April 2018 Moms

Why am I crying? 2/2

What has touched you this week? 

Re: Why am I crying? 2/2

• Totes woke up the other morning, looked at DF sleeping, and had a "ohmygod he's all mine forever" moment and teared up. FYI I'm not at all that cheesy of a person normally .  :D
  • DH did all the dishes last night after cooking (we try to abide by the he who cooks doesn't clean rule). Tears of joy 
  • Loading the player...
  • dhs associates bought him a cake and his boss a bottle of whiskey for his last day :( they all are so sad to see him go! Totally made me cry!
  • MamapemaMamapema member
    edited February 2018
    @riversdoctor, i remember somewhere ion thread u had said he was gonna loose his job? I hope that's not the case. I can't imagine going through that while pregnant. 
  • @Mamapema he did indeed lose his job. We’re in a holding pattern right now looking at options of demote within the company or take the severance and move on. 
  • I'm sorry to hear that. It must be devastating for your family. Hang in there.
  • Mamapema said:
    I'm sorry to hear that. It must be devastating for your family. Hang in there.
    Thanks!  Fortunately it’s not as awful as it could be since we have been following Dave Ramsey the last two years!  We have been stock piling cash instead of paying off extra towards debt this pregnancy so that’s brings a lot of peace!  Now we need congress to get their act together to make sure I get paid again this week lol!  Hoping some offers start rolling in this week! 
  • crying today because after spending an hour making 2 pies for tonight I dropped one while trying to load up into the car. cue the irrational crying 
  • Ugh, had a meltdown this morning.  Some days are just hard!!
  • Because I am exhausted and have no one around to help me with my 2 year old or house work. My husband has been working late with taxes and hasn't been around much.
  • Just watched that Kylie Jenner baby video and totally balled at the end. I know, it's kinda pathetic. Lol