January 2018 Moms

Introductions!

18910111214»

Re: Introductions!

• Loading the player...
  • Kerry, I live in Chitown, too! Congrats on your rainbow. Sending you and all of the other newbies a belated welcome.
  • jtennis26jtennis26 member
    edited October 2017
    Hi Everyone,

I'm a mother of two expecting my third child with my husband. We are scheduled for 1/22, but have run into some serious complications this month, and I am now on bedrest until the end. I'm three weeks In.  My other two pregnancies were easy and without complication, so this is very out of the blue for us. I thought I already paid my dues with my first two! It seems like I have already begun to experience some preterm labor contractions, and I am currently on medication to stop them and just received steroid injections for the baby's lungs just in case. Taking it day by day, but it's tough...
  • Forgive me bc I do not understand any of the acronyms. My name is Cristina a I'm due Jan 8th with a little girl. Didn't have many concerns until last week so I guess I'm a late joiner. Lol
  • Hi @beany81487 - if you check out the "read this first/board organization" thread, I believe the first post has a link to a list of some of the common acronyms. I think at this point you'll mostly just see us using DH/DS/DD for "dear" husband/son/daughter etc. :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Jan 18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies

• Welcome new ladies!

I use Hypnobabies! http://www.hypnobabies-store.com/link.cgi?affiliateID=472

J18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies!

Pregnancy Ticker

EDD: 1/6/2018
    Eva Jane: 7/23/2014

• Nothing like a last minute curveball! Hi ladies, my EDD is actually Feb. 21, but I wanted to drop in and say hi because I’ve been scheduled for my RCS Jan. 31 at 37 weeks due to cholestasis. We are expecting DS2, DS1 is about 2 1/2. It’s going to be a party!! Best wishes for smooth deliveries and congrats to those who’s babies are already here! 
  • Hey yall! Im Yvonne. I'm way late to the bump as I'm due in 3 weeks but I'm super excited to be here for this last part of my pregnancy journey!