July 2018 Moms

WTF Wednesday

What the F?!?!

April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

Re: WTF Wednesday

• I almost never have dreams, like I remember maybe one a year. Last night I had nightmares all night long, but they were really stupid annoying nightmares on top of it. And by stupid, I mean I was trapped in a monster movie, the kind where everyone dies. Not fun. So then to make up for a bad night, I was going to take a bath this morning, for the first time in ages. Was all excited and then realized during the night one of my dogs had barfed in the tub. Ugh. So gross. WTF
  • I posted this in the other thread, but a WTF Wednesday.

I ordered hash browns and biscuits and gravy for breakfast this morning, I got it to go so it came in two different to go boxes to keep from mixing. My boss comes in and says, "you must have been REALLY hungry this morning huh?? TWO containers of food!" I said nothing and just stared at her until she changed the subject, it got a little awkward. Sorry, Skinny Minnie, I'm not eating rice cakes, but back off! It wasn't that much food anyway.. just looked like a lot.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @noideawhatshesdoing Pregnancy at its finest, or at least that's what I'd blame it on. I hate the dreams you can't get out of or keep having even after you wake up. Dogs can be such butts sometimes, that's a terrible thing to come across when alllll you want to do is relax! agh, sorry!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Wtf Wednesday, just found out we owe the irs $4k. FML. 
  • @noideawhatshesdoing that is awful!! 
    @gspmom21 oh hell no! That is so rude!!
    @4deep boo that sucks

• @gspmom21 Sorry about your awkward work situation. I don't like when people comment on other's eating habits in general, but it especially annoys me when people do it to pregnant ladies. Rude!! I would have gotten it in two containers too, because otherwise things can get soggy!  And as far as the dog situation goes, they are trained to go there when they get sick. Sometimes the make it, sometimes not. But even if they don't it's the easiest place in the house to clean up from. So it's our fault, but I'm also really glad that whichever one did it made it there. I just really didn't want to deal with it this morning.
  • @4deep aghhhh. so sorry. Taxes are really the worst.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @4deep oh no boo!! taxes ARE teh worst.
  • @noideawhatshesdoing how the heck did you train them to puke in the tub when they’re sick? That’s so awesome! I just try to grab my dog and get him to a tiled surface lol 

Although now that I think about it I couldn’t train my dog to puke in the tub...he’s a tiny chiweenie and wouldn’t be able to jump into the tub  :D
  • @ashbub714 Lol. I guess I shouldn't say we trained them, more that when they were puppies we would plop them in the tub quickly if we could manage it. And I guess after a while they learned that's where they go to puke if they are in the house. They both have what we like to refer to as an early warning siren, so we have a good 30-45 seconds before the event. I'm actually surprised we didn't hear them last night, because usually it wakes us both up from a dead sleep. They are both medium sized dogs so they can get into or lean over the tub no problem. Super gross, but beats cleaning up the carpet.
  • @noideawhatshesdoing can you come teach my cats that  :D
  • Wtf to my child. I’m going to loose my mind today. I just can’t. I was in the bathroom for THREE minutes without him and he completely destroyed our parlor. He dumped out his bin or mega blocks, his box of train tracks, his large bin or misc. toys, AND his box of wooden building blocks. IN THREE MINUTES. along with the other toys that he had pulled out during the day. I lost my mind. Why? Why? I wouldn’t even care if he made a mess while he was playing with his toys, but he makes a mess just to make a mess!! Ughhhhh!! And he gets so friggin distracted because he’s not quite 2, that HIM picking it up is even more of a headache. Although, I did make him pick up the mega blocks, and sit next to me while I picked up everything else. 
    I can’t wait for my husband to come home and ask what I did all day. No matter how often I clean my house constantly looks like a bomb went off. What am I going to do with TWO BOYS??  :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(  I need some words of encouragement today. 
  • @paytonpedro lol my son does the same thing. He’ll dump all his blocks just to walk/stomp over them because of the noise. I’m seriously hoping boy #2 will be more mellow. DH tries to hide the blocks, i try not to worry as long as they are not in my way lol i got dishes to clean instead! Sorry no words of encouragement, we can suffer together.
  • @wildtot SOO hoping #2 is more mellow. I totally thought this guy was laid back until he got mobile. My son literally does it just to do it, and then he’s on to the next thing. Gah. It doesn’t always bother me so much, but some days I just can’t anymore. Today is one of them. 
  • @paytonpedro I am seeing glimpses of my future life as a boy mom lol @gspmom21 you eat whatever you damn like and who cares what others say! Haha. I'm having similar dreams BTW, @noideawhatshesdoing . I was fighting a serial killer/rapist in my dreams last night. Pretty sick, I know. Sorry about your dog being a turd, I can't relate because our landlord does not allow pets. @4deep I'll join you soon, we already know we owe a lot, even though we have the money set aside we will feel very poor for a while.
  • @paytonpedro omg yes!!! the trouble they can get into in just a few minutes is insane!!!

