January 2018 Moms

**READ THIS FIRST: Board Organization/Guidelines**

13»

Re: **READ THIS FIRST: Board Organization/Guidelines**

• @caseyw8784 (and anyone else): I think I fixed the problem by disabling filters, it looks like all the missing info came back.  Casey, I see you on there twice now, so I'm going to let you decide which you want to delete. :)  

If anyone else has this problem in the future, I fixed it by going to the "Data" menu and clicking on "disable filter." Hope that helps!
    DS1: Nov. 2013
    DS2: Jan. 2016
    DS3: Dec. 2017
    Baby #4 on the way!
  • @KatieEl - thanks for looking into it! I like to think i'm pretty good at spreadsheets, but still getting used to google docs... :smile:
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm starting the Hypnobabies thread today. Hope that's okay since it's been discussed in other threads. Aiming for a biweekly check in on Mondays.
  • @libbberty great! I just can't edit the master post anymore, but that's perfect!
    DS1: Nov. 2013
    DS2: Jan. 2016
    DS3: Dec. 2017
    Baby #4 on the way!
  • What do you guys think about a separate thread for postpartum depression? It's common, but hard to talk about, and it's a little different from regular postpartum struggles.
    Me- 39 (turning 40 in April), TTC for the first time ever (since Jan 2015), low ovarian reserve
    Married 3/14/14 to my wonderful wife, but her sperm count is rather low
    TTC with frozen donor sperm and science

7 IUIs, 7 BFNs.
    2 IVF attempts, both cancelled and converted to IUI, both BFNs.
    Decided that my tired old ovaries are ready to retire.
    Next step- reciprocal IVF, using my wife's eggs, my uterus!  
    fresh 5 day transfer (2 embryos) 4/17/17- BFP! 
    Identical twins "due" 1/2/17 (but anticipated arrival sometime December)