May 2018 Moms

Due date check 1/15 for May 5-12

Weekly check in for people who are due the second week of May: 5/5-12

How far along are you? When is your due date? What's the size of your LO?

What's going on this week? How are you feeling, any rants or raves? 

Any upcoming appointments?

Do you have a favorite book and/or movie that you could watch/read over and over and never get tired of it?

*The GTKY was stolen from another check in!
*If this already started and I missed it, let me know! For some reason my phone takes forever to show new discussions 

Re: Due date check 1/15 for May 5-12

• Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? When is your due date? What's the size of your LO?

24 weeks today, due May 8. Cantaloupe sized, apparently!

Well I feel pretty much awful right now.  I seem to have developed pretty bad SPD out of nowhere and can barely move without awful sharp pains in my pelvis. I'm going to the doctor this afternoon and I really really hope she has some suggestions because this is brutal.  

But as a rave I am lucky MH took such good care of me last night when it got really bad, in terms of making me supper and doing all the clean up and being fetch and carry boy so I could completely rest.

Well, I'm seeing the doctor about the pain this afternoon, as I mentioned. Otherwise my next regularly scheduled appointment is I believe Feb 8th.

Do you have a favorite book and/or movie that you could watch/read over and over and never get tired of it

I have read and listened to audiobooks of all of Jane Austen's books so many times I practically know them by heart, but I don't anticipate ever stopping. I'm going through them again right now to listen to as I knit my baby's blanket. Not so much with frequently watch movies, but if TV counts I also have watched Buffy from start to finish many times and never get tired of it.

23 wks and 3 days

I'm physically doing well, but have to be monitored weekly due to a short cervix. So that's a rant. On the other hand whenever my cervix is checked the tech also sneaks in an ultrasound of the baby. :)
    Weekly due to aforementioned short cervix. However, I have my glucose test next week. 
    Do you have a favorite book and/or movie that you could watch/read over and over and never get tired of it?
    I have this weird thing where I don't like to re-read books. I kinda feel like that's a relationship that lasted for as long as the book did and I don't look back. It's a bit weird, I know. I can't think of shows or movies that I watch more than once, but there are plenty. I guess Ace Ventura because the character is just so absurd. 
  • @babys_2018 yay! I'm excited to hear about your babymoon in Spain  :) super jealous! So soon!
    Me: 32 | DH: 35
    Married: 8/22/15
    BFP #1: 8/22/17 | DS: 4/20/18 
    BFP #2: 7/14/19 | EDD: 3/18/20
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

23+5, 5/12
    Not bad.  Rant - I have to start working Saturdays this week.
    Glucose test Monday
    I can read and watch HP over and over.  I can watch Dirty Dancing, Grease, any cheesy 80s movie over and over.
    BabyFruit Ticker