Options

It's a boy/girl!

1235»

Re: It's a boy/girl!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    sunshine27shysunshine27shy member
    edited December 2017
    The doctor asked if we had any names picked out. We said yes, for a boy. She asked no girl names? My husband, Nope, because it's a boy....he was right. 
    I love this i never took a guess and discussed names for both and my husband didn't really want to participate in boy names because he thought it was a girl and he was right. 

edited I can't spell sometimes.
  • Options
    Bayes101207Bayes101207 member
    edited December 2017
    @sunshine27shy Crazy the things husband's seem to know. 
  • Options
    @Bayes101207 definately. I go back tomorrow for my 20 week appt and last night he did ask the percentage of the Dr being wrong. Not that I care but we already announced we are having a girl and now he has me worried. haha it's irrational but that's ok
  • Options
    So turns out my sweet little girl is going to be a sweet boy! 
  • Options
    @sunshine27shy Your husband has some crazy good intuition!

Me: 29 DH: 35

Married 5/3/14, TTC ever since

DX: Lean PCOS, Clomid resistant

Femara 7.5 + Ovidrel = BFP! Due 4/15/18

• Options
    Genetic testing says boy! Anatomy scan couldn't confirm as he was squeezing his legs shut but doctor says genetic testing is 99.99% accurate.
  • Options
    I’m team green, but super excited for all y’all who have found out! Love the different reveals too.
  • Options
    @lindsye congrats! Your family will be so perfectly symmetrical! :p
  • Options
    Having a baby girl! 
  • Options
    Having a baby boy!! U/s tech said that she was very sure as sometimes she has to tell the parents it’s not for sure due to baby’s position but she said with ours there is no mistaking he’s a little boy. I was sure it was a girl hubby always said boy and he was right!! Over the moon and can’t wait to meet our first baby.