Re: Boy or girl

• Options
    DD:3 | DS:1
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Crabri51 said:
    Crabri51 said:
    Crabri51 said:
    If y’all wanna know who I am and more about me like a couple of you asked. My name is Brittany , I am 21 years old. I am happily married and have an almost two year old son and another baby due June 11th. I am from kentucky as well and am blessed to be a SAHM. Here is me and my family. 
    QFP minus last name and pic.
    What?
    Get a fricken clue - if you really are Brittany you just put your whole name and PICTURE on a public forum where anyone (and I mean anyone) can lurk! It’s called stranger danger. 
    What’s the different in Instagram and Facebook? There isn’t one!!
    It’s called the “private” setting. 

Me: 28 | Husband: 39
    Married March 2016
    DD: born 7.22.16
    DS EDD: 6.23.18
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

becca_123 said:

GREAT POST FOR THE INTRO THREAD.  I think somebody mentioned we have one somewhere?!?!

I’m not gonna post it in the into thread because I’m not joining this awful group. 
  • Options
    There it’s deleted. Happy? geez y’all are sooo ganging up on me and bashing me, but care about my safety? Lmao okay!!!
  • Options
    Image result for confused mean girls gif
    Don’t even what?? 
  • Options
    Crabri51 said:
    There it’s deleted. Happy? geez y’all are sooo ganging up on me and bashing me, but care about my safety? Lmao okay!!!
    Probably because we are not mean people but whatever. 
  • Options
    What does QFP mean? It’s not on the abbreviation list. 
  • Options
    lisa2589 said:
    Um ok. 
  • Options
    dinodna3 said:
    Crabri51 said:
    Okay. I made my post being nice and asking for guesses and people were mean to me first!! Wouldn’t you defend yourself??? I’m not y’alls bitch and gonna let people walk all over me. 
  • Options
    amys614 said:
    About what??
  • Options
    Crabri51 said:
    dinodna3 said:
    Crabri51 said:
    Okay. I made my post being nice and asking for guesses and people were mean to me first!! Wouldn’t you defend yourself??? I’m not y’alls bitch and gonna let people walk all over me. 
    QFP bc why not?
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Crabri51 said:
    dinodna3 said:
    Crabri51 said:
    QFP bc why not?
    And you said you’re not mean.. that’s funny. What does QFP even mean? Why can’t you just spell it out. Like seriously?
  • Options
    Image result for noodles hell gif
    Is that supposed to be funny or..?
  • Options
    Crabri51 said:
    Crabri51 said:
    dinodna3 said:
    Crabri51 said:
    QFP bc why not?
    And you said you’re not mean.. that’s funny. What does QFP even mean? Why can’t you just spell it out. Like seriously?

Me: 28 | Husband: 39
    Married March 2016
    DD: born 7.22.16
    DS EDD: 6.23.18
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Crabri51 said:
    Crabri51 said:
    dinodna3 said:
    Crabri51 said:
    QFP bc why not?

Im sure didn’t know what it meant until you joined this so called mom group!
  • Options
    Y'ALL I WENT TO DINNER AND COME BACK TO THIS!!

1) I'd like to shout a big THANK YOU JEZUS HALLELUJAH to everyone for the eggzelent QFPs so I can enjoy this DD from the comfort of my bed this fine evening

2) hahahahahahahaha seriously support =/= "omg you're always so right" -- why the eff do so many people think that's what support is? 

3) You guys need to cut it the eff out with the noodle gifs until I get me some ramen next weekend because my cravings are SO INTENSE OKAY
    I really think you should re read what you posted. Your spelling and grammer is way off. 
  • Options

1) I'd like to shout a big THANK YOU JEZUS HALLELUJAH to everyone for the eggzelent QFPs so I can enjoy this DD from the comfort of my bed this fine evening

2) hahahahahahahaha seriously support =/= "omg you're always so right" -- why the eff do so many people think that's what support is? 

3) You guys need to cut it the eff out with the noodle gifs until I get me some ramen next weekend because my cravings are SO INTENSE OKAY
    Who eats dinner at 10:30 at night? Good lord. 
  • Options
    Crabri51 said:

I really think you should re read what you posted. Your spelling and grammer is way off. 
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha amazing
    Thanks.
  • Options
    Hahaha @doxiemoxie212 I was waiting for your response. So glad I didn’t have to wait until tomorrow morning! 
  • Options
    megara5 said:
    Thank you for this ladies, especially those that QFP. This is a wonderful way to end a long emotional day. 
    I agree 
  • Options
    @megara5 Sending you creepy internet hugs. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Crabri51 said:

Who eats dinner at 10:30 at night? Good lord. 
    Bish, I'm pregnant. 

Also you don't know what time zone I'm in. COME AT ME BRO! (I'm on the east coast, to be fair, and dinner was at 7pm, but that's cool, that's cool. Good insult.) 

I’m pregnant too. Your point? Wasn’t insulting you. Just asking. 
  • Options
    @megara5 ditto on creepy internet hug your way.
  • Options
    megara5 said:
    Thank you for this ladies, especially those that QFP. This is a wonderful way to end a long emotional day. 

I know what QFP means. It’s stuoid 
  • Options
    Hugs @megara5
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"