May 2018 Moms

Weekly Check In 1/15 ~Third Week of May 5/13-19

Weekly check in for people who are due the third week of May: 5/13-19

How far along are you? When is your due date? What's the size of your LO?

What's going on this week? How are you feeling, any rants or raves? 

Any upcoming appointments?

Do you have a favorite book and/or movie that you could watch/read over and over and never get tired of it?

Re: Weekly Check In 1/15 ~Third Week of May 5/13-19

• How far along are you? When is your due date? What's the size of your LO?
    22w2d, May 19, coconut/water bottle/spaghetti squash
    Enjoying a day off before the busy week ahead. I am really over the cold weather :/ 
    Nothing this week but, I would like to fast forward to next week - I have a check up and a repeat AS to try to get some pictures they couldn't get last time. I can't wait to see Mason again.
    Do you have a favorite book and/or movie that you could watch/read over and over and never get tired of it?

Harry Potter books & movies, Father of the Bride I & II
    Due may 13th, currently 23weeks 2days.

Nothing major going on, getting DH and I'd taxes done this weekend that way they're ready to go when the portal opens. I've also been on the search for girl names and so far the names I've liked, DH has managed to ruin them by knowing things or people/animals with them. I'm hoping sometime soon we can get a name down for LO.

Not until the beginning of Feb. For my next regular checkup, then another 3 after that for my glucose test.

Harry Potter easily, but for movies I really enjoy Clue and The Aristocats. Always seem to be my go-to movies when I'm just not feeling up for anything. 
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? When is your due date? What's the size of your LO? 23w; may 16; lobster

What's going on this week? How are you feeling, any rants or raves? I am finally catching up on work and happy to work. I was really struggling to work for a while there. On the downside, feeling a lot of anxiety about not being prepared for baby.

Any upcoming appointments? glucose test next week.

I love reading but I rarely reread books and I don't rewatch movies, not even the ones I love.
    22weeks, may 17th, coconut I think (FYI I was convinced I was 21 weeks and was so confused as to why the rest of you are 22/23 then I admitted defeat) 

Sleeping has been a challenge due to children in my bed mostly and not being able to get comfortable 

Not till the 31st. I don't do glucose till around 27 weeks

i have lots of fave books but I never reread them. I can always watch sound of music. I also find myself always able to watch certain movies replayed on cable even if they aren't really favorites (forgetting sarah marshall, you've got mail, etc) 

23 weeks. May 15, coconut
    She is kicking me so much that it makes me nauseous. It’s great to feel her move, but she feels strong already
    sugar test next week. Not looking forward it to at all. Especially since I bring my two year old to doctor visits with me (since I stay home and don’t have any childcare options), so I have to entertain him for an extra long time

not a book or movie, but I started re watching a lot of TV shows on Netflix that I am enjoying (the office, gossip girl and parenthood are the more recent ones)

May 18, 23w3d, mango (maybe?)

I’m a little concerned that I might have minor separation starting in my abdominal muscles (Diastasis Recti). I didn’t have this happen in my first pregnancy, kinda nervous. If I do, I’m almost certain it’s from carrying/tossing around a 26lb toddler all day. I’ve deifntaley felt a few strains that did not feel good, now it’s not looking so good. Boo! :( 

Not medical, but a busy week! Oh the grind... lawyer, preschool tour, sugar and dental.  

Book- Dr. Gabor Mate, ‘Realm of the Hungry Ghosts’

Movie - I’m with @jenbabymama and won’t typically rewatch movies. I wish I could, I’ll blame it on my shitty attention span. 

Have a a wonderful week mama’s!