February 2018 Moms

Moving FB discussion from Randoms nestes

13»

Re: Moving FB discussion from Randoms nestes

• What am I doing wrong?  How do I get to the questions?  I’m fairly inactive on FB, but I want to try to join there.
  • What am I doing wrong?  How do I get to the questions?  I’m fairly inactive on FB, but I want to try to join there.

Stuck**

Should just be clicking the link, logging into Facebook and requesting. You do need to answer the question that pops up when you request
  • Loading the player...
  • I am not seeing a link to click. I have been mia due to the holidays, but hoping to join back in. 
  • edited January 2018
    Oh look! Another dirty delete!
  • Requested. Thanks. 
  • @Daylianna *just trying to see activity
  • Not sure if I'm still pending or if there is an issue on my end and not trying to rush anything but I haven't gotten a PM on here or on FB.
  • I don’t know how to make this less awkward..
    If you’ve requested and aren’t pending check your PMs before trying again. If you weren’t voted in, I messaged every one of you with the exception of someone whose username TB said wasn’t valid. 
    Not that it matters...because I don't have fb. Just genuinely curious...when you say voted in does that mean some aren't allowed to be in group...like a popularity thing?? 
  • Chawk17 said:
    I don’t know how to make this less awkward..
    If you’ve requested and aren’t pending check your PMs before trying again. If you weren’t voted in, I messaged every one of you with the exception of someone whose username TB said wasn’t valid. 
    Not that it matters...because I don't have fb. Just genuinely curious...when you say voted in does that mean some aren't allowed to be in group...like a popularity thing?? 
    Please read this from above to answer your question: 

I'm still pending, but I answered the question (atleast is says I did).  
    Hi. The group is still voted on. Voting is based on activeness, supportiveness, and lack of drama. Being a holiday weekend, a lot of people aren’t online as much. Because a lot more is shared in a secret group versus a public online forum, privacy and stranger danger are concerns.
    Our FB group is not a popularity based group. You share way more personal info on fb than TB so we are more picky with who we share our information with.... if you were active and supportive and didn’t give red flags then we accepted you. 
    Oh yes, that's what I assumed.  :#
  • Requested
  • It was stated in the very beginning that the FB group would be based on support and how active people were on here.  It’s a privacy issue, not a popularity issue. There was literally a request from someone who doesn’t even exist on the this board...so yeah, we voted no on that one. 
  • Requested.  Thanks for giving the link again.  For some reason I wasn’t seeing it.
  • I also have requested. I "dropped off" when we moved in September and just recently "checked back in". 
    Im much more active on FB but I understand if the "stranger danger" has people voting no....
    Ditto here as well.  Something happened with my app which forces me to sign in everyday time I open the app so I haven't been commenting but I've been following along. Totally understand if no one remembers me and I don't get voted in.
  • Ashoes123 said:
    I also have requested. I "dropped off" when we moved in September and just recently "checked back in". 
    Im much more active on FB but I understand if the "stranger danger" has people voting no....
    Ditto here as well.  Something happened with my app which forces me to sign in everyday time I open the app so I haven't been commenting but I've been following along. Totally understand if no one remembers me and I don't get voted in.
    I remember you,  did you request?
    BabyFruit Ticker
    older siblings: ds 16 dd 14 ds 13 dd 11 dd 7 
  • Hi all! I've had this bump forum bookmarked since day 1 but I'm rarely on my laptop and it just isn't very user-friendly on my phone so I wasn't active. I did pop in here and there to check in on everyone and see if there would be a fb group at some point. I knew we were waiting until the babies started arriving so I just decided to hold back until now. I promise I'm not a lurker haha! I'm very active in my sept 15 group and we are all so close now (after the initial weeding out of the lurkers and drama people). I much prefer fb to this because of the privacy settings and being able to actually put names to faces and get to know each other well. I'm very excited to join my Feb 18 family! But I def understand if my inactivity knocks me out of the running...
  • I am here.
  • @tattoosandlace my user name is dfc813 like I posted. The bump and I are currently fighting about my user name. But I do exist and I am have a c-section in 2/20.
  • I'd like to join the FB group, but I can't find the link.. Is it gone again or am I blind?
  • The FB link was  removed as the group has now been changed to secrete and no long adding new members.
    -FB group Mod
  • That's a bummer, but ok. Thanks.
  • What's the name of the fb group so I can request? please and thanks
  • What's the name of the fb group so I can request? please and thanks
    Unfortunately they're not accepting more people into the fb group.I asked a few days ago and was told that they've changed the group to secret and aren't letting more people in.
  • @kaitie12-27 Yes I saw that as well. Thanks.