May 2018 Moms

Product Guide: Baby Wearing Gear

2»

Re: Product Guide: Baby Wearing Gear

• @holli0801 yeah...the more expensive ones are the patterned/artist collaboration ones. And I think you choose regular length or extra long length. All of ours are extra long so that way husband can use the same ones that I do. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Ladies, the information here has been great! I haven't responded much since I only have an ergo but I'm definitely looking into a lot of the wraps! I think it'll be a lifesaver! Thank you again! <3

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
    • Another vote for Lillebaby (all seasons but I would like an embossed too). 

• Cost:I think it was about 130

• Pros: 6 carrying positions, lumbar support, no infant insert needed, can be zipped or un zipped for breathability/warmth, removable sun cover for head, soft material, great hip support for baby (changes for forward or cuddle facing), pocket for keys, id etc.

• Cons: price, takes getting used to especially switching baby facing position. 

• Is there another one you don't have but are considering? Why?: i had the basic baby Bjorn and it was uncomfortable for me and baby. 

• Additional thoughts on baby wearing gear: ask your friends with kids to check theirs ouy and get your hands on I learned about lillebaby from friends who swear by them and it made babywearing awesome and a preference over stroller for me after hating the bjorn that was gifted to me.  I also have friends that swear by Tulas but the Lillebaby seems to have more features. 
  • Anyone who wants to get into babywearing, I strongly recommend the forum thebabywearer.com.  I have gotten all my babywearing items from there and will be buying a new wrap and ring sling for this little guy.  Seriously, it is a great group of parents and a wonderful support system.
    Jana Lynn
     Happily married since 5/24/2015  Momma of a baby Viking since 4/16, expecting #2 in 5/18

• There hasn’t been much talk about the Ergo babycarrier but these are on sale today on Zulily