February 2018 Moms

EDD Feb 11-17 (33 weeks) week of 12/24

13»

Re: EDD Feb 11-17 (33 weeks) week of 12/24

• Chawk17 said:
    amb929 said:
    Congratulations @lucylou214! She’s beautiful. Glad you are both doing well thus far. Best wishes for a speedy recovery. Enjoy your new addition! 
    Where did you see pic? I went to Feb birth announcements and I don't see Isabelle. 
    I could have sworn I saw a picture but maybe I have my wires crossed and it was a different birth announcement! If that's the case, then whoops and I blame pregnancy brain but I'm sure even if I got my wires crossed that the baby is beautiful.  
  • amb929 said:
    Chawk17 said:
    amb929 said:
    Congratulations @lucylou214! She’s beautiful. Glad you are both doing well thus far. Best wishes for a speedy recovery. Enjoy your new addition! 
    Where did you see pic? I went to Feb birth announcements and I don't see Isabelle. 
    I could have sworn I saw a picture but maybe I have my wires crossed and it was a different birth announcement! If that's the case, then whoops and I blame pregnancy brain but I'm sure even if I got my wires crossed that the baby is beautiful.  
    @amb929 me too! 
  • Loading the player...
  • @amb929 I swore I saw a picture too!
  • @lucylou214 I'm glad she is doing well! Hopefully she is able to move back to your local hospital soon! But as long as she is in good hands then I'm sure you are happy! And she is adorable! She has so much hair!
  • @lucylou214 I'm glad she's progressing well!! 
    I hope you and your husband can get some rest, though I imagine it's hard. Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers ❤️
  • @lucylou214 she is adorable...looks like she has some healthy pudge to her cheeks...and I can't get enough of that cute nose.  
  • @lucylou214 She’s too adorable for words!!! Praying for her continued steps forward! 
  • She is adorable @lucylou214!!  Congrats!!
  • So happy to hear the good news @lucylou214!!
  • @lucylou214 how are you and Isabelle doing? 
  • Don't apologize for being absent! 
    So glad she's progressing and that you both get to stay with her. Keeping you all in my prayers! 
  • @lucylou214 Glad to hear everything is going well! And don’t apologize, you have a new life you get to be with! 
  • So happy to hear that she keeps doing better and it's awesome that you all get to stay together now. 
  • Great news, thanks for the update ! @lucylou214