Infertility
Options

Ovulation calculator

Can anyone recommend a good ovulation calculator?

Re: Ovulation calculator

• Options
    tosh24tosh24 member
    edited January 2018
    Hi. Seems like you asked a similar question of the BOTB board recently without lurking or introducing yourself first and didn't get the information you were looking for.

1. Know your audience. Most of the women here are WAAAAYYYY past using an "ovulation calculator" (btw, no app is going to tell you when you ovulate unless you are temping).

2. If you are TTC without known fertility issues, I suggest lurking the TTGP board, reading the "Welcome New Members" thread, introducing yourself in the weekly newbie introduction thread, and then starting to participate. There is also a search function you can use to look up past threads where people have discussed fertility monitors and apps that you may want to check out.

3. If you came here because you are having trouble TTC and you are seeing an RE and starting treatments, please read the "Visitors: Please Read Before Posting" thread, introduce yourself, and start participating.

4. Although Google is not always the best bet during the TTC process, this is a time where Google is your friend.

Edit* formatting
    Me: 35 I DH: 38
    *TW loss and children mentioned*
    DD:2006 | Dx: Unexplained Secondary Infertility | DS: 2011

TFAS since 2012

Oct 16: Spontaneous BFP | m/c @ 9w1d (massive SCH) | D&C
    Apr 17: IUI #1 = BFN
    May 17: IUI #2 = BFN
    Jun 17: IUI #3 = Late BFP (18 DPO) | NMC 17Jul17 @ ~6w
    Aug 17: IUI #4 = Cancelled due to premature ovulation | TI = BFN
    Sep 17: IUI #5 = Cancelled due to overstimulation (10+ follies)
    Nov 17: IVF #1 = Cancelled due to non-IF related health issue | TI = BFN
    Dec 17: IVF #1 = Puregon 200, Menopur 75, Orgalutran, Suprefact trigger due to OHSS risk | 22R, 18M, 16F, 10B frozen  
    Feb 18: FET #1 (medicated) = BFN
    Mar 18: FET #2 (natural cycle) = CP (beta 1: 54; beta 2: 0)
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = cancelled due to missed ovulation
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = BFP! Beta 1: 201  Beta 2: 585 Beta 3: 3254 Beta 4: 9715 U/S 19May - one bean measuring on track with a HB of 125!
    EDD: 07Jan2019 Team Green
    My Rainbow Baby Boy born 03Jan2019 <3 

• Options
    I’m not going to lie this cracked me up. If your using stims or any other hormones for that matter, throw that crap out the window since nothing will be accurate. Well I’m sure people feel that way about my multiple posts on boards in the past few weeks trying to figure out where to go since so much has changed over the yearz

Married: 5/09 ~ TTC Since: 10/10 ~ PCOS ~ Progesterone from 10/10 - 2/11 ~ HSG on 3/18 - Clear ~ Started Metformin 1000mg & Clomid 50mg 2/11 ~ Metformin upped to 1500mg 4/6 ~ 6/7 Now going to SG and put on Clomid, Ovidrel, Gonal F, Prometrium, Estrace ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP!!!!!! March 6th our little man was born. 

6/17/13 - Ovidrel, Follistim, Prometrium ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP! March 17th our St. Pattys day baby arrived

10/29/17 - Started process for IVF, got pregnant & miscarried a 2nd time since summer. 2/22 started stims - Menopur, Gonal F, Cetrotide - retrieval 3/6 - , PIO, estrace 3xday - FET 4/18 = Beta 1: 616; Beta 2: 1342 = BFP