July 2018 Moms

TTGP Grad Thread 1/25

Sup?

How far along are you?

How are you feeling?

Any recent/upcoming appointments?

Rants/Raves?

Questions?

GTKY: Nursery PINspiration - What picture of a potential nursery has you drooling?

Re: TTGP Grad Thread 1/25

• How far along are you? 13W 5D

How are you feeling? Pretty good - haven't had too many symptoms. I have been having some feelings that might be quickening but I think it's still a bit too early. I haven't noticed a pattern yet so we'll see as time goes on.

Any recent/upcoming appointments? Just had one yesterday - uneventful but got to hear baby's HB. Nothing for the next 4 weeks.

Rants/Raves? Ughhhh coming back to work today was rough. Trying to just be done with 2017 and it's seriously hanging on like a bad habit.

Questions? Nothing right now

GTKY: Nursery PINspiration - What picture of a potential nursery has you drooling?

I am seriously obsessed with these shiny polka dots but hate the idea of wall decals or wallpaper. Especially if we are going to rent out or sell our place in a couple years. Then I'd eventually have to get rid of it.

• How far along are you? 13w6d

How are you feeling? Pretty good. A bit more energy that i need to use in getting myself to the gym to stay strong and healthy! 

Any recent/upcoming appointments? Feb 1st. NIPT results came back good, no issues, so that was a huge relief. I have the gender sealed in an envelope but the next few weekends to plan something the timing is terrible, so DH and i may do something special just us. 

Rants/Raves? I NEED to know the gender; i feel in limbo planning wise not having an idea and gender neutral is non-existent these days. Can’t find anything simple. 

Questions? Still haven’t told work yet. I’m literally no bump, just looks like i let my diet go as I’ve all over filled out in abdominal/side area. 

GTKY: Nursery PINspiration - I have a few ideas but I’m starting with the closet and just finished that this morning. Added a 4-cube shelf, 2 baskets and hung the items i do have. I do know that i am set on a classic spindle crib! 

@nimmle the elephants are precious in that picture!! 
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? 14 weeks! What up second tri!

How are you feeling? I'm sick right now, and i dont' want to eat, but other than that pretty good.

Any recent/upcoming appointments? Had the NT scan on Monday, they said the scan looked fine. Got all the blood work and go back in two weeks for MORE bloodwork, then on Mar 2 for the anatomy scan and a fetal echo.

Rants/Raves? When we have to go to the doc i feel like it takes all day. My hubs insists on going to teh scans with me, which is fine, but then he gets frustrated we are there for hours. the appts where that is necessary are going to end soon, but I keep telling him to keep DS home with him and he could still pay a little attention to work while watching him. Rave: It's that time of winter when I get to plan the garden, and start buying seed packets. I won't start anything for awhile but I am stoked!!! 

Questions? I felt like things were really fast, but now I don't, lol. FIVE WEEKS UNTIL THE NEXT APPT?! I won't even be half way then. Oi. 

GTKY: Nursery PINspiration - What picture of a potential nursery has you drooling? I am so bad at this. I would love to have a cool nursery but I don't really know what I will do, especially since its really gonna be in a room off our room for awhile, so I would want it to be temporary.  I am excited to see what you all post!
  • So Im not going to answer the questions right now. With everything going on I just cant do it right now but I still want to check in and see how you all are doing!

@nimmle I love that nursery! The dots are super cute and the colors are perfect! 

@And846 I felt the same way about gender. Hopefully you can find out soon! Have you guys discussed how you want to find out? Any feelings of boy or girl for you? 

@SmashJam Yay for 2nd Tri!! I want a garden so badly this year. What do you plant? 
    Married since 5/23/09
    Stepdaughter-2/17/02
    DS #1 born 1/25/10
    DS #2 born 4/25/12
    BFP 2/2016 M/C 3/2016 @ 5 weeks
    Trying for #4 since 11/2015
  • @busymommy23 last year was my first big one, and I try just to do things that would cost a lot at the farmer's markets or I can can/store for the winter. We do a LOT of brussels sprouts, broccoli, beans, peas, onions, carrots, tomatoes, cukes, peppers, and herbs. We have garlic in right now, so hopefully that works out i planted like 40 cloves over the winter! We also have a lot of strawberry plants, so hopefully those survived, and I think we'll do squash and beets this year so I can store them and make baby food to freeze for when this LO is ready over the winter! Our soil sucks so I buy soil and put it in raised beds, I think we have 15 this year? and 25 buckets I grow tomatoes in! I have a little bit of trouble starting small....
  • Wow! That garden sounds amazing! Weve not had one but my dad has a small one. He grows english cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, regular red and yellow tomatoes, kohlrabi, and herbs. I want to grow garlic, peppers, and potatoes but i dont know if Ill get to this year. Id have to do it at my dads because our dog is a digger and he ruins anything outside. 
    Married since 5/23/09
    Stepdaughter-2/17/02
    DS #1 born 1/25/10
    DS #2 born 4/25/12
  • How far along are you?  13w6d

How are you feeling?  Well, I came down with some awful flu-like virus on Monday and I’m finally feeling a little more human today.  I think my nausea is gone though!

Any recent/upcoming appointments?  Nothing until 2/6.

Rants/Raves?  I’m so ready to feel normal again.  I’m hoping once this sickness is completely gone that I will have some energy back and no more nausea!

Questions?  Nope!

