Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Monday 1/29

kristah2kristah2 member
edited January 2018 in Trying to Get Pregnant
**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle:
Cycle Day/DPO:
Timing:
Typical LP length:
Testing:
R/R:
CS/Q:
GTKY: If you had a warning label, what would yours say?

ETA: disclaimer. 

Re: TWW Monday 1/29

• Month/Cycle: 1/1
    Cycle Day/DPO: CD22/6dpo
    Timing: -4,-3, O
    Typical LP length: idk
    Testing: maybe tomorrow bc im BSC
    R/R: I'm really craving panera soup & a sammy today. I'm excited that they deliver now bc I'm lazy AF. 
    CS/Q: nothin to see
    do not approach before coffee; cries when drunk 

SaveSave
  • edited January 2018
    Morning @kristah2!
    @flyingmombula - i might steal your panera idea, their black bean soup warms my soul.

Month/Cycle: 4/4
    Cycle Day/DPO: 20/6
    Timing: mediocre at best
    Typical LP length: 14 days
    Testing: nope
    R/R:
    CS/Q: I keep experience cramping around 5-6 days dpo.  cycle after cycle.  I've never had issues with cysts before, but i'm wondering if this is a sign?  It's not unbearable pain, just uncomfortable.  I won't have a yearly until July, just wondering if this something normal.....
    GTKY: If you had a warning label, what would yours say?  CAUTION: contents under pressure.  Do not shake.  

I might have a more witty one after i have some coffee, but i really don't get funny until the afternoon.  Maybe that's my label??
  • Loading the player...
  • kobrien827kobrien827 member
    edited January 2018
    I go here now!

Month/Cycle: 4/5
    Cycle Day/DPO: 15/3
    Timing: alot. I O'd later than I thought so my fertile window felt like it was like 9 days. 
    Typical LP length: 14-15
    Testing: Next Wednesday since I'm off work. 
    R/R: Boo for Mondays! It seems like half my building is out with the wicked flu that is going around. I am PRAYING I dont get it.
    CS/Q: none
    GTKY: If you had a warning label, what would yours say? Cries during commercials lol pretty much can randomly tear up anytime. 

@flyingmombula I didnt know Panera delivers now.. you may have just made my day!
    @jengibre_zorro Sorry for the cramps. Might be something to get looked at if its happening every cycle. 
    eta for clarity.
    TTC journey in spoiler
    Me: 29 | DH: 31
    Married: 08/2016
    TTC: 10/2017
    IUI #1-3 BFN
    IVF 11/2018- 23 eggs retrieved, 16 mature, 14 fertilized with ICSI with 7 embryos making it to freeze
    FET #1 02/2019 BFN
    FET #2 4/19 BFP!!!!! EDD 1/4/20  <3

• @flyingmombula - Panera delivers?!? What soup/sandwich combo do you get?
    @jengibre_zorro - Sorry your cramps are making you uncomfortable today. I hope it subsides soon.
    @kobrien827 - I hope you can keep everyone's germs away!

Month/Cycle: 2/3
    Cycle Day/DPO: 17/4
    Timing: -5, -4, -2, -1, 1 - pretty good chances, I think.
    Typical LP length: 14
    Testing: Not till 12DPO, which happens to be my b-day... if I can hold out
    R/R: Too early in the day/week for anything to be going on yet
    CS/Q: Nothing really. 
    GTKY: If you had a warning label, what would yours say? Very sneaky, but scares easily
  • @flyingmombula Oh I didn't know Panera delivered... I wonder if the one near me does...
    @jengibre_zorro Some women experience mittelschmerz (ovulation pain) before O, and some women (including myself) experience that pain both before AND after O. Is it localized to your ovaries or just general pain? 
    @kobrien827 Technically, your FW is the day of O and the five days leading up to it. It is possible to have fertile signs more than five days before O, but until you have O'd you won't know what days were actually your FW. 