• +1 for the weird dreams. NSFW dream lastnight, so I won't elaborate, however it involved clowns, a trampoline, DH and unclothed women. I'm TERRIFIED of clowns. 
    @gspmom21 Tell your boss to shush her mouth. You eat and bring how many boxes you want. psssh...no respect for pregnancy.

My WTF is to the person who decided to reheat the nastiest smelling food on this earth. I am upstairs from the kitchen and my pregnant nose cannot take this overcooked onion, beef stew smell. GAWDAWFUL!!! 

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• @paytonpedro when ds was going through that phase I read an article that was like, "5 annoying things your toddler does that are actually helping them develop" and dumping things out for no reason was on the list. I was like, dammit!, because the SOUND of them dumping made me want to explode. And I hear you on making him pick them up. So painful.
  • Another WTF goes to my sister. She informed me that her 8 y/o let out my dog without a leash because the next door neighbors dog was outside and we (dh and i) let her out without a leash. When express, in front of my niece, that this is not okay. My sister proceeds to say well it's no difference if you let her out without a leash or if niece does it. I almost yelled at my sister. I told her there is absolutley a difference. 1. We are our dog's owners. So if something were to happen, we are taking the responsibility of our dog. 2. We are adults, niece is a child. 3. Although our dog is obedient, she will not always listen to the kids. My sister truly did not get it. 

• @zombiehoohaa that makes my blood boil just reading that! 

• @lindsayleigh1989 I had to get up and walk away. The neighbor's dog and my dog love eachother. However it does not make it okay for my 8 year old niece to let my dog out without me or dh around. Nor is okay for my sister to say there's no difference. What the actual fuckkkkkkkk!?!? My dog is scared of my sister tonight, which concerns me as well. Just...ugh!!!

• @zombiehoohaa yikes yeah id guess something happened for a sweet dog yiu describe to act like that 

• This might be a TMI... but it’s just too funny to not share.

The other day my bf drew some weird symbols on my butt... I know it sounds weird but I thought he was just being a dork. That night I went to sit on the toilet and when I got up there was a perfect pentagram imprinted on the toilet... lol. I scrubbed the seat with bleach and the marks remained. My friend came over last night and saw it on our toilet and assumed my bf drew it. Since that night I have showered 4 or more times and have scrubbed vigorously, yet somehow today after I took a shower at my friend’s and then sat on her toilet, a very faint pentagram showed up on her toilet, faint enough that I didn’t notice when I left the bathroom. She went in shortly after and said “WTF, are you kidding me, Alex drew them on our toilet too?” LOL. I about died laughing. 
  • @hayhay93 what did he use to write on your butt?? That’s so strange lol. Did you tell her how it got on her toilet? 

Have you made it to CA yet? 
  • I did make it to CA, thanks for asking! He used regular pen! I did tell my friend and she wasn't mad after that lol. I don't know what kind of magic was involved with that pen, it is finally gone. @hillbillywife

@paytonpedro I died too lol