May 2018 Moms
Options

Due Date Check-In: Third Week of May 5/13-5/19 (1/1)

Weekly check in for people who are due the third week of May: 5/13-5/19

How far along are you? When is your due date? What's the size of your LO?

What's going on this week? How are you feeling, any rants or raves? 

Any upcoming appointments?

GTKY:  Let's warm it up. What is your favorite summer activity/thing to do?

Re: Due Date Check-In: Third Week of May 5/13-5/19 (1/1)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    jenbabymamajenbabymama member
    edited January 2018
    How far along are you? When is your due date? What's the size of your LO? 20w6d; may 16; banana
    What's going on this week? How are you feeling, any rants or raves? generally good but my bladder is so uncomfortable at night
    Any upcoming appointments? my 24 week us and glucose test
    GTKY:  Let's warm it up. What is your favorite summer activity/thing to do? I love summer! I love pool parties with family.
  • Options
    Anyone else find it strange we jump from 6.5 inches at 20 weeks to 10.5 at 21 weeks according to The Bump? Seems a bit drastic to me but I feel all stretched so I guess who is to say! 

Married: 12/19/15         

BFP: 9/4/17             
    EDD: 5/16/18
    DD born 5/10/18
    Postpartum Complications

BFP: 10/1/19
    EDD: 6/12/20
  • Options
    @allie0320 someone else on the board (I don't remember who) mentioned that the way the baby is measured changes. It was crown to rump now it's crown to toe. 
  • Options
    Is that why we go from a banana to an endive? Bananas look bigger to me
  • Options
    That makes so much sense! I got a second anatomy scan yesterday (the new doctor wanted one of their own) and the tech told me she’d rather go on ounces than length because of how challenging they even are to measure at that point! But we did go from 11 oz to 14 oz in two weeks between scans so I’m just going to stick with that!

@nanifrog I agree! Plus who really even knows what endives are anyway? I don’t think I’ve ever seen them in stores here

DD born 5/10/18
    Postpartum Complications

• Options
    @ladystinson glad to have you back! How’s the new job?

DD born 5/10/18
    Postpartum Complications

• Options
    @ladystinson yay!! Glad to see you! 
    Me: 31 DH: 32
    Dating since: 11/17/2001
    Married: 9/26/2009
    TTC: June 2016
    BFP: 9/01/2017
    EDD: 5/14/2018

• Options
    @ladystinson were you the one who always posted about orange sherbet during the first month or 2?  
  • Options
    @ladystinson really glad to see you posting. I was thinking of you and was a bit worried. And was totally thinking about orange sherbet.
  • Options
    @bjkay22 I think we all do now.  :D
  • Options
    @jmaxx23 Thank you! I'm happy to be back and THRILLED about our girl!

@allie0320 The new job is absolutely crazy, and I'm loving it! It's the always busy so the day flies by kind of crazy, and I dont have to worry about getting fired just because on a daily basis lol

@BertieMeetsGertie you too! how're you doing?
    @bwow615 yes ma'am I am, and I still swear by it today lol though luckily I don't need it nearly as often now

@nanifrog thank you for thinking of me, I was always wondering how everyone was doing, but I was having so many issues logging in at home and then work was expecting me to work... I mean really, the nerve! lol I'm glad to be back and trying to catch up though

@bjkay22 if it makes you feel any better, so do I.... lol
    Angel Babies 1&2 2/14/09
    DS born 3/11
    Angel Baby 3 6/28/11                                                         9/5/17 BFP!!
    divorced October 2014                                                       9/6/17 hCG 88 progesterone 9.1 (prometrium started)
    Married DH 10/15     DH's DS born 6/09                            9/8/17 hCG 242!!!
    Not preventing since 11/15                                                 EDD 5/8/18        Adjusted 5/15/18
    TTC since 1/1/16                                                                9/27/17 we have a heart beat!

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy TrackerBabysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options

How far along are you? When is your due date? What's the size of your LO?
    22w 1d. May 13. Just looked it up, a Nalgene water bottle. Wow!  Didn’t expect the time to fly by!
    What's going on this week? How are you feeling, any rants or raves? 
    We are out on a weather day today. It’s nice bc I still took my boys to daycare so I have a day to myself. I’m finally over the all day morning sickness so I feel like I can get stuff done and be back on here!
    Any upcoming appointments?
    We had our as last week. After 2 wild boys, this one is a girl!  It’s so crazy to me. What do I do with a girl? Anyone have one of each and have major differences (before the hormone years)? I have a normal check up Jan 18
    GTKY:  Let's warm it up. What is your favorite summer activity/thing to do?
    Great question. All the responses have me counting down. I love going to the pool, camping, and going to visit my parents lake Home in northern Michigan. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers