June 2018 Moms

Reasons I Cry Pregnant

2»

Re: Reasons I Cry Pregnant

• dinodna3dinodna3 member
    edited December 2017
    @krashke That movie gets me even without being pregnant. That’s so sweet your husband still has those. 
    DD:3 | DS:1
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Katek819 said:
    Today i cried on my way to work because i was behind a truck of chickens and felt so bad that they could be scared not know what is going on. 
    That makes me cry even when I’m not pregnant!! So sad 
  • Loading the player...
  • I was watching some stupid game trailer with my husband because he put it on the TV while I was down there feeding my son. I could not care less about the stupid game and the trailer wasn't even really emotional or anything but I started crying. Then I felt like a complete and total idiot for crying and shame cried for crying. Yay pregnancy hormones.
    Me: 28 Husband: 31
    TTC#1: January 2015- September 2016
    Infertility, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
    Rainbow baby born June 6, 2017  ❤️

Baby #2 due June 12, 2018
    BabyFruit Ticker

• I cried recently because I felt bad I smacked my husband.
    THERE IS A BACK STORY!

So we were fooling around, then - without realizing my nipples are super sensitive - he did something. It hurt SOOOO much, my instant reaction was to smack him.
    Then I cried because I felt bad and it hurt. He was fine, more shocked. I was still sore but I started crying more because I felt so bad. I was petting the side of his face apologizing. Meanwhile he's trying to make sure I'm okay.

Omg it was a mess
  • Everything is making me cry today. I have essentially cried all morning. Bing Crosby singing Silent Night set me off, then I started crying because I miss my grandparents (still alive but getting so much older), @doxiemoxie212's clit pain, and not wanting to go to the doctor today. I'm a mess. DH already had to give me a phone call pep talk from work. I need to pull myself together. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Listening to My Favorite Murder Podcast Episode 95 Gesus - at the end they play a clip from their Dallas show where they have a woman who survived an attack come up on stage and the hosts are getting emotional - UGLY CRYING right now
  • Santa Claus toured our neighborhood tonight on top of a fire truck and I was basically bawling when he turned the corner onto our street and all the kids got super excited and started screaming.  MH just looked at me funny but I think he understood   :p
  • edited December 2017
    I just cried because DH and I didn't have sex >.< 
    My company gala was last night and I felt and looked amazing and we were flirting all night about what we'd be doing when we got home... But he ended up just passing out as soon as he got in bed, so he rainchecked for when we woke up. Yeah he must have forgot because he woke up and went right to working on grad school projects  :'(

So yeah, I'm crying over no sex, and objectively it's silly and shouldn't make me cry!
    BabyFruit Ticker . Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker . Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @fitzandgiggles I would just say he needs a break from working and jump his bones! Get it girl! 
    *TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• Oh @fitzandgiggles I was right there with ya yesterday. ..... And then I cried trying to explain to my husband why  I was crying.  Ugh. 
  • I tear up listening to pretty much any Christmas song... Pentatonix, yeah, I'm done with those.  :P  
    BFP #1 October 2008 | m/c Thanksgiving weekend | November 2008 | 7 weeks 2 days
    BFP #2 February 2009 | m/c March 2009 | 4 weeks 3 days
    Testing on mom and dad for possible reasons all came back normal.
    BFP #3 8/4/2009 | DD born 3/28/10 @ 38 weeks
    BFP #4 5/13/11 | m/c 6/15/11 | 8 weeks 6 days
    BFP #5 2/13/13 | CP 2/19/13 | 4 weeks 
    BFP #6 3/21/14 | Heard the HB on 4/16 | m/c 4/21/14 | 9 weeks
    Testing results all returned normal and baby was a GIRL.
    More testing on mom and dad for other issues all returned normal results.
    BFP #7 10/15 | DS born 6/4/16 @ 36 weeks 
    BFP #8 9/28/17 AHHH!!!  |  EDD 6/6/18

"Dear Lord, I would have loved to have held my babies on my lap & tell them about you, but since I didn't get the chance, would you please hold them on your lap & tell them about me?"
    All are welcome!

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Went to a retirement party for my dad this morning at his office... people were saying such sweet things in their speeches... I was a wreck. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • We have a winter wonderland going on here. 

I got weepy sitting here parked because these plow men and women work so hard to keep our streets clean here. We've gotten 4+ inches so far and the roads are only wet and are insanely clean. I saw about 20 plows out on my 15 min drive and to see them out there made me so emotional and thankful.  #hormones 
  • @MissKittyDanger oh yes, MH's friend and wife brought their 5wk old over the other night and I got all worked up watching him hold the baby lol.
  • @ramblebee Was it their first? {Although I feel like it'd be the same emotion for every child} I'm so glad I'm not alone lol
  • @MissKittyDanger it is their second. Their first is 3. Only the second time I've seen MH hold a baby tho. Sighhhh
  • I’m doing another (like my third in 6 months) run of Greys Anatomy on Netflix, and I got a bit choked up when Meredith is in therapy and realizes her mom couldn’t have wanted to actually kill herself bc she was a brilliant surgeon and would’ve known to cut her throat not her wrists. Of course what choked me up was Meredith calling another woman (her mother) a brilliant surgeon, not the suicide talk lol. I seriously cry more in Wonder Woman than anything else bc I just find it so deeply inspirational to watch women be powerful and celebrated for it. 
  • @doxiemoxie212 I have been stuck on greys anatomy for a lifetime. So like 5 years ago I binge watched like 7 seasons. It was soooo bad because it consumed my life. I was up until 6am watching it. Never got sleepy and I alwaysssss get sleepy with the tv on. It became a problem so I stopped. I was like I can't do this anymore. Fast forward to last weekend, I turned that shit back on when I saw it back on Netflix and 2 seasons later, I was up until 4am again. Im afraid to turn it on. I don't know how to watch in moderation. But now I feel like it's been so long between watching, that while I feel like I fell right back into it, certainly there are things I'm forgetting. But I can't start over! Lol this show is literally like crack to me. 
  • I was/am a hormonal mess today.

We found out gender, so I started crying. Then my husband referred to her by the name we chose, and I started crying again.
    Then while talking to my friend {who is expecting her 3rd in April} I was saying how excited I was for my husband to have a daughter. And then started crying again because I was so excited and happy.
  • Music gets me every time! Was listening to "Miseducation of Lauryn Hill" today and had to stop "Zion" as it had tears streaming down my face. Last pregnancy it was Lose Yourself, Eminem. EVERY. TIME. There are more I am sure... 

Mama to a wonderful DD - Sep 2015, Wife to my DH since 2011, 2 dogs, a cat, and hoping to add No. 2 in May/June 2018. Canadian.
    5 - IUIs, 3 - IVF retrievals, 2- failed transfers (fresh, and frozen), PGS on second IVF resulted in 1 perfect emby, and DD. 
    3rd IVF w PGS resulted in 3! perfect embys. 1st transfer - Sep 2017 2 more on ice. 
  • OMG, I'm watching Hoda Kotbe interview Simone Biles. They're discussing Nassar's sentencing and they're both choking up. Now, I'm choking up. This is too much!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I wanted ice cream but struggled trying to scoop it out cuz it was too hard and all I kept scooping were slivers of ice cream... then realized I could just warm it up a few seconds to soften it a bit lol 
    BabyFetus Ticker
    DS: born Feb 2012
    BFP #1 Aug '15. EDD 4/25/16, MMC Dec '15, D&E Dec '15
    BFP #2 Sept '17  EDD 6/18/18
    praying for our rainbow baby