April 2018 Moms
Options

Monday Ticker Change 1/29

Dumbgurl04Dumbgurl04 member
edited January 2018 in April 2018 Moms
1. How far along are you? How big is baby?

2. How are you feeling lately?

3.Any upcoming appointments?

4. Rants,  Raves,  Questions?

5. GTKY: If money was no option what hobby would you pick up? 

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  DIStickerscom Ticker

DIStickerscom Ticker

Re: Monday Ticker Change 1/29

• Options
    29 weeks; ~15 inches which TB calls an acorn squash...hmm haha

Getting some energy back after being sick which is nice.  I was able to deep clean my entire house this weekend, much needed.  Still having hip pain at night, no matter what I do.

Next Tuesday, just a regular checkup

None really, all's quiet on this front.

I don't know if its so much a hobby as it would be a lifestyle change haha, but really I'd move to the beach and open up a tiki bar (cuz I'd want to do something at least to keep me busy)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    27 weeks- lettuce 
    I'm having a lot of sciatic/pelvis pain lately.  Heading to the chiropractor tonight- hopefully that will help with the pain! 
    I have my 3 hr glucose test Friday, if that counts as as appointment?  I finally got the whole lab report back, only to find out the number from my 1 hr test was lower this time than it was with DS (they didn't make me do the 3 hr with DS), so I'm slightly annoyed that I have to take it!
    I guess being a little annoyed about the 3 hr glucose test is my only "rant." See above...
    I used to be an avid hunter/jumper horseback rider.  It just got too expensive with daycare to pay for to continue paying for lessons and shows!  I would love to pick that up again (obviously not while pregnant haha).
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Mama to Rowan Sebastian and baby boy coming in April!

• Options
    @Dumbgurl04 Sorry for all the aches and pains. We haven't prepped for baby much either, woops!
    @scuba_chic sounds like an amazing lifestyle! We're at the beach but no tiki bar-ing here !

30.fricken.weeks. zucchini !

Good! Achey a little, but stretching and pelvis workouts are helping!

Friday check up ! 

Rant: Had our second 4d ultrasound sesh yesterday and baby was squished into my pelvis with her hands in her face and her face in my placenta. Yay anterior placenta problems. Needless to say we got another session lol.

Rave : it's 85 degrees in southern California and I'm going to bust out a bikini for the first time since I've been pregnant!

scuba diving- I'm certified and it honestly terrifies me and makes me claustrophobic (bad marine biologist here) but I think if I had the money to do it consistently id be better. So expensive though ! That, and sportfishing- already a hobby but I'd do it a lot more if I could- we stocked our fridge and then some with yellowtail and bluefin last year !
  • Options
    @priestess619 DH and I used to go scuba diving quite a bit and yes, the more we did it, the more comfortable I felt.  There was only one time that I felt like I was having a real panic attack and it was my dumbass fault. I was trying to fight the current just to get a pic of this huge turtle.  I couldn't fight it very long and turned back around, but couldn't catch my breath.  I wanted to shoot to the surface so bad.  I pretty much had to let myself go, closed my eyes and just let the current take me some. Nothing like feeling you cant catch your breath when you cant breathe through your nose lol.  Its been over almost 2 years since we've been and with a kid on the way, it will probably be a little while longer, but i really do miss it. I hope when we start back up again, its not like starting all over. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @scuba_chic That sounds so fun! It reminds me of Heartbreak Kid and becoming a perma-vacationer.  

28 weeks. Eggplant

Pretty good today. As long as I get decent sleep I feel great. If not, I get light headed and feel overall creepy for a while. Especially if I eat cereal or something for breakfast. This baby likes healthy homemade food which sucks when I have no energy.

In a couple weeks.

Passed the Glucose Test! Woohoo!

Travel all the time. I would be like the Bucket List family.
  • Options
    @scuba_chic I've been certified since 2011 and have been on exactly 4 dives: two in Miami , one in Australia, and one in Bali. The Bali one was part of a refresher course and I definitely had anxiety issues since it had been so long. The refreshers are super helpful though , and I didn't even feel like I was starting from scratch, so I think you'll be pretty set !  :)
  • Options
    @Dumbgurl04 can I join you in NYC? That sounds amaaaazing. 

28 weeks- finally third trimester! Hello reserved parking spot at work  ;)

Alright, lots of BH and some shortness of breath/dizziness

Not this week!

Can’t think of anything...too early in the week for a rant haha

Hmmm maybe flipping houses? Not the construction part but the designing layouts and picking out pretty things part!
  • Options
    30 weeks, zucchinis

Uncomfortable. Tired. Nothing too weird.

nothing this week 

I got nothing 

I think I would open a dairy. We’d have to get way more goats :D but I would like to get into making artesian cheeses to sell.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? How big is baby?
    30 weeks! Baby is the size of a zucchini!
    Feeling okay, I guess. Pelvic pains and swelling is becoming a nuisance.
    Feb 7! 
    I'm ready to meet my sweet baby. I'm a FTM and im not sure if I should go HAM and buy baby everything or just get the necessities and add as I learn what he likes.
    Painting sounds relaxing 
  • Options
    danniluv definitely register for everything! but what you don't get I would definitely wait and see what your babe likes :) 
    How far along are you? How big is baby?

29 weeks! Size of a barbie convertible haha  (2 pounds 13 oz according to my ultrasound)

I have been pretty tired and my body definitely hurts easier but not too bad.

Just had one last week, got an ultrasound to measure growth and he looked perfect :) yay. 

Well I am just mostly worried about DD, she went for a wellness check last week and had an irregular heart beat from the stethoscope so they did an EKG and sent it to a cardiologist. Then they called me back and said she needs to go see the peds cardiologist and have an ultrasound. I really know nothing about what could be causing it or what it could be because I do NOT want to google. So, I am just coming into the appointment blind so I have concrete answers instead of stressing for days about the "what ifs". That appointment is Thursday. Not really this group related, but that's whats going on :( my poor baby. 

Probably traveling, and buy rental houses lol
  • Options
    @itsrandiyo that is so sad I hope it's nothing serious for your little girl.  

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  DIStickerscom Ticker

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • Options
    @itsrandiyo so sorry to hear the update about your daughter! All the thoughts and prayers for your upcoming appointment!

DS: EDD, December 19th, 2014. Born, December 19th, 2014!
    DD: EDD, July 18th, 2016. Born, July 19th, 2016!
    CafeMom Tickers

Baby #3: EDD, April 16th, 2016
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @itsrandiyo - please keep us updated on YD’s doctor appointment! Prayers for you all!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    awww thank you guys <3 I will keep you updated. *why my pregnant self is crying at work*
  • Options
    awww thank you guys <3 I will keep you updated. *why my pregnant self is crying at work*
    How was YD’s appointment yesterday?
    Pregnancy Ticker