see here 

R/R: I'm freezing and starving today.. AF just come on already so I can start trying again. 

GTKY: What is your go-to comfort food? Nachos. Like full on, covered in cheese with peppers and jalapenos and onions and baked until melty-goodness. mmmmmm

• Month/Cycle: 1/1*TW* after a loss *TW*

CD/DPO: according to FF I'm CD 26/12 DPO, but I didn't temp this cycle so it's all a bit of a guess

WTO - WAYDTGKU: PNV, HIO, CM tracking

TWW - Timing: -3, -2, -1, +1, based on FF's ovulation estimate, no temping though so who knows?

TWW - Testing: I got a BFN Friday but that was ridiculously early for me to test, so I'm holding out until at least Wednesday and maybe even this Friday when AF is due. We'll see how strong my willpower is!

CS/Q: Didn't temp this cycle.

R/R: Rant: Tomorrow begins 8 days of work in a row and for 7 of them I will have to wake up at 4:45 am (KILL ME.) Rave: this crazy show will be over in 3 weeks, so I can just grin and bear it and embrace the crazy.

GTKY: What is your go-to comfort food? Either pizza or sushi!
    @JLaVO888 So sorry you're sick with the flu! I hear it's absolutely awful this year! Feel better soon!

@dreamscapes_ That sucks you've been waiting so long for your orthotics! Hopefully you get them asap!

@kristah2 I'm sorry you're pretty sure AF is on the way. Hopefully not! Fx!
  • Thanks guys. I’m getting passed it. Such a bummer that the flu shot wasn’t effective this year. I always get it but it did me 0 good this year. 
  • kristah2kristah2 member
    edited January 2018
    @JLaVO888 I have to admit, I always skip the flu shot. 
    Update:
    CD: 1
    ugh.
  • Congrats @maureenmce!! FX all is well and you start getting some darker lines!
  • maureenmcemaureenmce member
    edited January 2018
    @dogmomma271 Thank you! I'm having massive anxiety while at work today, but I am taking things one day at a time and trying to be as positive as I can be! (And obviously, I'm super grateful to even be in the position to have this anxiety!)
  • @maureenmce FX it sticks!
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • @maureenmce yay!!!!! I know it's super faint, but today you are pregnant. Congratulations!!

And yes, the blood draws are to show you your beta's.  ;)
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• @kristah2 sorry to hear about cd 1. FX for a speedy WTO. 

@maureenmce congrats! Sending positive thoughts for your blood draws. 
  • Congrats @maureenmce! Fx for good numbers! 
  • Lurking...

Yay @maureenmce!!! FX for a sticky bean! 
  • The wait to pee on a stick is killing me tonight. I think I may cave tomorrow morning. And it’s sooo early but I can’t help it. 
  • maureenmcemaureenmce member
    edited February 2018
    ****TW**** I just started spotting this morning and I've had a mix of negative and positive tests, so I think this is probably going to end in another loss for me. I'm really devastated. Probably will see what happens and take a few days away from the Bump. See you guys in a bit. ****END TW****
  • I'm sorry @maureenmce. Big hugs your way  <3
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• @maureenmce aww darn it! So sorry to hear this news. Wishing so much you were not having to go through this. Hugs. 
  • @maureenmce :( I’m so sorry 
  • @maureenmce so sorry. We will be here when you're ready to come back.
  • @maureenmce I hope it’s just spotting, but we are here when you return. Take care of yourself.
  • @maureenmce  FX it's just spotting - thinking about you!
  • @maureenmce I'm so so sorry *hugs* FX it's just spotting!
    Me: 36 | DH: 35 | Married: 9.17.16
    Diminished ovarian reserve
    BFP: 4/14/2020 EDD: 12/20/2020
  • Hi all, thank you so much for the kind words. Unfortunately, it's definitely a loss. I've had a ton of bleeding and cramping. My OB wants me to still go and get my beta testing on Thursday and Saturday so she can see where I am, levels wise, and then she's going to call me on Monday, explain the results and answer any questions I have.

I think I'm going to take a few more days off from here and probably come back once I have results. I'm hoping I can start trying again this cycle, but I have to wait for her okay on Monday. I'll probably intro over at TTGP at that point too, since I've lurked their TTCAL community since my first loss and I think it would be helpful to talk over there. I'm doing okay emotionally, though Sunday I was a mess. I just didn't expect two losses in a row. But people have certainly been through a lot worse and it was a very early loss, so I'm hoping to just emotionally pick myself up and move on as best as I can and focus a lot on the things that are in my control, like eating well, exercising, taking prenatals and trying to reduce stress as much as possible.

Anyway, sorry if this is a ramble, I'm still processing everything. See you guys in a few days. Thanks again for the support and good luck to everyone TTC this week.
  • @maureenmce take all the time you need. We will be here for you. I'm so sorry.