June 2018 Moms

Gender reveal?

We're planning on having our gender reveal this weekend and we are so excited to find out! I'm very type A so I'm dying without a set party schedule. Can anyone give me a ballpark-ush schedule of what their gender reveal looked like time wise? We're having finger foods and doing a reveal nothing big planned. I just worry about people awkwardly hanging around and wishing it would start already. Thanks in advance! 

Re: Gender reveal?

• My sister's gender reveal was in the summer, so  they did a fire with Smores and hotdogs.... invited everyone to come and hang out starting at 5, but made it very clear that they would be doing the big reveal at 7. ((Smoke bombs put into the fire pit!)) It was super casual and relaxed... But you knew if you got there at 5, it was going to be 2 hours. 
  • Loading the player...
  • LaceyBee522LaceyBee522 member
    edited January 2018
    Hello @lyndseybell  we are a group of ladies who have been getting to know each other well for several months and gender reveals have been discussed multiple times. I would first suggest using the search function to find any of these discussions that may pertain to your question. 

This would also be a good fit for our weekly questions thread. 

You're more likely to get advice from these wonderful ladies if you’re an active member of our board. It works best when everyone gives and takes. Drive-by posts are often not very productive. I strongly suggest reading the following topics which have been pinned to the top of our board but here are the links in case you missed them and want to join in!
    Read this first:
    https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12717352/read-this-first-board-organization
    Introductions:
    https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12718066/introductions-part-2

Thanks @lisa2589! I very much stole your post from a previous random. I hope you don't mind.

Edited bc tagging is not working today. Womp.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • This thread has been closed to new posts due to the discussion’s unwelcoming tone. Continuing to create threads related to this topic will be grounds for warning and/or removal from The Bump Community.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit the The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"