June 2018 Moms

Introductions (Part 2)

12345679»

Re: Introductions (Part 2)

• @taykc90 - cbus momma here
  • Hi ladies! A little late to get started reading the posts as well! My name is Lauren and I’m a FTM in NYC- I’m 30 and DH is 35, and we’re expecting our baby girl around June 15th! So excited and nervous! 
  • Loading the player...
  • @lb111415 Hey there! I'm in NYC too. Welcome to the board!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • lisa2589lisa2589 member
    edited January 2018
    Hi @knottieb64223ea1d3f6026! Some info you might find helpful is in the Read This First thread pinned near the top of the board. Here’s a link from that thread that should help you out with abbreviations! https://www.thebump.com/community-glossary
    Also you may want to change your user name to something a little easier to recognize. If you’ve already done this be sure to log out and back in for the change to take effect. 
    Congratulations on your pregnancy and we’re glad for you to join us!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @knottieb64223ea1d3f6026 I'm so sorry for the loss of your twin baby. 
  • Hi everyone I’m a second time Mom here! I’m really late posting this but I saw a lot of people from michigan here and thought why not. I’m from Hartland Michigan.. I’m 32 and my daughter just turned 2! I found out I was pregnant like immediately... I was only one day late and just thought it was weird cuz I’m usually very 28 days so at 29 days I took the test and didn’t think it would actually come back positive! I get pregnant very easily since we had just started trying that month and same with my daughter. Anyway my edd is June 14 and I have been having issues w this pregnancy... I was spotting blood the whole first trimester... and if we attempted to have sex I would bleed fresh blood all over... I have had two ultrasound already and the baby seems fine.. doctors are not exactly sure what causes the bleeding... I didn’t have a drop of blood w my daughter... my last doctor visit my doctor said we should hold off on any sex till the 20 week ultrasound... the bleeding is so random now ... I can be fine for weeks and then all the sudden I’ll bleed... last time I was just using the bathroom and all the sudden the toilet was red ☹️ Stopped the next day and have been fine since .. anyway hopefully the 20 week ultrasound will give me more answers...   and good news so far I don’t have Gestational diabetes with this one but I’ll be retested some time after 20weeks 
  • @lyssalouloukelley sorry for your losses but what a whirlwind finding out you were pregnant like that! Welcome! 
    *TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• @teachertolittles Welcome! MH and I both work in schools as well! I had a kid ask me the other day, “Mrs P, when you get....... really big, will you still be here?” Kids say the darnest  things. 
    Me: 28 | Husband: 39
    Married March 2016
    DD: born 7.22.16
    DS EDD: 6.23.18
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @sunshineandwhiskey They really do say the best things! I haven't actually told my students yet, so I'm trying to think of a fun and creative way. I'm sure once I do, I'll get all the questions.
  • YAy we have the same due date! 
  • edited January 2018
    Hello fellow June mamas! My name is Kelli, I’m a FTM and honestly a little overwhelmed by all this, especially these abbreviations but I’ll try my best! Got my BFP October 8th with an EDD of June 13th! I’ve been lurking on these boards for a while and figured it was time to join the discussion! Looking forward to getting to know you wonderful ladies (and getting much needed advice!) 
  • FTM here. 26 years old living in eastern Ontario. Due June 25th 2018 with a boy! New to the bump. I work in logistics administration and have 2 amazing fur babies. 
  • lizbethblylizbethbly member
    edited January 2018
    Hi mommas! I’m also late joining, but so happy to be here! FTM due June 19th with a little rainbow girl  :)  34 and from the Cleveland, Ohio area. So excited to be on this journey with you all! 
  • Hello! I am a first-time mom and am barely starting to get really excited. I am expecting a boy on June 28th!
  • Hello all! I am due with my third child on June 28th.  I have two sons, aged 9 and 5, and this baby is a GIRL! 
    We are over the moon. 
    I'm looking forward to chatting with all of you in the last leg of this journey.
  • marinasrosesmarinasroses member
    edited May 2018
    Hi! I'm Marina Rose! I'm having triplets and I'm a single momma with 5 (soon to be 8) kids! My due date is June 6th, but for all of my past pregnancies, the due dates have about a week late. I'm from FL and I have 3 girls and 2 boys already and I am expecting triplets, 2 boys and a girl! Thank you all for being so welcoming! Wishing you all happy and healthy pregnancies!  <3
    Marina Rose  <3
    single momma of 8
    - Aliviyah (21) - Aemilia (21) - Silas Charlie Flynn (9) - Posie Breeze (5) - Jack Archie Liam (5) -
    - Caragh Imogen Gioconda - Tennessee Ruslan Pesah - Traveller Wellesley -

- you don't always need a plan. sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go and see what happens - 
  • Hey all! I'm Kailee, and I'm a first time mom pregnant with a little baby girl! She's due June 26th but she's already given me a few scares that she'll come out at any time now (I've started dilating, my uterus is heart shaped, and I even had a few regular contractions last night!