Month/Cycle: 2/2 AL
    Cycle Day/DPO: 23/10
    Timing: -5, -2, -1, O
    Typical LP length: 13-15
    Testing: BFNs, many of them
    R/R: I wish I didn't waste so many pregnancy tests. 
    CS/Q: In my experience, my chart means very little, but it took a dive today, so, even worse than usual I guess. 

GTKY: If you had a warning label, what would yours say? Beware of Mood Swings (at least while on clomid)
  • chopchop25chopchop25 member
    edited January 2018
    Been here for like a week, but pretty sure today's the first day I should actually be here!

@kobrien827 Hope you stay healthy! And at least your coworkers are good enough to stay out of the office when they're sick. Such a pet peeve.
    @acciocoffee No flu, no flu! Hope you feel better and can fend it off!
    @kimberbeep your GTKY made me LOL.

Month/Cycle: 2/2
    Cycle Day/DPO: 22/1 (I hope...testing again today around lunch. Temp +0.5 and sort of hoping the +OPKs are over)
    Timing: -5, -3, -1, 0
    Typical LP length: 13
    Testing: nada
    R/R: nada. I think since I get to rotate jobs at work in four weeks I'm just in a pretty, light, happy place. Not sure if I'll love the next one, and this one was pretty good, but I'm still pumped to go get to completely shift focus onto something new - just for the change.
    CS/Q: Does anyone else not N&C on +1? We N&C last night, which I'm assuming was day 0. Since it was so late in the day I am wondering if we should again or if we're probably about as good as we can be.
    GTKY: If you had a warning label, what would yours say? Hm...H suggested 'if sleeping, do not wake.' I'll go with that. <3 sleep.
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1 AL

Cycle Day/DPO: 
    20/6

Timing: -4, -2, -1, 0

Typical LP length:
    11/12 days

Testing:
    Probably Thursday

R/R: It’s Monday and I have a ton of work to get done this week. I also am working 7 days this week because apparently I hate myself.  

CS/Q: 
    Nope

GTKY: If you had a warning label, what would yours say?  Guaranteed to do/say something awkward.  
    Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
    BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 
  • @acciocoffee - I hope AF stays away for you!
    @zamora_spin - That's a pretty rocky chart, but I'll still cross my fingers for you!
    @chopchop25 - I N&C on +1 this past cylce, but that was due to our timing. I don't pay as much attention to what CD it is, I just shoot for at least every other day during FW and it falls where it falls.
    @coco2787 - Ouch to working 7 days in a row, that's difficult. 
  • @flyingmombula mmmm I would love soup and sammy now.. Enjoy your lunch!
    @jengibre_zorro boo cramps. I personally wouldn't worry toooo much but I would definitely mention it to my dr next time I was in.
    @kobrien827 I hope you don't get the flu too!
    @acciocoffee There is nothing worst then having no idea AF is coming (and/or when to test!). Hopefully it figures itself out soon.
    @kimberbeep Hoping for a greatttt birthday gift coming your way!
    @zamora_spin sorry about the bfn's 
    @chopchop25 I usually would +1. Last cycle I didn't because I just couldn't do it another day since O was later then expected.
    @coco2787 sorry you have so much work to do this week!

Cycle Day/DPO: 28/11
    Timing: good (but not good enough I guess!)
    Typical LP length: 12-ish
    Testing: BFN Saturday means no more testing until AF. I imagine she will show tomorrow or Wednesday.
    R/R: I am a bottomless pit today and I want to eat everything constantly. 
    CS/Q: nothing to see - just a chart with a bunch of bfn's
    GTKY: If you had a warning label, what would yours say? I'm also with @flyingmombula .. "do not approach before coffee". or "caution: gets hangry"
  • *lurking since I am on the wto board now but I love talking to ya'll*
    @flyingmombula OMG that sounds so good. I am a huge Corner Bakery fan, and their panini and brocolli cheese sound amaze balls right now. I am sad because I live in the country and the closest one is probably 30 minutes away, which means...no deliveries here ever! <cries>
    @jengibre_zorro That cramping sounds odd! Especially since it's something that happens every cycle. Is your doctor one that you could just call and ask if that's something to be concerned about? Sometimes doctors won't always "make" you come in unless they think it's concerning. At least then you would have more of an idea!
    @kobrien827 Prayers that you don't get the flu! It's so scary to be in public right now with how bad it's going around!
    @acciocoffee My AF finally showed 3 days after it was predicted based on the app, so I totally understand your frustrations! I hate that! And I sure hope you don't have the flu! Goodness it's bad right now. Maybe getting sick could throw off your cycle too?
    @kimberbeep Happy early b-day! Wouldn't THAT be the best birthday present?! My birthday is next month and if things go as predicted, I could be testing on my BD too! And I LOL'd at your GTKY! 
    @zamora_spin So sorry for your BFN's :(
    @chopchop25 FX for O day!
    @coco2787 7 days this week! Goodness! Make sure to try to take some time to yourself and do something you love!
    @kristah2 Oh man I am the same way with the hunger lately. I just want to eat everything! But we have no food in the house, so...that helps I guess. Haha. Sorry for your BFNs...AF is sneaky and mean.

Me: 32 | DH: 33
    Met: 2005 | Started Dating: 2009 | Married: 2013

TTC#1: 06.2014;   BFP: 12.2015; DS Born: August 16, 2016
    TTC#2: 12.2017; BFP: 02.26.2018; CP 03.02.2018
                                BFP: 04.26.2018 DD Born: December 26, 2018
    Surprise Pregnancy #3; BFP: 01.11.2020; Due Date: September 19, 2021

• @Whitmore1027 sorry you moved to WTO. I'll be seeing you soon. Now that I know I'm out I'm just ready for AF to come so I can start again. 
  • @kristah2 I'm so sorry about your BFN.
  • @jengibre_zorro for me cyst pain is very different than cramps. I've had them maybe 6 times. The first time I went to the ER because I thought I had appendicitis :D It's more like pressure/ rolling pain. It feels like theres a hard painful water balloon in your abdomen that is rupturing (at least for me)

@kimberbeep today I want blackbean soup/ mediterranean veg sammy! So good.

@chopchop25 i don't. We do on O and I feel like that's good enough. Meh.

SaveSave
  • @flyingmombula Soup from Panera sounds so good! It’s snowing 1-4 inches here today so something warm sounds amazing.
    @jengibre_zorro I have experienced cysts in the past, and in my experience that was more pain than cramps, but everyone is different.
    @kobrien827 I hope you don’t get sick! Flu season is so bad this year!
    @acciocoffee Sorry to hear you think you’re getting sick...I hope you feel better and the Flu stays away for you as well!
    @zamora_spin and @kristah2 Sorry about the bfns :(
    @kimberbeep I love your warning!
    @chopchop25 that’s cool that you get to rotate jobs often! Sometimes I wish I could do that...my job gets mundane at times...
    @coco2787 GL with your long work week!!

Cycle day/DPO: 20/2
    Timing: I think as good as it could get. EOD since CD10.
    Typical LP length: not sure yet
    Testing: *trying* to wait for AF
    R/R: It’s Monday and it is snowing again. I wish the weather could make up its mind! We have been having brutally cold temps, followed by snow, then rain. This past weekend it was in the 40s and now it’s supposed to get cold again! I feel like it messes with my mood and motivation. Hoping for a smoother week at work this week...last week we had a major crisis so hoping things calm down a bit this week!
    CS/Q:
    GTKY: Warning: if showing signs of hanger, feed IMMEDIATELY! 
    Me:29 DH:30
    Married:10/2012
    TTC #1: 12/2017
  • Month/Cycle: 5/3 (1 loss followed by 1 bench)
    Cycle Day/DPO: 31/9
    Timing: great
    Typical LP length: 13 days
    Testing: I wish this question was a joke. BFN this morning. 
    R/R: moving is sucking the life out of me.  I'm also dealing with some big disappointment right now. I barely feel like participating in tww. But I'm here anyway.  
    CS/Q:
    Beware the AM Sabertooth Tiger -  just give coffee to tame.  
  • @galactickates I'm sorry about the BFN. I'm right there with you in the disappointment. I had a BFN at 9dpo today too so you're not alone!
  • I'm sorry about the BFN and tough day @galactickates. Hoping something goes your way today or you can find a little time for something that makes you happy. Sending you creepy hugs from probably a mile or two away ;)
    Also sorry about your BFN @acciocoffee. Sending you creepy hugs from further away.

I feel like we need to start some sort of fun thread today, we need some cheer in these late days of Jan!
  • @galactickates sorry about the BFN. you too @acciocoffee. BFN's at 9dpo for me too. 9 DPO is not being good to anyone this cycle. 

• Month/Cycle: 1/1
    Cycle Day/DPO:  31/12 (estimate)
    Timing: Bad
    Typical LP length: Not sure
    Testing: Nope
    R/R: Finally ordered some opk and pregnancy tests. I got cheapie opk's so I'm hoping I can decifer them!
    CS/Q:
    Caution: German heritage has resulted in extreme stubbornness. 

@acciocoffee and @galactickates
    and the rest who I can't tag bc mobile hates me.
    So sorry about bfn's. No pearls of wisdom, just hoping your days get better and maybe you can treat yo selves with some delicious food and/or beverage.
    **June Siggy Challenge - P.I.L.Fs**
    httpsstaticboredpandacomblogwp-contentuploads201702best-dad-ever-chris-hemsworth-thor-589aec291b80c__700jpg
  • @kobrien827 - fx you stay healthy!  This flu is crazy!
    @acciocoffee - sorry your cycle is all over the place this month
    @kimberbeep - hopefully it ends up being an awesome birthday present!
    @zamora_spin, @flyingmombula, and @spartan4life - thanks for sharing your experiences.  Mine is definitely more generalized cramping, so hopefully not cysts.  
    @chopchop25 - hopefully you temps keep rising and you get a confirmation!
    @coco2787 - ouch, that sounds like a long week.  Hope it goes quickly for you!
    @kristah2 - sorry about the BFN  :(
    @Whitmore1027 - sorry about AF, hopefully you are back here again shortly 
    @galactickates - sorry about the BFN and that you have other disappointments happening.  It's so early still, fx for you

• @kobrien827 FX you don’t get the flu! I am absolutely paranoid right now because people are calling in today too.
    @zamora_spin Sorry for the BFN  <3
    @coco2787 I love your GTKY. I am the same way.
    @kristah2 Sorry for the BFN on Saturday.
    @galactickates I totally get the feeling of not wanting to participate in the dailies. I’ve been wondering where you are. PM me if you want to talk  <3
    @jengibre_zorro I get mild cramping like that every cycle. My doctor says any mild cramping in the TWW is completely normal.

Month/Cycle: 7/7 - 1 CP
    Cycle Day/DPO: 28/14
    Timing: Good
    Typical LP length: 12
    Testing: I caved and tested today… BFN. I am using digitals and I know they aren’t as sensitive. I have absolutely zero symptoms though so I’m pretty much just WFAF.
    R/R: DH and I talked about going on a big trip if we were unsuccessful this cycle. We love to scuba dive so I’ve been look at places in Maui all morning. 
    CS/Q:
    GTKY: If you had a warning label, what would yours say? Warning: No small talk before 7am. This goes out to my coworker who loves to chit chat at 6am. I am not awake yet and am barely functioning. 

TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    DS:  March 2014
    DD: May 2015
    BFP: 12/24/17 CP: 1/2/18 @ 4w 3d
    BFP: 1/26/18 CP: 2/2/18 @ 4w 4d
    BFP: 5/16/18 MMC: 6/15/18 @ 7w 5d
    BFP: 9/25/18! EDD: 6/9/19 TEAM GREEN  <3 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @eleven_ sorry for the BFN this morning.
    Rough month with all the bfn's. WTO is going to be super busy later this week I think.
  • Sorry everyone about the BFNs everyone. This tww wait is sucking big time.  
     @eleven_ ygpm. 

• nmbrcrnchr1nmbrcrnchr1 member
    edited January 2018
    Super busy day at work today and not sure if I’ll make it back for tags so love tits to all. And for those who received BFNs, I’m so sorry :( 

Month/Cycle: 5/6
    Cycle Day/DPO: 23/11
    Timing: decent
    Typical LP length: 12ish
    Testing: not until Wednesday but I’m guessing I won’t even need to waste a test. Have a little bit of spotting today so I’m assuming AF will show tomorrow or Wednesday :(
    R/R: see above. Rave is I am handling it much better than last month. 
    CS/Q: nope
    GTKY: If you had a warning label, what would yours say? I’m not very creative and my head hurts from working:(
  • @flyingmombula same on the GTKY

@kobrien827 FX you don't get sick!  The flu is scary this year.

@acciocoffee @zamora_spin so sorry about the BFN, hopefully it's just too early.  I'm also guilty of testing way too much.

@chopchop25 I've definitely done +1 just for good measure.  

@kristah2 sorry about the BFN, I'm impressed at your willpower to not test again

@galactickates hopefully it's just to early for you too!  I'm sorry things are hard right now :(

@rosebud332 I usually use the cheapie OPKs but got some digital this month as well.  I used both this cycle and my peak fertility on the digital matched up with the positive cheapie so I feel pretty confident that they do the job.  Just stay away from the blue dye!

@eleven_ ugh, sorry you got a BFN too.  Maui sounds fun though, that's good you're planning something to take your mind off things and relax.  

@nmbrcrnchr1 Sorry you're in the BFN club too, I'm glad to hear you're handling it okay though.

Lots of hugs to all, it sounds like everyone could use one!  

Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
    BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 
  • I have a great idea,  let's have a gif party.  How about favorite movie/funny movie lines/scene to stick with the movie theme gtky today. Everything is so much better with gifs. Lurkers are welcome to join. 

• Ooohh I wanna play but gif’ing is impossible from mobile!!!
  • galactickatesgalactickates member
    edited January 2018
    @kristah2 - whaaaat? It's so easy! It's the only way I do it!  Just Google whatever gif you want - go to the original image copy the link then hit the mountain picture.  Paste the code in the empty box and hit your enter button and it loads.  

• ***lurking from WTO***
    this gtky is too good. this is my mentality today. 

TOWANDA!!
    *TW*
    Me: 38 DH: 41
    Married: 2016
    BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • My bonus
    This is what I was dreaming of during all of the #blizzards4lifeyo threads. 

• This is soo funny to me...every time I see it!

Me: 32 | DH: 33
    Met: 2005 | Started Dating: 2009 | Married: 2013

TTC#1: 06.2014;   BFP: 12.2015; DS Born: August 16, 2016
    TTC#2: 12.2017; BFP: 02.26.2018; CP 03.02.2018
                                BFP: 04.26.2018 DD Born: December 26, 2018
    Surprise Pregnancy #3; BFP: 01.11.2020; Due Date: September 19, 2021

• nmbrcrnchr1nmbrcrnchr1 member
    edited January 2018
    @galactickates omg, how have I not known that gif-ing in mobile was that easy!?! I’ve tried and failed multiple times, thanks, makes this crappy day a little better
  • Super late to the game, but at least I finally got to head home from the office!

• galactickatesgalactickates member
    edited January 2018
    @nmbrcrnchr1

Eta - @eleven_ you win my vote for best representation of TTC. I Lol'ed pretty hard