June 2018 Moms

June Bugs

This is a place for regular June '18 bumpies to post their ultrasounds and anatomy scans. Our pinned ultrasound thread is really long and clogged up with one post wonders. This is not meant to be exclusionary, if you post semi regularly AW away! If you are a lurker, feel free to post but we would encourage you to jump in on the other weekly threads as well! 

This can be an ongoing thread so feel free to bump it with your scan at any time! 

*naming credit goes to @stephcat421  
*TW LC*
Me & MH: 32
DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
TTC #2: 12/2019
Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

Re: June Bugs

• Loading the player...
  • Awww yay!! Love it ladies!! Did everything else look good? Or do you find out later with your doc?
    BFP #1 October 2008 | m/c Thanksgiving weekend | November 2008 | 7 weeks 2 days
    BFP #2 February 2009 | m/c March 2009 | 4 weeks 3 days
    Testing on mom and dad for possible reasons all came back normal.
    BFP #3 8/4/2009 | DD born 3/28/10 @ 38 weeks
    BFP #4 5/13/11 | m/c 6/15/11 | 8 weeks 6 days
    BFP #5 2/13/13 | CP 2/19/13 | 4 weeks 
    BFP #6 3/21/14 | Heard the HB on 4/16 | m/c 4/21/14 | 9 weeks
    Testing results all returned normal and baby was a GIRL.
    More testing on mom and dad for other issues all returned normal results.
    BFP #7 10/15 | DS born 6/4/16 @ 36 weeks 
    BFP #8 9/28/17 AHHH!!!  |  EDD 6/6/18

"Dear Lord, I would have loved to have held my babies on my lap & tell them about you, but since I didn't get the chance, would you please hold them on your lap & tell them about me?"
    All are welcome!

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @helenbz We didn't get a photo yesterday, but ours looked straight at us. FREAKED ME RIGHT TF OUT! I was waving at my husband saying "wtf it looks like a demon! I blame your paranormal shows" {since he watches a lot of that kinda stuff lol}
    It's just so unnerving and you don't expect it lmao
  • edited January 2018
    @Austenista Oh our doctor from the get go has told us, "now your baby won't look much like a baby until much later on.  It actually looks a lot like an alien in the early scans".  haha  I still love seeing that little peanut kicking and moving all around; alien or not. :P 

ETA: Yay for good scans for you all so far!  Ours is Monday and I'm as equally nervous and excited!  
    BFP #1 October 2008 | m/c Thanksgiving weekend | November 2008 | 7 weeks 2 days
    BFP #2 February 2009 | m/c March 2009 | 4 weeks 3 days
    Testing on mom and dad for possible reasons all came back normal.
    BFP #3 8/4/2009 | DD born 3/28/10 @ 38 weeks
    BFP #4 5/13/11 | m/c 6/15/11 | 8 weeks 6 days
    BFP #5 2/13/13 | CP 2/19/13 | 4 weeks 
    BFP #6 3/21/14 | Heard the HB on 4/16 | m/c 4/21/14 | 9 weeks
    Testing results all returned normal and baby was a GIRL.
    More testing on mom and dad for other issues all returned normal results.
    BFP #7 10/15 | DS born 6/4/16 @ 36 weeks 
    BFP #8 9/28/17 AHHH!!!  |  EDD 6/6/18

"Dear Lord, I would have loved to have held my babies on my lap & tell them about you, but since I didn't get the chance, would you please hold them on your lap & tell them about me?"
    All are welcome!

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @Austenista   They really don't! I mean once you mention it to other mothers, they're like "yeh isn't that creepy!?" and all I think is "WHY DOES NO ONE TELL PEOPLE THAT!?" Although I'm not sure I'd be prepared for that even if I knew lol {my H now jokes he's putting that in the baby book "18 week ultrasound, your mother said you looked like a demon."}
  • Sigh, to be that flexible...  That's some seriously impressive yoga  @RatParade

Congrats on the boy!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

First Son - born 2013
    Second Son - born 2014 - Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome (HLHS) and Double Outlet Right Ventricle (DORV).  First open heart surgery at 5 days old.  He's had 3 open heart surgeries and several other procedures and is currently doing amazing.
    Third Son - due June 9, 2018
  • @dinodna3 - I love profile shots.  :) 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

First Son - born 2013
    Second Son - born 2014 - Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome (HLHS) and Double Outlet Right Ventricle (DORV).  First open heart surgery at 5 days old.  He's had 3 open heart surgeries and several other procedures and is currently doing amazing.
    Third Son - due June 9, 2018
  • Clogging this up to say @twelvetwosomeonenew I've been trying to figure out a way to announce on FB, and I think I may steal your idea. :tongue: That's really freaking cute!

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• @torileea Congrats on the girl. You might want to crop your name out of that picture though. 
    DD:3 | DS:1
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers