Pregnant after IF
Options

Fun date activities while pregnant?

Hi ladies, so ever since the pregnancy husband and I haven't done much fun, going out stuff.  Part of the reason is because I can't do overly exerting activities.  But aside from a movie or dinner or a walk with the dogs, what else can we do to keep active while pregnant?  I'm at a loss for ideas....
Pregnancy Ticker
IVF baby girl born 7/2018  <3
TTC 2013. FET 11/17 - BFP after attempt #6!

Re: Fun date activities while pregnant?

• Options
    Not sure where you live, that may change up my suggestions. 

-local museums
    -leisure class at a local university of you have one
    -painting and pinot class...even if you can't drink the painting part is still fun
  • Options
    I feel the same way. 
    Our favorite dates used to be going to wine tastings at our local coffee shop / wine shop, but can't do that.
    Also, we're trying to save for a house now that all our money isn't going toward infertility treatment, so spending $20+ on a movie and stuff just seems like a waste.

Me 34 DH 36 Married since July 2010 
    MFI (High DNA Fragmentation) & Mild endometriosis
    TTC #1 since June 2015 
    Aug 2016 - May 2017  6 IUI's with letrozole - BFN
    April 2017 - laparoscopy to remove mild endo
    June 2017 - Mini IVF letrozole 12.5mg, Gonal-F 75IU - Cancelled early ovulation, no eggs retrieved. 
    Aug/Sept 2017 - Mini IVF letrozole 12.5mg, Gonal-F 75IU, cetrotide - 13 eggs retrieved, 11 mature
    5 eggs ICSI'd 6 eggs frozen - 1 day 5 blast transfered, 2 expanded blast frozen - BFP!
    May 2018 - Baby girl born - Our Joy

TTC #2 since July 2019
    July 2019 - FET - BFN
    Jan 2020 - FET - canceled due to family health issues
    Mar 2020 - FET - low beta - chemical pregnancy
    July 2020 - ICSI'd remaining 6 eggs - 3 fertilized - 2 survived to early blast stage, transfered both - Chemical Pregnancy

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Haha I’m SO bored and we are only 7+ weeks in...I also cannot stay awake for movies at home. Think I’m going to suggest some games tonight to keep me awake.
    TTC since May 2013
    Mild PCOS, Compound Heterozygous MTHFR
    No Folic acid/pharmaceuticals/supplements (too many to list- private message me if interested), IVIL infusion
  • Options
    I'm so glad I'm not the only one who is bored. We have a subscription called 'moviepass'.  It is only $10/month and you can go to unlimited movies at any theater. The best is studio movie grill or Alamo Drafthouse where you can check in ahead. You can eat and watch the movie at the same time.  I get tired after dinner out and a movie and it is always hard to time right. We gave these passes to some family members for Christmas and they love them too. 
  • Options
    I was just thinking about this the other day! I was telling DH that I want to go on a "real date" again soon (we've also been sick for the past month on top of me being 26 weeks pregnant, so it's pretty much just been takeout and Netflix) so last night to be more creative/exciting we did a bit of a progressive dinner and tried a couple new food trucks, then came home and Netflix and cuddled :) I would say that one of the easiest things to do to would be to spice up what you're already doing. Make a list of new restaurants you want to try, find a new TV show to watch together, maybe find some new walking paths or routes so you can explore a different part of town or the neighborhood. That way it's new but it's still something that pregnant you can enjoy and be comfortable with instead of being miserable 15 min into a museum with back pain and exhaustion (but maybe that's just me cause I'm already huge with twins)

Keep the suggestions coming please!