GTKY: Nursery PINspiration - What picture of a potential nursery has you drooling?   I haven’t been looking actually!  We aren’t setting up a nursery for this baby since DS will still be in there when the new baby comes.  She will be in our room for a long while anyway.  DS was in our room until he was 10 months old.  
    Married 9/19/09
    Me (32) Dx PCOS, DH (32) SA = Normal/mild morph issues
    TTC#5 July 2017 - 3rd cycle TTC = BFP on 11/12/17 at 9dpo Beta #1 = 96 at 13dpo - Beta #2 = 207 at 15dpo
    TTC#1  starting Nov. 2009
    3 rounds of Clomid + TI and 3 rounds of 7.5 mg Femara + IUI before our BFP on 11/8/10 at 12dpiui
    TTC #2 3rd cycle of Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 4 follies = BFP on 10/12/12 
    TTC#3 July 2014 - Metformin +TI = BFP at 9dpo - Twins, one baby lost at 5.5 weeks 
    Macy Annabelle born at 37w4d on 4/29/15.  Diagnosed with Cri du Chat and passed away on 6/6/15.  Forever in our hearts.
    TTC#4 3rd cycle of Metformin + Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 3 follies = BFP on 12/24/16
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @nimmle I’ve been thinking I might be feeling movement too but I’m not totally sure.  They told me I have an anterior placenta so I’m second guessing it.

@And846 once I had the NIPT results I needed to know immediately!  We were supposed to do a reveal with family a week later but DH ended up finding out ourselves first.

@SmashJam yay for 2nd Tri!  I hate these long waits in between appointments!  

@busymommy23 sending you big hugs!
    Married 9/19/09
    Me (32) Dx PCOS, DH (32) SA = Normal/mild morph issues
    TTC#5 July 2017 - 3rd cycle TTC = BFP on 11/12/17 at 9dpo Beta #1 = 96 at 13dpo - Beta #2 = 207 at 15dpo
    TTC#1  starting Nov. 2009
    3 rounds of Clomid + TI and 3 rounds of 7.5 mg Femara + IUI before our BFP on 11/8/10 at 12dpiui
    TTC #2 3rd cycle of Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 4 follies = BFP on 10/12/12 
    TTC#3 July 2014 - Metformin +TI = BFP at 9dpo - Twins, one baby lost at 5.5 weeks 
    Macy Annabelle born at 37w4d on 4/29/15.  Diagnosed with Cri du Chat and passed away on 6/6/15.  Forever in our hearts.
    TTC#4 3rd cycle of Metformin + Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 3 follies = BFP on 12/24/16
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @busymommy23 we discussed trying to get family and close friends together for a dinner and cake/confetti canon reveal but I’m starting to think cupcakes for us will be the route we go. I have a strong feeling for boy and he thinks girl. We took a poll from friends and family that would be in attendance and it’s boy 9/girl 4.

@Sarafuss thats exactly how i feel. I’ve got the results not only in an envelope, but if i log into my health provider App, the lab results are just sitting there. I don’t know how I’ve had the strength for 36 hours not to look. DH is as cool as a cucumber and could even wait til the end of his work trip to find out (which would be end of Feb.). No sir, this momma needs to KNOW.
  • How far along are you? 14+3

How are you feeling? Waiting for this second tri energy to kick in but otherwise ok. 

Any recent/upcoming appointments? OB appointment today which was very uneventful. Had NIPT and NT at the MFM about 2 weeks ago which was good and found out we are having a boy! Won’t get to see him again for about another month until the anatomy scan.

Rants/Raves? Took a big step this week and told most of my and DH’s close friends and will tell the rest of my close family this weekend. It’s exciting and makes me so nervous at the same time. 

Questions?

GTKY: Nursery PINspiration - What picture of a potential nursery has you drooling? Honestly haven’t even started looking yet. I guess now that we know it’s a boy I should get on it. 

@nimmle I’ve been wondering about that. I’ve been feeling something too but it’s my first so I figure it must be too early still. I think I do have a posterior placenta though so maybe?

@And846 I still admire your patience! I couldn’t wait at all to find out the gender!

@SmashJam wow that’s an awesome garden. I was just thinking about planting some more flowers and stuff soon but not sure I’ll have the energy for it this year and DH is not into it. I have a little planter too that I’ve grown vegetables in but it’s in complete disarray now and taken over by weeds. 

@Sarafuss glad you are starting to feel better!
  • @And846 Loving the classic spindle crib! Very pretty!

@SmashJam So jealous of your garden. I live in a condo in an urban area so no land or space to even do that. 

@busymommy23 Totally thinking about you at this time. I hope everything works out.

@Sarafuss So glad you are feeling better. So many people have been getting sick lately. Horrible flu season.

@safire3 Yay a Boy! I know how you feel. I won't see mine again until March :(
  • @safire3 Yay for a Boy!! Glad to hear that everything is good. 

@nimmle thanks for that. I go through moments of being ok to moments of feeling sad and worried but Im going to trust my faith that everything is going to be ok. We got word that the lab recieved our test yesterday so now its just waiting for the results. 
    Married since 5/23/09
    Stepdaughter-2/17/02
    DS #1 born 1/25/10
    DS #2 born 4/25/12
  • @busymommy23 I have fingers and toes crossed for you. Hopefully you don't have to wait too long.
  • @nimmle. You have no idea how much it is appreciated. The nurse at the office said shes seen them back within 4 or 5 days. But since we are coming up on the weekend I dont know how it will work. 
    Married since 5/23/09
    Stepdaughter-2/17/02
    DS #1 born 1/25/10
    DS #2 born 4/25/12
  • @busymommy23 I had to lurk a bit to see what’s going on with you since I’m not very active on this board. So sorry for what you’re going through and I’m hoping and praying for good (and quick) results for you. I can imaging how difficult the waiting is. I got my NIPT results in 7 business days or at least that’s when my clinic called with the results.