Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Thursday 1/18/18

2»

Re: WTO Thursday 1/18/18

• Options
    @leafyarch Netflix & chill :D some prefer it to BD or DTD!

SaveSave
  • Options
    @acciocoffee It makes me really question my letrozole reaction. Was it a coincidence?  Was it really a letrozole allergy?  Was it the moisturizer?  I had been using the moisturizer for over a month beforehand, though. I’m so glad I’m not crazy for the fact of my side eyeing that product!  Normally, I like Shea Moisuture products. 
    Pictures of what I’ve been using this week:

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    chopchop25chopchop25 member
    edited January 2018
    Glad your DH is okay @leafyarch, but so sorry you guys had to go through that! 
  • Options
    @josie12367 I'm on CD 6, so we're very close! Except I'm TTC #1

Month/Cycle: 7/8
    CD: 6
    WAYDTGKU: OPK's (I got Wando and the digital one that checks estrogen this time), CM, BD, meditating, acupuncture

C/S: Any suggestions as to when I should do acupuncture during the cycle? I'm guessing during the TWW? Since that is when the studies demonstrated success for IVF..? I know not much evidence out there for a normal conception cycle.. 
  • Options
    zamoraspinzamoraspin member
    edited January 2018
    @flyingmombula Your pupper is gorgeous! 
    @blumoon18 If you currently do acupuncture I would ask your acupuncturist their thoughts on that based on how often you want/can afford to come in. My former acupuncturist had me come in every other week, so sometimes I was follicular, sometimes LP phase. My new acupuncturist wants me to come in every week for a month. He claims that the increased circulation will improve my egg quality (of particular concern to me) regardless of where I'm at in my cycle, and then he would do specific things to facilitate things like implantation. I would guess there's a good argument for doing it post-AF, pre-O (to help build lining and make sure your ovaries are getting good blood supply) and also a good argument for, as you say, around the time of implantation (which, if you are not doing IVF would be generally 7-12 dpo). I think the once a week thing is excessive but I'm in desperation land so my current mindset is "well it's cheaper than IVF". 
    eta - also, do you have any particular issues with your cycle? Acupuncture can (allegedly) help with an-o cycles, spotting, short LP, so if you have a particular issue you should ask when in your cycle you need to come in to address that issue. 
  • Options
    @zamora_spin aw your doggies are adorable
    @flyingmombula ermahgerd I want a bull terrier for my next dog.  I do love my Vizsla though (my avatar pic).  I've started following a few rescues on FB, which is probably not good since I really can't get a dog right now.
    @kristah2 yay for O!  Sorry about the bad sex, I hope the lunch date makes up for it :)
    @catlady2015 that's awesome you got a great report from the boss!
    @acciocoffee sorry about your face, that sounds miserable :(  I use Cetaphil on my whole body, including face.
    @elothair I only deep clean when I have company coming too  :#
    @chopchop25 don't forget muscle weighs more than fat, so if you're working out a lot you might not see much change in the scale :) 
    @nmbrcrnchr1 yay for positive OPK!  Happy humping!
    @kobrien827 I'm jealous that your H helps deep clean.  
    @ChloandCoco that's so exciting about the house!  I would love to build from scratch some day.
    @josie12367 ugh, so sorry AF is still hanging around  :/
    @leafyarch I'm glad your H is okay, I'm sure that was still rough  :(

Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
    BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 
  • Options
    @flyingmombula thank you for explaining  :D that’s brilliant!

@chopchop25 @coco2787 thank you for your kind words! It was rough. I’m hoping it won’t result in a delayed or an-O this cycle :(
    <3 Me: 28 DH: 29
    <3 Married since 2012 dating since 2005.
    <3 Golden Retriever girls (8) and (3), orange feral rescue tabby (1).

Finally TTC#1 as of 11/2017!
    Thryoidectomy 2007, PCOS, disordered proliferative endometrium.
  • Options
    @acciocoffee YAY! congrats on the +OPK! From what I understand you ovulate 24 hours or so after the LH surge so when you get a negative one be sure to N&C that night too since that is actually O day! 
  • Options
    @kristah2 Good to know! Thanks!
  • Options
    @zamora_spin Sorry to get back to you late, but thank you for the advice!! That was very helpful. I'm going every week for this cycle and then may only go during the TWW. My progesterone was normal so I'm hoping I'm not having any a-o cycles. Good luck to you this cycle! How is it going??