May 2018 Moms

Third week of May due date check-in 5/13-5/19

jenbabymamajenbabymama member
edited January 2018 in May 2018 Moms
How far along are you? When is your due date? What's the size of your LO?

What's going on this week? How are you feeling, any rants or raves? 

Any upcoming appointments?

What are some small things that make your day better?

Re: Third week of May due date check-in 5/13-5/19

• How far along are you? When is your due date? What's the size of your LO? 23w6d; large popcorn

What's going on this week? How are you feeling, any rants or raves? my bump always hurts. When I move or press on a countertop, it feels uncomfortable.

Any upcoming appointments? glucose test on Wednesday. I'm a little worried about it.

What are some small things that make your day better? coffee, taking a coffee break where I stop working and just enjoy my coffee, when my dog comes into my office and keeps me company, and a sunny day.
  • Loading the player...
  • I am a little late this week...
    How far along are you? When is your due date? What's the size of your LO? 
    24w

What's going on this week? How are you feeling, any rants or raves? I am so tired! This week was crazy and next week looks pretty crazy too. 

Any upcoming appointments? I just had one this week on Tuesday so I don't have one for a while. We had a follow up US though and they were able to get all the pictures this time. Everything looks perfect :) I think I am going to try to get my glucose done on 2/16 and my next appointment is 2/21.

What are some small things that make your day better? Naps on the weekends :) Baby kicks, my kiddos and DH, Girl Scout cookies.
  • @glitzandglitter Did you already get your cookies?? I’m uber jealous over here!
    @jenbabymama What does your dr say about your pain?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @roomsu - yes and I might need a cookie intervention :#
  • How far along are you? When is your due date? What's the size of your LO?
    24 weeks, size of an Atlantic puffin
    Had to work a full week for the first time since before Christmas. It was very tiring!! Lo is moving more which is fun. 
    2/20 appointment and glucose test
    Hugs from littles. Laughs from students. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    I am 24 weeks, size of a cantaloupe! His due date is May 14th :) 

I have a doctors appointment this week! Overall I feel great but if I eat too much my stomach gets tight! I'm obsessed with fruit, could eat it everyday! I'm nervous for work, it's going to be so busy the next couple of months!! I get these awful headaches sometimes but luckily that's it! 

I have a check in appointment on Tuesday and I got back for an ultrasound scan on the 8th. They need to get an image of the umbilical cord attached to the baby. 

Fruit!! Naps! Oh and don't forget my lucky charms cereal! 

25 weeks tomorrow
    Feeling ok. Getting over a cold, just really glad it wasn’t the flu

3 hour glucose screening next week, since my levels were high on the one hour one (same thing happened my last pregnancy :(

when my toddler gives me hugs or one of his toys and says “here mommy”. Little toddler voices are adorable