February 2018 Moms

EDD Feb 18 - 24 / week of 1/14 (35 weeks)

I haven't seen one of these recently for our week so why not? :smile:  Mobile bumping so hopefully the format doesn't go wonky.

How are you feeling?

Any appointments this week?

What is your single biggest remaining to do item?

Tell us something awesome or rant about something not so awesome!

For funsies: if tomorrow was a snow day, what would you do?

Re: EDD Feb 18 - 24 / week of 1/14 (35 weeks)

• Thank you, @atalante, for getting us back on track!  Our week tends to be quieter than others.

How are you feeling? feeling really good, but just big!  Baby has dropped in the past few days, so I'm experiencing relief in my ribs, but some pelvic pressure now.  Nothing horrible yet, but starting to notice some changes.  I'm also noticing swelling now that I never experienced in my previous two pregnancies, even though they were summer babies!  My rings and shoes are getting tight :(

Any appointments this week? no, next one is my 36wk appointment next week.

What is your single biggest remaining to do item? receive the dresser we ordered for the nursery and start better organizing the room. 

Tell us something awesome or rant about something not so awesome!  DH has been busting his butt weeknights and weekends for the past few weeks to get things ready for baby!  We recently moved, so the nursery was temporarily a room for random boxes, but DH has been so great about clearing it out.  Just needed to light that fire :) 

For funsies: if tomorrow was a snow day, what would you do?  unfortunately, I'd probably be expected to work from home, but I could probably use some of the day to do more prep in the nursery.

• How are you feeling?

Seems I have developed carpel tunnel. I think this is the worst of all the symptoms I’ve had. Also my feet and ankles swell every day. Thank goodness I work at a bank - I give all you who stand for work so much credit! 

Nothing until next week - sono on Wednesday and a regular OB checkup on Thursday. Can’t wait to see my little man!

We've been super relaxed with getting things ready so there’s really nothing big to do... we still haven’t figured out the room situation so once baby is a couple months old we’ll tackle that.

i haven’t been able to give DS a bath in a couple months - the bending was getting too uncomfortable and I am super upset and jealous but also DH and him have such a blast and I love hearing them laugh. 

bundle up and watch movies on the couch all day. Oh and take a nap!
  • Loading the player...
  • rachelleckrachelleck member
    edited January 2018
    Thanks @atalante!

How are you feeling?
    Not bad, just getting uncomfortable and easily tired. 

BPP Friday and my OB bumped up my Group B test since I’ll be delivering 37 weeks. 

Order my pump through insurance. Oops. And set up odds and ends at home. 

My 2-year-old DS won’t at home, but has really succeeded with starting to potty train at daycare!!

Wellllll I live in Texas, and we’ve shut down due to freezing weather, so I was off work today and will be off again tomorrow! I should be productive, but lounging around in my pajamas and no bra today was absolutely amazing. 
  • How are you feeling?
    Mostly ok. Still getting out of breath easily but baby moved down a little so not as bad. Also get random aches. 

I had a regular appointment yesterday . They did my strep b test. Also had an NST. I’m on weekly appointments now so I’ll also have an NST next week. 

I don’t really prepare much in advance and I have things from my other kids but I’m in the middle of getting my forms into work to set up maternity leave. 

My kids have off next week for winter break and they are going down to Florida to stay with my parents and I’m going to take a couple days off work. I’m already looking forward to a nap. 

My kids would be home so we would maybe watch a movie. They would probably play outside. 

• How are you feeling?
    Most days I'm okay. But I keep getting anxiety freak outs like I can't handle being pregnant anymore. I just breathe through it and count myself lucky to have a normal, likely full term, healthy child coming. 

Just had it today. UTI and diastasis recti pain. But baby is well and active as ever.

our basement is in the process of being finished. They installed the bathroom today and will be totally done this week. My husband is installing the vinyl plank floor hopefully in the next two weeks so I can finally put stuff down there and clear out baby's room.

We are less than 5 weeks from our due dates!

sleep in and play sims 3, when I'm not busy with my almost 3 year old

Married 1/09/10

BFP 6/10/14
    EDD 2/17/15
    DS 2/17/15

BFP 6/12/17
    EDD 2/18/17
    Deja vu??

• How are you feeling?
    ok, aside from catching a cold. Generally feeling large and slow and achy. 

had an extra growth US this week to make sure LO was on track but that's it. Good til next week when I start weekly visits and bpps.

we need to finish putting things away and just to a deep clean of the house. And finish baby classes and hospital tour in the next week or so.

i love alien belly movements. Also DH has acquired my cereal habit, but bought his own so I no longer have to share :)

sleep, which is mostly what I've done with my sick days anyway. And maybe pick up the house a little.
  • @SquirrelsRWatching wow, the basement sounds like a huge project! Glad it's moving along
  • @PeachGal23 do you feel pretty good about how you're organizing the room? I kind of have a system but feel like I may just end up redoing it once the room is actually in use
    • How are you feeling?
       Large and slow everything is sore these days also have some sort of virus which has me clogged up and miserable!! haven't been active on TB in Awhile Guess I chose a bad time to come back the board is dead!  

Not till Tuesday then they're weekly til I have my rcs on the 8th!! Baby was already measuring 6lbs10oz at growth scan a couple weeks ago looks like I'll  be having another big baby! (DS1 was 9lbs11oz and is now over 50lbs at almost 3) 

We'll be moving to a new apartment probably the first week home with DS2 but other than that I'm having my baby shower this Saturday finally! Two weeks before baby is a little late but I'm not the one throwing it so it wasn't up me!

The apartment we're in now isn't going to be ours for long. landlord won't  renew our lease because our neighbors are his cousins and we have had issues with them from the very beginning so I'm trying to to look at it as sort of an opportunity to get that negativity and drama out of our lives but am also freaking out about having a baby and flipping our whole lives upside down with the move as well. Not sure how DS1 Is going to react with all the changes :s:s  

• I'm a SAHM so the same thing I do everyday binge shows and clean up after DS  B) 
  • @atalante, so far, yes! With baby #2, we installed a pegboard with hanging baskets on the wall over the dresser/ changing pad. I loved this system so much more than having a caddy of diaper supplies on the changing surface (which we did with baby #1). So we’re doing something similar again for baby #3. Once it arrives, our new double dresser for the nursery should hold a ton of baby stuff, so there’s not a whole lot of additional organization needed other than the closet. This baby unfortunately has the smallest closet in the house, but I got an ikea storage unit with drawers for additional space. Hopefully I’ll stick with these plans when baby arrives!

• How are you feeling?
    Most days I'm okay. But I keep getting anxiety freak outs like I can't handle being pregnant anymore. I just breathe through it and count myself lucky to have a normal, likely full term, healthy child coming. 

Just had it today. UTI and diastasis recti pain. But baby is well and active as ever.

our basement is in the process of being finished. They installed the bathroom today and will be totally done this week. My husband is installing the vinyl plank floor hopefully in the next two weeks so I can finally put stuff down there and clear out baby's room.

We are less than 5 weeks from our due dates!

sleep in and play sims 3, when I'm not busy with my almost 3 year old
    Omg I used to love The Sims! Another Simmer, yay!