3rd Trimester

30 weeks, baby in hip?

Anyone else have pain in one hip from baby? I feel like baby's hands are pushing into one of my hips. This is my 3rd pregnancy and first time I've experienced this!

Re: 30 weeks, baby in hip?

• so painful! I had that with my first. is it just in the hip or does it radiate down your leg at all? Honestly I would do yoga and stretching to help encourage baby to move. Hope it eases for you soon! 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Yep had it with my son in both hips. Nights were horrible! Same suggestion as @lindsayleigh1989
  • Loading the player...
  • You might try some of the techniques from Spinning Babies (www.spinningbabies.com) to help baby change positions. 

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18
  • LOL my baby girl is head down with her head stuck into my hip! Probably will be stuck like that til her grand exit but hey at least she's smart enough to go down head first!! Haha!
  • You can still try some of the spinning babies type stuff to get them to move off that point. Try things like kneeling down and then putting your forearms on the ground and rocking your hips (like trade off right side higher, left side higher) you only need them to move just a little to get some relief. 

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18