June 2018 Moms
Options

**ULTRASOUND THREAD**

12346»

Re: **ULTRASOUND THREAD**

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Also fine with un-pinning a few things... I think it would help draw more attention to the Board Organization type threads too!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I agree with @doxiemoxie212 on this one.  I def think we can declutter a bit, but it would be nice to catch the drive-bys 
    Me: 28 | Husband: 39
    Married March 2016
    DD: born 7.22.16
    DS EDD: 6.23.18
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @doxiemoxie212 -- Ah. Didn't think of that.

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• Options
    We just had our 20 week ultrasound but didn't find out the sex... Any guesses??? 
  • Options
    mjines91mjines91 member
    edited January 2018
    My name is Megan and this is my 1st child. I get to find out the gender in 8 days I’m so excited!
  • Options
    Taken at 20w4d
  • Options
    Got to see my little guy today! 21weeks6days. He was going crazy in my belly and we had the hardest time getting good photos of him! Also got a cervix ultrasound done and it’s still long and closed, thank goodness! Our first was born at 28weeks so we’re keeping a close eye on everything this time around! So glad everything is going well.
  • Options
    @lisa2589 preach girl 
  • Options
    @lisa2589 - Because being an AW to your friends on every social media outlet isn't enough! We need to let EVERYONE KNOW that we have a new picture of LO!
    Even though they pretty much all look exactly the same...

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• Options
    ftm_june25ftm_june25 member
    edited February 2018
    20 week anatomy and cardiac scan. (22 weeks tomorrow) Our handsome boy has been cleared for any heart defects
  • Options
    Rabeccad12Rabeccad12 member
    edited April 2018
    I had thisdone at 20 weeks and im now 33weeks